It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isis, Crowley, Bush

page: 1&mem=
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hi there,
I am new to this board so please bare with me. I have gotten pretty far in my research when I got stumped and now I have a few questions.

Isis- Why is this Goddess so prevalent today? What kind of role does she play that affects modern day politics and religion? Is this deity a thing of the past or very much alive today?

Crowley- Many people have suggested that Aleister Crowley was directly related to Barbara Bush. I am now going to take one step out into the crazy sphere and suggest that they are actually the same person. I was lead to believe this through photo comparisons of the two. She looks very much like a man. In fact I can see an adams apple. The only research I have found that supports this tells of Crowley and another man who was in politics here in the US and his wife Barbara Pierce. The three of them supposedly engaged in a bizarre sex ritual shortly before Barbara Bush was born. This ritual however was so secret that they did not tell anyone what went on. So what went on?

Also a few other supporting facts, Crowleys Death was shortly before Barbaras birth. Also a photo of the Bush Family from over twenty years ago shows that Bush Sr and Jr have aged but Barbara looks nearly as old as she does now. So what happened in this bizarre sex ritual? If Barbara bush is indeed a man, then how could this be possible? Or just crazy?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Do you have any photos of Crowley and Barbra Bush? That would be helpful.....

Isis-Ra-Elohim......all are important....IS-RA-EL!

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Just google "Aleister Crowley, Barbara Bush" there are plenty of pics and articles.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by realmatrix

Funny!!!
Are you aware that you wrote this in English?
Egyptian and Hebrew language are a little older.
So if you mix two together, and write it in the third we recieve - nothing.
Do you know how was Ra/Isis pronounced in Egypt? Not to mention that they were written in hieroglyphes....
However do not let facts interfere with your theory.
BTW, ra in hebrew meens bad.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Very interesting....it appears that this encounter precedes the skull and bones antics of George I and George II....

I wonder if Preston Bush and Crowley were buddies?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

It is my understanding that the Name Israel was the culmination of groups of peoples who at that time in history worshiped 3 different Gods....Isis Ra and The Elohiem....these three groups became one as Israel.....

I did not post this to offend anyone, but merely as some information....

Ra= Sun God......

I'm not sure I follow you....but enlighten me!

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Its no question that these people are connected, have you guys seen the news anchor for CNN named Candy Crowely? She looks alot like Aliester, its sorta akward.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Well, you combine Is-ra-el (which is word in hebrew) from Is (part of egyptian name of goddess , written in English language, and pronounced in English. How Isis was pronounced in ancient Egypt? And it is written in Egyptian as an Hyeroglyph!!!!) , Ra (thes same as above) and El (which is totally correct, because it is in Hebrew too). You disagree that it is funny? If isis was pronounced as Ese - esrael?
or maybe esryael?=
U-S-A could be a combination of xenU + Seker + Adonay. Same logic.
Sorry to OP , kind of hijacking his post....

And if you want to say that something is bad in Hebrew (like bad example ) you say "ra" example.

[edit on 8-2-2008 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Indeed we are drifting a little off topic...however thanks for the explanation....which I will ponder....

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

It isn't so much that Barbara Bush is the daughter of Alesteir Crowely and Pauline Pierce, but rather Barbara Bush is the daughter of Satan and George W. Bush the grandson of Satan. Now is that the truth? I don't know, but I think mother together with the son form the MABUS of the Nostradamus prophecy.

Cug

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Crowley- Many people have suggested that Aleister Crowley was directly related to Barbara Bush.

Here is the earliest thing you will find on the web about this subject.
cannonfire.blogspot.com...

Note the date.............. April 1 2006

April fools

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
does anybody know if crowley was a mason? the resemblence between crowley and bush is very creepy

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I don't believe he was a mason, I know he attended a lodge but it wasn't recognized as an actual chapter. He became bitter towards masonry it seems, after not getting what he wanted from it. So he was sort of involved with freemasonry, but not really.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

The actual Khemetic pronounciation of Isis is Aset. "Isis" is the Greek version of the name. Here's a (short) list.

Aset = Isis
Aser = Osiris
Heru = Horus
Sutekh = Set
Anpw = Anubis
Bast = Bastet
Hethert = Hathor
Thoth = Djehutey
Neb-Het = Nephthys
Anukis = Anket
Sobk = Sobek

If "Israel" were a combination of Isis, "El" and Ra, it would have taken the form if Aset-el-Re, and would be pronounced AH-set-AL-RAY

However, Israel is composed of two root words - "isra" ("eeshrah", if I remember right? I don't speak Hebrew
) meaning reign, or rulership, and El, a semitic root word meaning "god"

[edit on 9-2-2008 by TheWalkingFox]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

"He(Cagliostro) introduced a new Rite under the name of Egyptian Masonry and sought to restore the mysterious worship of Isis." - Eliphas Levi

"Ragon commits the crime of slandering the Great Copto.

"Eliphas Levi also slanders the Count Cagliostro by accusing him of being a Black Magician" - Samael Aun Weor

"We clarify: We do not want to say that Eliphas Levi is a Black Magician, he is not, he is a Master. But what we affirm is that his books, in spite of having that seal of grandiosity, are mingled with a lot of impure knowledge." - Samael Aun Weor

It seems that Aleister Crowley was at one time an Initiate of Cagliostro's Isisian tradition.

But then Aleister Crowley, later on, unfortunately abandoned the worship of Isis, in order to submerge himself into the worship of the Whore of Babalon in combination with chauvinism and homosexual practices.

Rosicrucian and Masonic Origins by Manly P. Hall

It becomes self-evident that he who passed successfully through these arduous tests involving both natural and also supernatural hazards was a man apart in his community. Such an initiate was deemed to be more than human, for he had achieved where countless ordinary mortals, having failed, had returned no more. Let us hear the words of Apuleius when admitted into the Temple of Isis, as recorded in The Metamorphosis, or Golden Ass:

"Then also the priest, all the profane being removed, taking hold of me by the hand, brought me to the penetralia of the temple, clothed in a new linen garment. Perhaps, inquisitive reader, you will very anxiously ask me what was then said and done? I would tell you, if it could be lawfully told; you should know it, if it was lawful for you to hear it. But both ears and the tongue are guilty of rash curiosity. Nevertheless, I will not keep you in suspense with religious desire, nor torment you with long-continued anxiety. Hear, therefore, but believe what is true. I approached to the confines of death, and having trod on the threshold of Proserpine, I returned from it, being carried through all the elements. At midnight I saw the sun shining with a splendid light; and I manifestly drew near to the Gods beneath, and the Gods above, and proximately adored them. Behold, I have narrated to you things, of which, though heard, it is nevertheless necessary that you should be ignorant. I will, therefore, only relate that which may be enunciated to the understanding of the profane without a crime." [p 415]

Also refer to:

The Most Holy Trinosophia by Comte de Saint-Germain

And thanks, TheWalkingFox, for referring to the proper pronunciations of the Khemetian Neteru.

And also Isis-Ra-El.

I prefer, in most cases, to say the non-Grecianized Khemetic Names myself.

It seems that Tehuti(as opposed to Djehutey) is the best pronunciation for "Thoth"(see Metu Neter by Ra Un Nefer Amen).

[edit on 9-2-2008 by Tamahu]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
To the one who asked about Crowleys involvement with the Masons, the answer is yes, he was at one of the highest levels of Freemasonry. The founder of the OTO (Ordo Templi Orientis) and the creator of Mystery Babylon Religion or otherwise known as Thelema. I was browsing the US Grande Lodge website which is very heavily filled with sensitive documents regarding this cult and their functions. It seems that their main focus is to turn Islam and Christianity into mega religions and bring them to war with each other, kinda like what we see going on right now. I have also seen notes indicating that they have been editing the Kaballa etc. They also have seemed to suppress knowledge and documentation left by the Knights Templar etc. This website is loaded with interesting stuff. Also take note of the OTO logo, a seven pointed star that resembles the great Pyramid from an angle.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Cug

Good post! That just pretty much sums up what we do know. One part of that article I find particularly interesting.

"During the Abbey period, a Crowley follower had accidentally died during a magickal ceremony. The incident created a firestorm of unwanted publicity (the sensationalist British press labeled Crowley "The Wickedest Man in the World"), which prompted Mussolini's government to expel Crowley and his followers from Italian soil. By 1924, he lived in poverty in France, where Frank Harris kindly took him under his roof. This arrangement inevitably brought Crowley into contact with Nellie."

Also somebody somewhere mentioned St. Germaine, I have yet to do too much research about him but he was said to live longer than common folk and was said to "pop up" and then "dissapear" throughout different periods of history." Also I have read that several characters or "priests" members of the illuminatti, "Sananda" (the one who appears in paintings, posing as Jesus Christ) and also "Matreiya" who are said to sometimes intoduce themselves to meetings by "walking through walls" or "apearing out of nowhere". One thing that I can get from this is that both seem to have supernatural qualities and perhaps not immortality but longer life spans than normal people.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I believe that is the interpretation of Jordan Maxwell. However, the name Israel is from a hebrew word.

There are 2 versions:

In the Torah, it mentions the words Yishma-El (meaning God will listen)
which I actually found to be close to the name Ishmail/Ishmael, which was Abraham's first son.

In the Kabbalah, they claim the name comes from the words Yashar-El
(Straight to God).

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

To the one who asked about Crowleys involvement with the Masons, the answer is yes, he was at one of the highest levels of Freemasonry.

Actually, Crowley was never a legitimate Mason. He belonged to a non-recognized lodge for a brief period of time.

The founder of the OTO (Ordo Templi Orientis) and the creator of Mystery Babylon Religion or otherwise known as Thelema... It seems that their main focus is to turn Islam and Christianity into mega religions and bring them to war with each other, kinda like what we see going on right now.

Their main focus is actually to celebrate their own religious beliefs, and to study mysticism and metaphysics. Cug is a member of the OTO, so he can give you more info than I.

[edit on 11-2-2008 by Masonic Light]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

"During the Abbey period, a Crowley follower had accidentally died during a magickal ceremony.

Again, Cug can give you more detail than I, but it is my understanding that the gentleman died from drinking water out of a contaminated well, not from a magical ceremony.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join