It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isis, Crowley, Bush

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Just for further clarification. I am trying to identify "The Great Whore" also discover what exactly what happened during the "Eroto-Comotose Lucidity" Ritual. Furthermore I am trying to unveil the identity of GW's natural birth parents, as I feel that would clear things up quite a bit.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Just for further clarification. I am trying to identify "The Great Whore" also discover what exactly what happened during the "Eroto-Comotose Lucidity" Ritual.

The Great Whore, in Crowley's system, is Babalon, a Thelemic goddess who represents the fullness of Nature. She is designated a "whore" because nature takes all men unto herself.

The Eroto-Comotose ritual, at least from my understanding, is Crowley's adaption of certain Buddhist tantric rites, where orgasm is prolonged and sexual energy built up to a high level.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Right. Now I think were getting back on topic. And "The Great Whore" would be like Isis correct? And Isis was trans gendered correct?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Right. Now I think were getting back on topic. And "The Great Whore" would be like Isis correct? And Isis was trans gendered correct?

Yes, to Isis being equated with Babalon, at least IMO. No to her being transgendered. She was the personification of Nature, being "mother", the female aspect of divinity.

Like the Madonna of Christianity, Isis was depicted as both Virgin and Mother.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
No!

Auset/Isis is NOT Aleister Crowley's "The Great Whore of Babalon".

She is the opposite of that!

Please read my post in this thread again:

Tamahu Post

And read this too:

Metu Neter: Auset

The Law of Auset

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

No!

Auset/Isis is NOT Aleister Crowley's "The Great Whore of Babalon".

No, She is. Crowley identified Babalon with Nuit in his Commentaries to Liber AL, and also identified Isis as an aspect of Nuit, Infinite Space, or the totality of Nature.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
And when Ra Un Nefer Amen refers to "mediumistic trance", this is not the same as the "New Age" form of channeling/mediumism that is so popular(and useless) these days.

What Ra Un Nefer Amen is referring to, is a certain level of Samadhi that is entered through techniques such as Kevale Kumbhaka and Vase Breathing. In this way, the Initiate becomes a "medium" of the Deity Within, through Meditation and Visualization in combination with Pranayama and/or Mantra. These techniques are obviously much different than the spiritualistic seances of channelers.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by Tamahu]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
No, She is. Crowley identified Babalon with Nuit in his Commentaries to Liber AL, and also identified Isis as an aspect of Nuit, Infinite Space, or the totality of Nature.

Yes, Nut is the Sky, a metaphor for Infinite Space.

And Auset is the Generative Power of Yesod, Eden, Nature(Neter), etc.

Remember that Auset and Nut are of the Superior Spheres of the Tree of Life.

The "Great Whore", "Babalon", and such are totally Klipothic.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

Yeah, if we're taking a poll, I vote with you that Babalon is not so much like Nuit or Isis, but more like Kali or Lilith or Lamia.
I mean there is a sense in which all female goddesses/memes can be equated, but I would vote that Babalon is nature only mostly in the sense that she drinks the blood of the saints from her cup like how nature is the universal neighborhood abbatoir in which we are rended and eaten still half-alive and quivering...She doesn't really make a regular loaf of bread.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

The "Great Whore", "Babalon", and such are totally Klipothic.

The "Great Whore" and "Babalon" were just Crowley's way of putting a Buddhist spin on the book of Revelation. Babalon represents nature in its most infinite sense; like a "whore", it accepts all men into at at the point of death.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

Indeed.

Auset/Isis is related to the Foundation Stone of which can raise us up, so that we don't remain as slaves to Malkuth and Klipoth.

Lilith, "Babalon", etc. are of the grossest aspect of the inverted terrestrial-astral-light which keeps us slaves to animal-generation/samsara, and which infraconsciously induces people to commit the most revolting of crimes.

It seems that Kali has both Superior aspects, and Klipothic aspects.

But most Kali-cults in ths Kali-Yuga are Klipothic.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Lilith, "Babalon", etc. are of the grossest aspect of the inverted terrestrial-astral-light which keeps us slaves to animal-generation/samsara, and which infraconsciously induces people to commit the most revolting of crimes.

That's your interpretation, not Crowley's. Crowley considered Isis/Babalon to be symbolic of the unifying principle in Nature, "where we go when we die", so to speak.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

The "Great Whore" and "Babalon" were just Crowley's way of putting a Buddhist spin on the book of Revelation. Babalon represents nature in its most infinite sense; like a "whore", it accepts all men into at at the point of death.

Well, Buddhist Tantric transformation is the Transmutation of gross elements into pure ones(Alchemy, Karmamudra, and Rasayana).

But Aleister Crowley's system only teaches one how to transmute gross elements into even more gross ones.

And I'm aware that the word "Whore" could possibly be derived from Heru, Aurus, or Hor-us, somehow related to the Vestals of Ancient Khemet and Greece.

Vestals(Auset/Isis) who uplifted the Monks Sexually, or who possibly helped to bury them further into materialism, depending on if the Temple was a Lodge of Light or one of darkness, respectively.

But you know that we might as well agree to disagree on this right now ML.

In other words, I would suggest that anyone interested in the Kabbalistic interpretation of the Book of Revelation, study what is taught here:

The Book of Revelation....

Or in comparison to what Aleister Crowley taught about the Book of Revelation for those who have already studied A.C.'s system.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Are you a freemason? Stupid question I know.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Yes, but I'm not a member of the O.T.O. My only knowledge of it comes from reading Crowley and other OTO'ers, not from personal experience.

Hopefully Cug will pop back up, he's an OTO guy and more knowledgeable on the subject than I.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

It seems that their main focus is to turn Islam and Christianity into mega religions and bring them to war with each other, kinda like what we see going on right now.

This is incorrect, or at least within my 15 years of being a member of the OTO I have never seen evidence of this.

The OTO teaches that all world religions have value and all must be studied.

oto-usa.org...

...snip

The Thelemic theological system utilizes the divinities of various cultures and religions as personifications of specific divine, archetypal and cosmic forces. Thelemic doctrine holds that all the diverse religions of Humanity are grounded in universal truths; and the study of comparative religion is an important discipline for many Thelemites.

...snip

Most OTO bodies around the country have events open to the public. If you think the OTO is "up to something" go talk to them.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by merkaba93

I have read documents on the site you posted about this. Using the evangelical Christians and Muslims to create a social upheaval. That is where I got my information from to begin with.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Babalon represents nature in its most infinite sense; like a "whore", it accepts all men into at at the point of death.

And I'm aware that the word "Whore" could possibly be derived from Heru, Aurus, or Hor-us, somehow related to the Vestals of Ancient Khemet and Greece.

Vestals(Auset/Isis) who uplifted the Monks Sexually, or who possibly helped to bury them further into materialism, depending on if the Temple was a Lodge of Light or one of darkness, respectively.

Interestingly enough, the Western slang-word for whore("Hoe") might actually be derived from the Khemetic Hieroglyph for "Love".

The Egyptian Hoe

And also, I see what Aleister Crowley was getting at with the mentioned symbolism.

However, the difference between A.C.'s teachings and that of the Buddhists and Ancient Khemetians, is that the Masters of the latter two teachings understood that-even though All 'exists' within the Bhaga or Womb of Samantabhadri, the Absolute Fundamental Basis(Kunzhi or Alaya), the Inconceivable Spontaneous Space of Togyal, etc.-things like fornication, adultery, and homosexuality are still causes of pain.

So, even though both Nirvana and Samsara are ultimately inseparable within the Kunzhi or Alaya, Thig-le Nyag-gcig, etc. and even though nothing exists inherently; the misuse of the Sexual Energy still contributes to the 'causes' that make us grasp at delusions of a supposed concrete existence.

Amir Fatir

...The Quran refers to women masters of tantric sexual yoga as "pure ones" with "beautiful bright eyes" (Cf. Quran 56:22). The Arabic word for them is huri'iyn.

"And We will mate them with huri'iyn."

-- Quran 44:54

"Reclining on thrones set in lines, and We shall
mate them with huri'iyn."

-- Quran 52:20

To understand the huri'iyn female tantric sex rites, we must refer to the Egyptian goddess of Tantra, Het-Heru (Het-Hor or Hathor). The huri'iyn are avatars of Het-Heru and they were priestess teachers in various schools.

In Greece they were called "temple prostitutes," which is quite misleading. A student's tuition to a mystery school was paid by his father and the uninitiated only saw (or thought they saw) payment for sex.

12: The Flaming Forge of Vulcan

Sexual Magic, Not Celibacy

The transmutation of lead into gold is achieved in the Flaming Forge of Vulcan. The Child of Gold of Alchemy is born in this Forge! This marvelous Child is the Son of Man, the Sun-King, the Sun-Man.

Some esotericist students who are mistaken, confused and who err, reject these teachings and affirm that Pythagoras, Zoroaster, Jesus and other Initiates were celibate and that they never had a spouse, ignoring that Sacred Vestals existed within all the Temples of Mysteries. Yet, deplorably the materialists, the disrespectful, the ill-intentioned ignoramuses have arbitrarily labeled them sacred prostitutes. Notwithstanding, these Vestals were true Initiate Virgins. Esoterically, they were Virgins, even when their bodies were no longer in the physiological state of virginity.

High Initiates and the Arcanum A.Z.F.

Indeed, the Pythagorean, Zoroastrian, Jesus Christian Initiates and all those ancient Initiates of the Temple, without exception, practiced the “Arcanum A.Z.F.” with the Vestals of the Temple... All of them had to descend into the Flaming Forge of Vulcan in order to cut off the head of Medusa with the Flaming Sword of Perseus! All of them descended into that Flaming Forge in order to clean the stables of their Soul and thus obtain the incarnation of the Word in the Sacred Manger of the Consciousness.

Only in that Flaming Forge, could those Great Initiates re-temper their weapons and conquer the Heart of Venus!

[edit on 25-2-2008 by Tamahu]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

Okay, so St Germaine was supposedly immortal and though I don't much about him, he was said to show up during different times of history correct?

Jesus came to earth in the form of a man. Lucifer and the other fallen angels were cast down to earth. So would I be way off in left field if I suggested that they to came in the form of man?

The sons of God saw that the women were fair and they bare children with them. After Eve ate from the tree of knowledge god caused her pain to bare children and enmity between man and woman. She had two sons, Cain and Able, but Cain slain Able. Continue to read through genesis and it begins to tell us who had children with whom, so on and so fourth.

Their are 13 bloodlines of the Illuminati. Jesus plus twelve disciples equals thirteen. The enlightened ones would have you believe that they are the Holy Grail and the Descendent's of Jesus and Mary Magdalene.

I know that somethings not right. So wheres the missing link? Where did it go wrong?

Is Lucifer wandering around here on earth as from the beginning in the form of man? Teaching others to act against God? Beginning with the rise of the Roman Empire, intercepting all branches of religion and distorting the message of God? Making all organized religion to lead astray, to turn us all away from God? Making it so the government elect oppose their ways on all son of man?

Who is St Germaine? Who is Crowley? Who is Barbara Bush?

Am I the only one who has made this connection? or did I miss something somewhere?

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Sorry, I just lost over half of an hour of typing.

Perhaps I'll have more time to make another attempt to post it later.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join