It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill submitted to improve Health care---In Mexico!

page: 1/

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Bill submitted to improve Health care---In Mexico!

opensourceactivist.org

Unbelievable as it may seem, the Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act of 2005 contained a provision giving insurance companies the right to help devise a plan for extending US health care to Mexico (Sec. 1004. BINATIONAL PUBLIC HEALTH INFRASTRUCTURE AND HEALTH INSURANCE).

Even more unbelievable, the senator who sponsored the bill is not on the verge of being thrown out of office for this odious piece of legislation. No, the senator who introduced the bill, Senator John McCain of Arizona, is on the verge of locking up the Republican nomination to be our next president.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 8-2-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Are you freakin kidding me?!? None other than the MSM's media darling and next 'chosen' prez---John McInsane introduced this bill!

Uh yeah...You certainly have Americans best interests at heart.

opensourceactivist.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 8-2-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Even after a discussion with Semper over on AP about Universal Health Care for the US, I support it. But this, this is stupid. The healthcare of mexican citizens is not the repsonsibility of the US.

With the current level of abuse the US welfare system suffers, how on earth, could supporting Mexico's population be a viable option?

[edit on 8-2-2008 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Senator McCain has done some very Liberal things in his past.
NONE of which are being discussed in the MSM.
The MSM is so transparent in who they want to win on both sides. They want an Obama/McCain battle.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Good old america help everyone else and screw ourselfs. Nevermind were ina recession. Increasing deficit Medicare being cut for the war.

So the answer is to give healthcare to mexico.

Why cant we just help ourselfs then worry about other countries.

If the mexican government cant provide healthcare that is there own countries issue not ours.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This is pure insanity, which is why it makes sense to our folks in Washington. Here is a thread relating to this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hmm, so Americans are supposed to go to Mexico for healthcare, and since many Mexicans are here, they should do the same. Sounds logical to me!

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
People this prove only one thing, if this man becomes president we are going to stop being Americans and will have to welcome the new North American Union.

He is nothing more than another copy and paste image of the president we have now.

So now we are to support health care in Mexico, hey don't worry, is perfectly legal we are to become one big happy nation, Mexico, Canada and the USA.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
one big happy nation, Mexico, Canada and the USA.

It's "MexAmeriCanada".

Yep, looks like race for President is what liberal you want, Rep or Dem?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOmaskedman
Good old america help everyone else and screw ourselfs. Nevermind were ina recession. Increasing deficit Medicare being cut for the war.

So the answer is to give healthcare to mexico.

Why cant we just help ourselfs then worry about other countries.

If the mexican government cant provide healthcare that is there own countries issue not ours.

This is where Americans, republicans especially, need to be very very careful. I for one am disgusted with McCain's stance on illegal immigration. He seems to think illegal aliens coming to the US is a good thing. If people truly want change, do not vote for this idiot.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Ahhhhhhhh! I cant believe this!!

Its things like this that really makes my blood boil. We have AMERICAN MILITARY who cannot get adaquate healthcare yet we want to expand our coverage to Mexicans?!?!?! You have got to be kidding me!

I am absolutely disgusted by this.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadline527
Ahhhhhhhh! I cant believe this!!

Its things like this that really makes my blood boil. We have AMERICAN MILITARY who cannot get adaquate healthcare yet we want to expand our coverage to Mexicans?!?!?! You have got to be kidding me!

I am absolutely disgusted by this.

To put it quite plainly, there is no "we" to it..

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I ment we as America, not we as in Americo (America+Mexico) which I am 1000% AGAINST. If you couldent tell

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by deadline527

I think he was referring to the gov not being part of the citizenry. They have nothing to do with serving the common folks best interests.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This is obviously another step closer to the NAU. Except they have been telling us it's only to make trade easier. Giving aid to Mexico is part of the NAU plan. I think McCain is a traitor to his country and should be tried for treason - also anyone who votes for this insanity.
Meanwhile, there are HOW many Americans without health care?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
I think McCain is a traitor to his country and should be tried for treason - also anyone who votes for this insanity.

And ironically enough, he's being paraded all over the MSM as being another "good ol' boy" who the sheep should all be getting behind. Not suprising that the MSM hasn't mentioned a word of this story. What a joke our press is.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectTater
Senator McCain has done some very Liberal things in his past.
NONE of which are being discussed in the MSM.
The MSM is so transparent in who they want to win on both sides. They want an Obama/McCain battle.

There is nothing liberal about giving healthcare to Mexico. Not even Clinton or Obama wants that.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
People this prove only one thing, if this man becomes president we are going to stop being Americans and will have to welcome the new North American Union.

He is nothing more than another copy and paste image of the president we have now.

So now we are to support health care in Mexico, hey don't worry, is perfectly legal we are to become one big happy nation, Mexico, Canada and the USA.

Oh goody I can't wait.. Marg I said this before ahem...several times in fact... But people don't want to listen! When people don't listen certain thing will come back and bite them in the tail.

Then we can say "Well we told you so..."

You people better wise up fast and get your head out of the sand the NAU is closer then you think. What makes me mad is- no one is doing anything to stop it.

ForestLady-

McCain as a traitor- Hmm... Perhaps the whole government should be tried for treason. But its not gonna happen. People are still trying to impeach Bush and Cheney. But thats not gonna happen either.

What American need to do is first off get a back bone then get mad about how the government is doing their job very poorly.

When one lone voice speaks, it is only a whisper and cannot be heard. When many people band together as Americans to speak it becomes a roar.

[edit on 2/9/2008 by Leyla]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Leyla

Trust me I am probably in the hot list because I voice my opinions very loud with the powers given to me by my Constitution to E-mail my congress representatives and tell them what I think of them, their laws and their role as defenders of the American people that elected them.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Oh, and, by the way, all you Barack Obama supporters—before you start feeling all superior: while no one can deny how exceedingly important it is to elect a president who supports change—especially one that has the ability to make Robert DeNiro believe—there may be one characteristic Senator Obama possesses even more salient, if you can imagine, than the incidental fact of his father’s skin color: Barack Obama co-sponsored John McCain’s health-care-for-Mexico legislation.

Here are the links:opensourceactivist.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> opensourceactivist.org...

opensourceactivist.org...

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by HHH Is King

Liberal, Neo-con, they're all indistinguishable anymore IMO...Not a single one on either side has our best interests at heart. They all sell out to the highest bidder and groups promising the best kick-backs. Our entire gov is nothing more than a bunch of souless crooks who are cashing in on their lottery tickets, off the backs of american tax-payers.

new topics

top topics

join