It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Ability Survey.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hi, I was wondering how many people out there have psychic abilities. Could you guys respond if tyou have any? I'm curious what one is the most common, and how common it is....

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I would imagine Intutition could be regaurded as a type of pre cognative ability, But i guess this would entirely deppend on the base accuracy of such ability.

Out of Body Experiences are probably also one of the main Parranormal events that people have alot.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
with this friend I used to have, we would always think about the same things...it was pretty crazy

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Your score of 2.59 indicates significant psychic ability

Cool, I love this test!

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I have a talent for precog and energy manipulation, especially TK.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I did it for 10 and got 50% could be luck.

Your score of 2.37 indicates slight psychic ability. thats what it said.

I think it was luck.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Psipog has very good articles on Psychic abilities.

I'd recommend it to any nooob.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
the first ten times i did i got 0%. the next fifty three times i got 100%.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
woe!!! that was crazy i thought there was a pattern.
but i tried again and my psychic ability was gone!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I have had precognitive dreams and some ability with divination using cards & runes. I would love to try scrying with a crystal skull though - That would be interesting.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Number Guesses: 10
Number Correct: 5
Percent Correct: 50%

I did fairly well.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I've never personally met anyone with psychic abilities, although i would really want too, and I do believe it exists....

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Hey they said I was "psyuckit" since I was so bad. No wonder I never win the lottery.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Did anyone read that article in "Newsweek" that talked about a psychic, Rachelle Shapiro? They talked of psychic abilities as if there was no doubt about themm, it was great! I think maybe society is starting to see the truth!

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I did 15 tries

Your score of 2.82 indicates significant psychic ability

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I'm a SLIDER (Street Light Interference Data Exchange Receiver) as is my wife...(you can imagine how many light bulbs we go through...)

Some telekinesis (small objects), electrokinesis (especially lights and radios, antenna tvs), and telepathy/empathy (especially with my wife), and limited precognitive (but only clearer after the fact most of the time, but helps in parking, hehe....) and just a touch of pyrokinesis...(browning paper), and I can see Auras if I concentrate, and the emotion is fairly strong....

Will have to take these tests later...but have to go pick up my wife from work....

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
9% yeah baby, I'm about as psychic as a baked potatoe!!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
i am find auras very interesting. i cannot see them but i am positive some can and some animals can.

has anyone had a picture of their aura taken at the rennasaince festival or any where else? and do you think aura photographs are legitamate?

my friend payed to have mine done, but suspect that it was rigged because the results where that my aura was solid red. i have read the meaning of the colors at many different places, and most define red in a somewhat negative way. the place where i got the pic taken did not define red negatively though. the reason i think it was rigged is because that is what he(the person who payed) said that it would be before hand and i thought it would be blue and green. i guess lately though i have felt a little more red. i've looked at alot of aura pics i don't recall seeing one solid red?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I'm a SLIDER (Street Light Interference Data Exchange Receiver) as is my wife...(you can imagine how many light bulbs we go through...)

Have you tried fluro's? (those little energy saver ones that fit in normal lightbulb holes)

I'm a psion, do energy manipulation, aura's, AP, telepathy/empathy and a dabbling of precog

new topics

top topics

join