It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA of humans altered by GODS ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Greetings and salutations fellow organic central processing units, we all know that our creator created us in their own image originally, but along the many thousands of years we have been genetically altered for the worse in my opinion and the reason I believe this is because if you look at every other creature on this earth, mammals specifically, can far exceed their own athletic ability's, such as cats running 60mph, ants holding weight comparable to us picking up small cars, monkeys, etc, there are hundreds of more examples, our activated DNA strands have been reduced and/or altered to keep us suppressed because we would of become threats to the GODS/giants that walked this earth

[edit on 8-2-2008 by K-illuminati]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Actually it's simple mechanics. A cheetah can run that fast because of the way their spine bends - and htye pay for it with a hugely high metabolism and a lack of any real defensive capabilities. The ant can lift so much more than its weight because it weighs next to nothing, itself. An ant lifting a chunk of leaf is more comparable to a human lifting a sheet of plywood than a human lifting a tractor trailer. it has to do with the weight of the object itself, not the ratio of its weight to that of the critter lifting it.

It's worth noting that humans have both opposable digits and brains capable of using them to great ability.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

it has to do with the weight of the object itself, not the ratio of its weight to that of the critter lifting it.

After that comment, I will not go any further, thank you

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
"mammals specifically, can far exceed their own athletic ability's"
we too , but just in extreme cases.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
1st of all, we are pretty dumb as humans. That is not to say that we don't have the capability to be smart but so far, we are idiots. We live in a society were most money goes to a couple of rich families, and where the poor has to fend for itself. The funny thing is it is portrayed as freedom, and we BUY INTO IT. The western civilization is portrayed as the most advanced and liberal societies in todays world. But the sad truth is we are far from it. They go into other nations saying their are their to rebuild and make peace, but the only reason why they are their is to take whats left of the oil. The western government has had the technology for a long time to, make cars that run without oil. Yet they use it to their advantage and to Squeeze what money that is left to be made from it. The elections are a joke, whatever candidates suit there needs, come into power no matter what. Anyone one who challenges it(Lincoln, JFK, even Lennon for promoting peace) Ends up a carcass on the street. That is the sad reality. Long time ago we were genetically changed by aliens witch, who had another agenda on their mind. They made us war mongering, and created religions that divided us. They promoted wars and bigotry that still goes on today. Few of the aliens are left on this planet, yet it still goes on. It will still go on until we AWAKEN. But fear not. The light is coming, and i am glad it is here to help us see the true world we live in.
MONEY is the root of all EVIL.
There is my 2 cents

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

people deserve the consequences of what they do and believe in , i do not blame the elite for making this world a s#@% hole , i blame the ones that do nothing to prevent them from gaining that power over us , no one wants , and the ones that want are all false messiahs or just hipocrits with their own agenda , no one wants to take a chance to fight the real enemy , everyone just want to keep living their stupid meaningless materialists lives.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Yes you are right, the people that do nothing are also to blame because of their ignorance. That has contributed to this worlds Horrendous Economy. But i strongly disagree with you on not blaming the elite for making this place we call earth a Crap chute. They have contributed to this worlds economy, just like the people have with their ignorance. I'm not saying the elites are all to blame, but they shouldn't be dismissed, not when they sit in their mansions with their beamers that are parked out back, and the poor eat dirt. It gets worse everyday, in todays world the middle class man is disappearing very quickly. You see people don't know what to think. Their are taught to get a job, and believe in this god and not that one. They are brought up in a society where violence is normal. They are brought up divided. If you think other wise(like me and you) we are portrayed as crazy, or worse killed. Isn't it disturbing to think how many people who are in the insane asylums, are actually not crazy. But you are partially right, the people keep following the same pattern, and only the people can change it.

[edit on 8-2-2008 by darcon]

[edit on 8-2-2008 by darcon]

join