It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot - Disinfo agents ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I recently visited their website and see that these folks believe that the Roswell crash wasnt a ship piloted by aliens but rather humans from the future. And these humans came back to prevent a calamity.

This is the first time Ive ever heard of this theory and it sounds fishy to me. It doesnt match up at all with other witness testimony at all.

I know from experience that disinfo agents like to muddy up the picture to distract from the real story.

Any thoughts on these folks ? It just doesnt feel right to me

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
It doesn't feel right to me, either.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
You can believe what you want.

Some of the interviews sound pretty far out there, but on the other hand they gave given me the pleasure to see John Lear speak his mind.

Disinfo agents, I really doubt it. Think about this, no one is paying them, they have travelled, filmed and produced all of their material themselves, and put it up for free for anyone to see, this is worthy of praise at least for me.

they sometimes try to lead the interviewees to answer some way or the other, but hey, no one is perfect.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Before I reply, would you please provide a link to the page where you read your statements. Or better yet provide a quote and a link.

Thank you,
yr

top topics

join