It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subdermal Chips

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Oh well lovely, it seems as if we may be getting chips implanted in us due to security fears. They're about the same size as a grain of rice. The microchips made by VeriChip can be used for security, financial, emergency identification and other applications. What do you think good or bad idea?

Chips in Brazil
www.wnd.com...
www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
bad idea man, bad idea!

why would anyone think this is a good thing?

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Good because It could be alot more easier to identify an individual, seek medical help, etc.

Bad because the chips could pose a threat to a persons health?

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
bad idea man, bad idea!

why would anyone think this is a good thing?

I'm with you, i refuse to get a damn chip implanted in me

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Its a very bad idea, infact it was thought up by men who only seek to control. We become smart, and deny God, and are technology backfires on us.

so much for exploring technical knowledge, because it will wipe us out.

Just don't accept it, if it happens.

peace.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
It may have already happened for some. They can implant them with a syringe!!! They sound pretty stinking small. Maybe some have been given them like this and maybe not. Maybe anyone who has received a shot has one, although I doubt it. Very interesting either way.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Ahhh its like one of those things where you would wanna blow up verichip

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This is an extremely bad idea.

EXTREMELY BAD IDEA.

No way would I want anyone to have a chip inplanted in them.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I would never want it either. It would allow the government to get away with to much, if they so desired. Even if people believe the government to be free of sin now, who says they would be in the future when this power is gained? Could these chips be used to create such things as heartattacks, maybe make a death look "natural" when it was caused by the chip? I would guess so since they run on our muscles energy. Our muscle movement charges the little buggers.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
i read somewhere(it may have been under one of those links) that they have made chips the size of half a grain of sand- now thats f*ckin small!

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Heck, we may have them in our butt after a day at the beach. Really, that is very bad news. How easy would it be to get one of those into someone? Maybe I have one in me now? I doubt it since I have not had any kind of shot for a while. I could have received one another way. Would we even be able to detect such a small device in our body?

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
For the Love of God!!! Anyone who is thinking of this as a possible 'Good' thing is a discrace to Humanity and should never be allowed to even say the words 'Freedom, Liberty, or Honor' ever again.

Honestly, if you like the idea, just off yourself right now. Or get a labotamy A.S.A.P cause you have absolutely no use for your brain or your self awareness any longer.

Exhibit A: Same Company!!
Copyright � 2004 Digital Angel Corporation
An Applied Digital Solutions Company

Exhibit B: What their Company Does!!
Applied Digital Solutions - Verichip

Digital Angel

So, I ask you. What exactly does this make those who get chipped????

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by mOjOm]

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I touched on this in my thread of RFID tags
www.abovetopsecret.com...

yes digital angel has implants, but they are selling more watches
and pager devices for human tracking.

new topics

top topics

join