It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hot Pursuit: World's Worst Drivers - X-FILE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
OK, Im trying to locate a video clip I have just seen on Hot Pursuit: World's Worst Drivers on ITV4 in the UK.

The clip is at night, I believe in the US and from the perspective of the chasing cop car, I know alot of these chases are all the same and in all honestly I wasn't paying attention until they said this chase was a bit of an X-File.

The car being chased takes a sharp turn left followed within a matter of seconds by the cop car, only the cop car has to make an abrupt stop due to the fact there is a chain link fence directly in front of them and the pursuee is on the other side of it.

Now there could be a perfectly simple explaination to what was shown but given the short time I had to view it, it had me stumped.

If anyone knows of the clip or can't get it.....well I would appreciate it.

Reckon it would make for an interesting thread.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Ghost Car
Here is the last thread on this story. It looks pretty creepy to me!!Go Ghost racer !!!Even the dead can outrun the SHP!! He should have threw out a couple of doughnuts to distract the cop.

[edit on 8-2-2008 by dntwastetime]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Thank you, thats the one.

First time I've seen it.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Yep I remember this...

If you look closely the fence sways back and forth a the top, Indicating the driver just ran into the fence as it folded under the car, making it seem like he drove right through it.

If the cops would have done their job right they might have noticed this.

They just stop dumbfounded and let the criminal get away.

"How'd he do that"

It does look convincing however!

new topics

top topics

join