It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any ideas how this could have happened

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I don't mean to necessarily rehash all the old info. Just a list in chronological order. It would be for the benefit of those reading this thread that may not have read that one. Plus, I'm not particularly certain I remember the exact sequence myself.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

what was the meditation called

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
That certainly is very odd and ive never heard of anything similar so i have no clue what it could be. closest ive heard of is 3 small holes in the shape of a triangle over somebodies heart before they went through a tough time in life when it got so weak it nearly gave out on them

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by onesockon

It came (the meditation) from this thread. It is long but you get the idea pretty early on!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by HuntaXX
That certainly is very odd and ive never heard of anything similar so i have no clue what it could be. closest ive heard of is 3 small holes in the shape of a triangle over somebodies heart before they went through a tough time in life when it got so weak it nearly gave out on them

Wow, I am glad that didn't happen to me! Sounds like that trick on Kill Bill where she used the five point palm to stop Bill's heart.

Not a laughing matter I'm sure, I wonder if the holes helped save the heart or harmed it or had any effect at all. Hmmmm.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Well apparently they appeared right before the persons heart and immune system started failing and after a few weeks they swelled up and started seeping and their heart didn't stop weakening until the whole affected area was cut out. yet no trace of toxins were found in the tissue

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I just remembered something else. i heard a story from somebody that claimed he was shot by some kind of searing chi type blast by some kind of spirit ( he claimed it was a shadow person but it sounded like it was much more powerful than that to me) when he was meditating and it left a burning and painful hole in his flesh and i remember how surprised he was that one of these things could hurt him because normally people are immune in their astral form but this guy claims the pain sent him scrambling back to his body and when he opened his eyes he had a wound that sounds like it may be similar to yours. did you run into a neg while you were projecting?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HuntaXX

That is nothing I have ever heard of. I would have thought of a bug or snake bite except for the triangle shape and the fact that there were no traces of toxins.

Could be extra dimensional characters injecting something.

I suppose I was lucky, no adverse effects to my knowledge.

Thanks for sharing a somewhat similar experience.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

once you get the flow of it you cant open your eyes as much as you try

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Hello IA. My opinion of AA's thread was based upon the suspect riddle that it took to develop the connection, and it wasn't a favorable one. All benchmarks in spirit are first introduced as a crumb from my experience. Rarely do we recognize our growth in the moment until retrospective discernment applies. This is why I had apprehensions over AA's technique, because it was more of a command, or riddle than anything else.

It's like a vampire needing to be invited into your house. Stay away.

I say forget about it, and continue to empower your spiritual confidence throughout altruism in your daily like. Look at it like this, if they got a piece of you, now they know how capable you are.

We are a spiritual superman, if only we chose to make it real. Nice information.

AAV

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Hello IA. My opinion of AA's thread was based upon the suspect riddle that it took to develop the connection, and it wasn't a favorable one. All benchmarks in spirit are first introduced as a crumb from my experience. Rarely do we recognize our growth in the moment until retrospective discernment applies. This is why I had apprehensions over AA's technique, because it was more of a command, or riddle than anything else.

A riddle, very much so.

Retrospective discernment. Great words to keep in mind.

It was completely a free will "experiment", as far as it was necessary to enter into an agreement, in a sense, yet unspoken exactly as to what the agreement was. I agree with you that "it" is something I choose to stay away from and I wouldn't encourage others to do.

I say forget about it, and continue to empower your spiritual confidence throughout altruism in your daily like. Look at it like this, if they got a piece of you, now they know how capable you are.

Kind, Wise, and Encouraging words. Thank you!

We are a spiritual superman, if only we chose to make it real. Nice information.

Inspiring post, most likely the best take on the experience of that thread I have encountered. We are well served to be aware of our choices and freedoms along the way.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Call me crazy

I am leaning towards interdimensional travel.

So am I. This is still on your mind after all this time. I have been studying a lot about mid-east myths and beliefs and how it all kind of comes together.

Something is out there of another dimension and the veil is getting more thin as we get to the 2012 alignment. I think the mind under certain forms of meditation can open a small stargate or interdimensionalgate. Maybe that object is from another dimensions technology.

I remember every detail of this whole thing as you described it to me back then.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

I just read this. Very well put. The Dajjals are always looking for a way to get to spiritually powerful people. The little tricksters.

Edit to add: There is a video series, it is now up to 270, 10 minute segments on youtube. It is called "The AntiChrist Dajjal will be a Reptilian ShapeShifter" now mind you I am not some reptilian/Icke believer, but this video series has some extremely valid information in it. Believe me I am not a fruitloop.

I am an intuitive and have had many dreams that have foretold some major events in my life, proven to me beyond a shadow of a doubt. I used to be a conservative person that was very skeptical about anything esoteric. About 4 years ago something shifted and for some reason I have been gifted.

When I got a ways into the series I had an experience and some dreams that proved to me that some of the information in this series was going to be really important in the next few years.

Take that for what you will. I advise you watch this series...here is the link.

Dajjal

It starts at the bottom right video and goes backwards.

[edit on 13-3-2008 by LoneGunMan]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join