It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sudden Surge in Public Shootings

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
NLP and Hypnosis are very interesting topics. Kind of like mastering thought energy and harness your ability's to create.

Ken ward's mind mastery web site is also a good spot for a beginner

anyway I like Indie Rock Aliens post but i do notice that most people will seem to just be like ok and what should i do, also myself i read this stuff say " huh , that's interesting, i should look into it more, then i do or don't , and go on with my life and get sorta "sucked back into every day reality and topics, you know back to the "matrix" sort a thing. I do not think it is "one big conspiracy" but their is a very complex inter-twined effort on many levels that operates unseen and unspoken (not in media), it helps keep together and concentrate the populous on the modus operandi in what society is based off of, capitalism (not that capitalism is good vs. bad) it is what it is. The effects of these efforts are all encompassing yet subtle, wether this is from intelligence agency's, compartamentalized areas of the military, occult practicioners and psychics, unknown individuals, black nobility, "secret society's within political, religious, and entertainment realms i dunno, but something is fishy , but like i said when you have to get on with life, i kinda just get sucked back into "reality", because their are so many wonderful other things to enjoy. (i try to keep a balance but with the uncertainty's surrounding the "weird" under currents it seems that it is tuff for me anyway to do more than scratch at a surface) and sometimes when i get to thinking "out there" that perhaps our great leaps in science and technology , there is some advanced form of intelligence or beings which are pulling the string or leading us, to some degree here and other are going along for the ride because of the power trip it gives them.

sorry to slide away from the topic which i think is very distrubing. The public shootings (the school one's do seem to follow a similiar script) but who knows you know, jeez what a complex uncertain world where the limits to "evil" are beyond many imagination.

I liked the metaphor Indie rock brings up with Gates talking about people as Ants, it gives you the perspective necessary and that seems about right (to me at least) as what I would think in his shoes. And it gives you the perspective so you can say "ya they def. don't give a bleep about me , or a few individuals collectively. We are seen as Pawns, and when you see things this way, certain unbelievable claims or at least crimes from within certain authoritarian agency's seem quite plausible (to me).

But what does the average person reading this (who it might make sense to have ta gain from allowing themselves to believe into this) I mean you basically admit that you live in a world far more disturbing that is mentioned in most circles which makes some feel unsafe, you realize (subconsiously) that you would find it an important topic to discuss, but that you don't know if you can talk about it w/ your friends or family (parents or wife/husband) , (and worse) perhaps they would not like you or react harshly by simply sharing these views. Indie rock these are some reasons people don't take more intrest. The pain of losing the friendship of loved one's (by mentioning these things) is often enough to discourage those that don't have a strong (often the result of a personal sense of being wronged or just a lot of time on your hands avialable) desire to get to the bottom of things. Also perhaps like me ,after reading and snooping around the subject w/ an open mind, they get sucked back into "reality" unless they really make it a point to "get to the bottom of this muddled world. Also in addition most people that have family's or work full time break up their free time into other activities that they enjoy, the pain or threat of some semblence of emotional disress from the uncertainty of changing one's lifestyle, to accomodate a curiosity into some truly distrubing possible issues is often another deterent.

one thing i believe is that to those that think all is well and america is just going thru a blip in the road (or a harmless cycle) economically speaking, is they will have the proverbial sand uncomfortably blown away from their ostrich necks within the next five years, and i bet any sublte players that influence society and help mold opinion, behavior, beliefs as well as aide in conspiracy's will be busy. i think people's thoughts will be more focused increasingly on the lower levels of "the hierarchy of needs" . probably in the context of a actual world war, and likely food shortages.

[edit on 14-2-2008 by cpdaman]

[edit on 14-2-2008 by cpdaman]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
The media shows the school shootings and the horrible acts of gun violence to remind us how scary guns are, and that we have no need for them in a civilized society. What the media is forgetting to show however is the guy in my town that killed 1 and injured another home invader effectivley running 3 others off. Hmm wonder if his wife and daughter think he should have a gun in the house. Yes the number of shootings being reported is terrible and we should do somthing to stop them. My advice.................. get a gun, learn to use it properly, and accept the responsibility of protecting yourself, your family, and yes your countrymen.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
That thought had crossed my mind as well......
Gun violence is terrible, I can't argue with that but I still believe the founding fathers knew what they were doing when they gave us the right to protect ourselves.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Same sh**, different day:

'You had to attack civilians, the people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game,' he said. 'The reason was quite simple. They were supposed to force these people, the Italian public, to turn to the State to ask for greater security. This is the political logic that lies behind all the massacres and the bombings which remain unpunished, because the State cannot convict itself or declare itself responsible for what happened."
-Vincenzo Vinciguerra, a convinced Fascist who was a member of the extremist Ordine Nuovo organisation and had close links with GLADIO

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
There is a common theme to this thread and it is a desire to do something about these shootings. Many members mention that the shooters are all male and on psychotropic drugs. Unrecognized by most observers is another common element to the shootings. This is true of most sudden unexplained violence on and off campus. That is Subliminal Distraction.

That means there is something you can do.

Five years ago I began to look for help for my wife. She had a sudden psychotic break in the payroll office of the University of Alabama. Her breakdown happened thirty days after her office was changed eliminating Cubicle Level Protection.

I had known of the problem that caused her mental event since I was a nineteen-year-old engineering student forty years ago. I though it would be a simple matter of finding someone aware of the problem.

What I discovered is that a simple problem of human physiology is unknown by anyone in mental health services. Over and over “experts” spout psychobabble nonsense to explain these shootings.

It will be a shock to most, but the cause of these shootings can happen to you. Subliminal Distraction exposure to the point of a mental breakdown can happen to anyone. You too can be a mass school shooter.

The common outcomes of SD exposure can be shown to be paranoia, fear, panic attacks, depression, and thoughts of suicide. When the delusions of the mental event include thoughts of persecution males are more likely to act on the delusional thoughts by seeking revenge.

The shooters are on psychotropic drugs because when they experience the onset of symptoms from SD exposure they seek medical help. Unaware of the phenomenon of SD doctors begin treatment of what they see as mental illness. If they investigated SD exposure and stopped it the symptoms would disappear within a week. The case of Jason Weed shows that.

Weed took a seminar known to cause mental symptoms. He had the psychotic break, killed a mail carrier, Robert Jenkins, in 2001 and was confined to a mental hospital until 2005. In all that time he never had another incident.

Since 1977 experts in psychology have investigated Landmark Education’s seminar trying to find out why people just sitting in the audience have mental breaks. Landmark warns those with previous mental problems not to participate in the seminar.

Deep mental investment to follow the words of the speaker as a volunteer is interrogated causes slight dissociation for things happening around you. That engages a primitive warning system that will detect small movements in peripheral vision. That’s Subliminal Distraction exposure.

The seminar is ten or twelve hours daily for three days. Landmark has a site about these mental problems and claims an incident rate of less than 1/1000th of one percent for serious outcomes such as suicide.

Where else do people sit in-groups listening to a speaker, condensing the lecture, and making notes about it? That’s a right, classrooms.

Many of the shooters are grad students. They have behaviors that allow SD exposure. But the Virginia Tech shooter created the “special circumstances” for exposure when he studied and used his laptop in the suite common room. Two TV interviews of roommates said he sat alone as others walked by ignoring him. That again, is a description of Subliminal Distraction.

The Atlanta Day Trader killer and Redlake school shooter had similar stories. If investigated so will Kazmierczak. But there will be no investigation. Media wants a simple plausible story. It doesn’t matter if it is true. Just so long as they can rip and read they will accept anything as the cause.

So what can you do? Write media such as 20/20, Primetime, and other news sources to demand they investigate and report on Subliminal Distraction.

All pages from this five-year investigation of Subliminal Distraction are here. VisionAndPsychosis.Net...

The explanation, introduction, of the project is four computer screens long.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by L K Tucker

A very intresting read and very compelling as an explanation for the rise in shootings. This is something that I have not heard of before.

We all sit in front of the TV, playstation, computer etc for many more hours than ever before, and our roles at work often require the use of a computer, where there wasn't one. I can see how this fairly recent increase in exposure can lead to SD and these associated violent outbursts.

I am certainly going to read up on this as it has the potential to affect everyone.

I can't decide though, whether this is something that has been intended and planned by the government for whatever their outcome scenario is. It does seem to be a little hit and miss. You have a potential of SD in everyone who has attended school beyond compulsory education (16) say, but there is no real button that can be pressed in realtime to activate the possible violent consequences. I am sure that the govt (or whoever) would want more control over the subjects, and when and where they were activated. Having said that, these shootings do seem to cluster around the learning campus environment so maybe that it the intended place and time in order to force though for amendments.

I wonder if there are equivilents in different countries. We do not have shootings in this country, as we do not own guns, but stabbings at schools do seem to be on the increase here. I beleive that some schools are now installing metal detectors and such (will have to look this up) and this may or may not lead to a change in law.

edit - to correct spelling

[edit on 16-2-2008 by YarlanZey]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Wow, thanks for the post and very interesting link! I look forward to reading more about this. I would also like to hear more thoughts on this from ATS members.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
So I found this interesting as well:

Jumper Syndrome

Another curious abnormality caused by this disorder is a sufferer's automatic reflex to obey any order that is delivered suddenly. For example, if one uses a sharp, quick voice to order a jumper to throw the object in their hands, they will throw it without hesitation; if they are similarly told to strike a person, they will strike that person, even if it is a loved one. Very often, if an individual with this disorder hears a phrase that is unfamiliar or spoken in a loud voice, they will uncontrollably repeat that phrase back, a phenomenon known as echolalia.

It seems to me, that in association with Subliminal Distraction, this would be an easily manipulated and fairly dangerous situation. Maybe we are literally creating "Manchurian Candidates". This phenomenon definitely deserves more research. It might reveal that we need to restructure classrooms and workplaces.

In the case of the most recent shooter, maybe the meds he was on helped him to concentrate and ignore extraneous activity but when he stopped he was more vulnerable to Subliminal Distraction, causing a psychotic break. If he was a "jumper" as well then maybe something, such as a video game, "suggested" the shooting spree.

[edit on 16/2/08 by kosmicjack]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
interesting yes , do i believe it is the cause of most of these school shootings, not so much

people snap for a variety of reason's

people go onto anti depressants for a variety of reason's . often some external event happens that leave's a negative emotional imprint, and they become obsessed or dragged down by it, and this is a cause for what becomes a chemical imbalance (which makes the use of anti -depressants as a short term aide in solution beneficial) some deal with it in different ways, others may be violent.

perhaps i am wrong but that is the way i see it

othertimes people take anti-depressants because they think they are mood enhancers and basically get them by telling a doctor what they need to hear to order a script.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by cpdaman]

[edit on 16-2-2008 by cpdaman]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
interesting yes , do i believe it is the cause of most of these school shootings, not so much

people snap for a variety of reason's

However, there is a clear pattern of people "snapping" in areas where they typically have tried to concentrate but may also be getting the subconscious "threat" message from their periphial vision. It's worth an in-depth study.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I found this map of School shootings. It is intresting to look at because they are definitely clustered.
School shootings mapped

Something odd to me is the lack of shootings in Texas. Not a conspiracy or anything. You would just think there would be more there.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by smarteye

I tried to find some info. on Texas gun laws concerning schools but drew a blank.

Texas and Oklahoma have CCW laws and alot of people carry. That may have something to do with it.

You may be surprised at how many pickups have a long gun behind the seat.

Roper

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Roper

I live in Houston and carry a gun most of the time. Guns are plentiful here, but no where are they allowed to be carried in school. So I guess this is just an argument against gun control. In that guns are easy to obtain and the there is a right to carry, one might assume that it would be more likely for someone in Texas to carry out a crime of this nature. So it goes against the gun control logic.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This is a map of the states that allow the right to carry. As you can see Illinois does not allow. I didn't realize the number of states that issue permits was so high. Making this somewhat irrelevant to school shootings.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Another sure sign of MK-Ultra** -type programming is the total lack of anything approaching a motive. Even when they are caught alive, the shooters themselves have no idea why they did what they did:

-----------------

Wayne Lo, 18, Simon's Rock College, Great Barrington, Massachusetts, 12-16-92; 2 dead, 4 wounded

-- "At the time I thought I did the right thing," he said recently. "But as I look back at it over time, more and more it doesn't make sense to me. And more and more I ask myself, Why? Why did I do it? I mean, Why?"

----------------

Barry Loukaitus, 14, Moses Lake, WA, Frontier Jr H.S., 2-2-96, 3 dead, 1 wounded

"There are things in life we're never going to understand, and this case is one of those..."--His Attorney

"Barry never articulated a reason why he did what he did." --John Knodel, Grant County prosecutor who handled the case.

------------------------------

Jillian Robbins, 19, Penn State U, State College, PA, 9-17-96, 1 dead, 1 wounded

--when she was arrested, she answered repeatedly, "I don't know." when asked why she brought school violence back to PSU.

---------------------------

Luke Woodham, 16, and Grant Boyette, 19, Pearl, MS, Pearl H.S., 10-1-97 2 dead, 7 wounded

...(I) fought with myself because I didn't want to do any of it."

-------------------------------------------------

Michael Carneal, Paducah, KY, Heath H.S., 12-1-97, 3 dead, 5 wounded

Carneal's home room teacher reported that Carneal did not seem to recognize what he had done."
--When ask why he did it, he said he didn't know.

----------------------

Mitchel Johnson, 13, and Andrew Golden, 11, Jonesboro, AS, Westside Middle School, 3-24-98, 5 dead

--"Since that day, when the boys have been asked the same question(why did they shoot), they appeared not to be able to give an answer." Johnson: "I really thought that no one would actually be hurt."

-----------------------------

Andrew Wurst 14, Edinborough, PA, 4-24-98 Parker Middle School(at off-campus school dance); 1 dead, 3 wounded

--"Why did he do it? Andrew doesn't know, ...saying he had no reason of kill the teacher." "...no one...that evening could recall anything that might explain what happened. Andrew himself has no explanation."

---------------------------------

Kip Kinkel, Springfield, OR, Thurston High School, 5-22-98, 1 dead, 7 seriously wounded

--In police interview he repeated "over and over" that "I had no choice."

Q: Why did you go to school and start shooting people?
A: I had to. I had no other choice. I couldn't do anything else.

-----------------------------

Todd Cameron Smith, Taber, Alberta 4-27-99 W.R. Myers HS, 1 dead, 1 wounded

In a signed police statement, the boy later said: "I have no particular reason for shooting the boys that I did. I don't know who any of them were."

-------------------------------

T.J. Solomon, 15, Conyers, GA, 5-20-99 Heritage High, 6 wounded-

--Upon handing the gun over(a teacher had convinced T.J. not to kill himself--the barrel was in his mouth)he started crying hysterically and said repeatedly "I don't know why I did this."

------------------------------

Seth Trickey, 13, Fort Gibson, OK, 12-6-99, 4 wounded

--"He said 'I don't know' when asked why he did it."

-----------------------------------

Charles 'Andy' Williams, Santana HS, March 2001, San Diego County (2 dead, 13 wounded)

Williams was interrogated by detectives for about an hour after his arrest, and while prosecutor Anton declined to detail what he said, she indicated the statements may not explain why he opened fire.

-------------------------

10-9-06 Memorial Middle School, Joplin, MO

A 13-year-old student walked into the east side of Memorial Middle School, shooting wth a rifle.... (boy's attorney Chuck)Lonardo said the boy's motives and intentions remain unclear even to him after sitting in on juvenile authorities' interview of the boy after the shooting. "That's just it," Lonardo said. "We still don't know.

-----------------------

2-12-07 Suleiman Talovic, 18, SLC Trolley Square massacre, Salt Lake City, UT 5 dead, 4 wounded

Salt Lake City police have finished their exhaustive investigation into the shooting rampage at Trolley Square, finding no real motive for 18-year-old Sulejman Talovic's killing spree. "I think it may have died with him," Salt Lake City Police Chief Chris Burbank said in an interview Sunday with the Deseret Morning News.

----------------------------
**btw, the "MK" is sought to stand for "Mind Kontrol" or, more likely, "Mind-controlled Killer"

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
For anyone researching the April 20, 1999 attack on Columbine High School:

Links to most of the 30,000+ pages of written documents and several dozen hours of audio related to the 4/20 attack on Columbine (up to a dozen attackers reported by witnesses, one reported to have been over the age of 30) released into the public domain by government agencies have been posted to

www.xmail.net...

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Currently, there is no defense against "scalar weapons". Some of us are meat and some of us are potatoes, but, we all end up on someone elses plate.

scalar waves could induce the mind into hearing voices, overriding and implanting thoughts into the mind, as well as reading the thoughts. They also developed eye implants. In 1998 scalar waves were used to test subliminal voices in the head in 2 Utah prisons. In Draper Prison, Utah a man called David Fratus in 1988 claimed voices in his inner ears were induced in him as clear as if listening to a set of stereo headphones.

"Every thought, reaction, motor command, auditory event and visual image in the brain has a corresponding "evoked potential" or set of "evoked potentials". These can be decoded into the current thoughts, images and sounds going on in a target's brain. When complexly coded signals are sent to a victim, bypassing the eyes, optic nerves and ears, the faint images appear as floating 2D screens in the brain. Auditory hallucinations can be induced, creating paranoid schizophrenia.

people.tribe.net...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join