It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Events yesterday in Jacksboro, TN

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LeperMessiah

Well, I still don't know about the smoking head situation. It just reminds me of when I go outside and get in a cold car,(even at 50 degrees) and reach to put on a pair of sunglasses that have been sitting in the car. They fog up almost immediately.

Could be that even if it was 50 outside, the got dropped off from a very warm vehicle right at your door. When it's 50 out that is cold enough to see your breath at times. If it was raining at all, they may have gotten damp while walking around outside. They got into the warm vehicle and warmed up enough so that they looked steamy when they got back out into the cold air.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Yesterday at about 3pm i went out to the store for some items i needed...everything was normal...everything was going routine. i got home at about 4pm and i noticed the sound of a helicopter coming towards the house only after a few minutes of being home. i went outside to see if it was a police helicopter or Lifeflight, or some other common helicopter you see in tennessee. the copter was black and looked pretty compact in size. the helicopter had machine guns on the side, im not sure if this is common among most helicopters? the helicopter flew by our neighborhood for about an hour and a half....just circling around. i got weirded out and called the police, i told them about the aircraft circling the house and what not, and they told me not worry and that it was the government searching for something and to stay in the house until the aircraft was gone. i didnt listen and i went outside, and sat just looking at the aircraft. the helicopter flew so low around the block (or ''holler'' is what most southerners call it) i could see the guys goatee who was operating the craft. there was 2 men inside, both white men and they both looked around 40-50 years old. evertime they flew by the house they looked at me like i was doing something wrong.

Funny you mention this.

It could likely have been the National Guard "responding" to the tornado damages and deaths down there.

But just a few days ago, some eerily similar happened to me. Granted, i live so close to an airport I can watch them take off and land all day from my back window. anyways, a helicopter usually scopes out the area 5 mins before a major jetliner is flying in to land. sometimes theyre black, sometimes white, sometimes multi color. Yesterday nothing but "intelligence planes" with air force markings (the planes with the big disc on top of them) were taking off and landing, as if in a routine. well I was watching that from my backyard, on my back porch, it is fenced in with a roof. I was sitting at the edge of the screen fence on the inside of it watching this helicopter that was flying really low, really slow, sideways beside the back of my house.

i was staring up, and it was so close i could make out a couple of human men in the helicopter, maybe 2, maybe 3. no military markings. anyways, i thought it was just doing the routine check before an airliner came in, but no airliner came. then i heard the helicopter getting closer, it had went further away, but couldnt see it. Then I saw it again, this time it was coming at a diagonal angle, so as to cross the top of my house, flying over it, at a diagonal angle, leaving an imaginary line connecting .. two opposite corners of the roof for example, it went right over my house. well as it was doing this, very low, right as it cleared the couple of trees nearest my house, like when it was just about right on top of me, I saw a single flash, like a camera flash, come from the underbelly of the helicopter, seeing as I watched it fly directly over me and my house. there was no light blinking anywhere before hand, and it was daytime, and i was watching closely. the flash jumped out at me like WTF? i thought, did he just take my picture? was my initial thought.

I went and told my Mother, she kinda laughed at me and without saying it thought I was druggy and paranoid, heeh.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
People this is only the beginning, things are about to get a lot weirder. Like someone said in an earlier post. They are probably looking for Light Ships.
Keep us posted on what happens, keep on the lookout, and watch your back.
Good Luck

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Hmm I lived in Knoxville next to Army reserve base was jogging when 3 Apaches rose from behind tree line..unsettling that is for sure. As to this case I don't know maybe training or drug searchs?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I've seen the smoking head thing when I come on vacation to the US (Florida to be precise). It's when you get out of a VERY cool car (air con on full) into the hot sun, happened several times and I think I've got a pic of it somewhere in my holiday snaps, I'll see if I can find it.

I'd agree that they were probably just looking for drugs or something and you then weirded them out by appearing interested and they decided to check you out.

On the other hand, everything seems to be getting weirder (the businesses that can shoot you etc, see the thread on ATS) in the US and it does seem like its ready for Martial Law, so it could be checking for something, or purely for an escaped, armed dangerous convict or something that the news hasn't covered yet and they just thought you were sheltering them because you were so interested in the chopper.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Except for the church girls, I had that happen to me last fall. Helicopter just like you described. It went in circles low to the ground, just above the roof tops. The circles were small enough that I wondered if the fellas were going to fall out. From what I heard they do that when they are looking for someone. Probably someone on the terrorist watch list or something. A good rule to follow is if that is happening in your neck of the woods, then be sure to get in the habbit of locking your doors. As someone said before, the amount of attention you gave them was probably a reason for them to check you out. So, now they have your name, number, address, and any info you had on the computer and internet. After they listen in to your phone calls for a while, if you are on your best behavior, they will realize you are not a threat. Then they will only listen in off and on to make sure your not turning into one.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Sorry dude, but helicopters do not look for ganja plants in February!! The harvest in done by October and if helo's are flying it has nothing to do with looking for illicit gardens. Machine guns are not mounted on civilian helo's, and it all sounds like the Feds got a tip on something and were checking it out. You simply got caught up in it.

As far as girls smoking, perhaps the effects of the air temp being different in your house and opening the door caused a rush of warmer air to exit the open door and cause some effect, like when pavement seems to have waves above it, over the girls as their bodies and heads were much cooler from being outside. Thats the only thing I could think of to explain that.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

Uhm, yes the do here in Louisiana. We have lots of warm days here in in the winter time. It was over 80 degrees here 3 days ago. As I mentioned earlier, somebody not to far away from me had set plants out in pots on his patio and was caught by a fly over in the winter time. Also the OP mentioned a lab in his neighborhood. Could be the were tracking traffic to and from that house also by air.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Leper... you answered your own question. There's a meth lab down the street? Duh?! This was the DEA doing their thing. The girls (can't comment on the smoking part) were likely agents, possibly carrying air sampling devices, checking out local homes looking for drug lab activity.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I know years ago one of the Presidents came to town and he was staying one night with a family in the neighborhood. The house he stayed in was revamped so it would be approiate I guess for the President. I know they check to make sure they are near a Hospital and a Airport in case needed. The point I was getting at is I know Tennessee had tornado's so I did a search and found the the President was there inspecting the Damage at that time, this would explain the police remarks and te SUV's and copter's.

Here is an article on this, does the time seem to fit.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

exactly. it was probably the DEA and those girls were agents. they probably didnt think about sending them to your door until they saw you checking them out and acting suspicious. maybe they figured you could be their guy, and then concluded you weren't what they were looking for.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
If the guys in the chopper had goatees, then they were not military. The military does not allow beards.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
You're probably paranoid and you got nervous and made yourself seem like you were the target of what they were doing.

You should of waved.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
It had to be the DEA. If ya know you're living close to a meth lab, what in the heck are ya doing there? Sorry, don't mean anything by it, but meth labs are dangerous. You'll be lucky if it was the DEA and they take the suckers down.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I sort of doubt it was the meth lab. Around here, we have quite a few of those scattered around, operating pretty much in the open, and they are allowed to do so until the locals need another bust to make sure their federal subsidies keep coming in to fight them.

I think it was more to do with either a silent manhunt (seen a few of those in my time), or connected with the Presidential visit. Either way though, I agree with the majority on this... you raised their red flag by being too curious. Next time, keep one eye on the choppers and the other one on something that looks oh, so, innocent.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I'll have to take your word on the meth labs. As far as the smoke from the girls' heads, if you opened the door from a darkened house and the sun was really shining outside, you could see a haze around an object. Simply an optical illusion.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
thanks for your input everyone....but evidently i found out what the people were looking for

www.wbir.com...

as you can see i live in Redneckville

the guy was found litterally 3 football fields from my house...i couldnt see any of the action because our street (more like hill) spirals around and goes up in layers....if you can understand what im saying.

evidently, they WERE looking for someone....but if this is so, why wasnt the helicopter a POLICE helicopter...and how do you explain the friggin black SUV's...unless they were undercover po-po's...

i have no idea why i didnt hear about any of this.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
it's s shame we don't have that kind of things here where i live. It would be interesting to see these "black birds" , maybe som smoking girls too

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
wow, that is really weird. The two girls heads were actually smoking, i would investigate that further if i was you.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I can only comment on the aircraft incident:

These aircraft have been seen all over the Los Angeles skies lately. Also there have been numerous unmarked single engine white planes (Cessna's?) flying in formation. I am still waiting for it to happen again. I have my camera ready! The first time I saw this I was walking my dog- second time in the car on the way to the airport.

I am surprised pictures have not surfaced yet. The machine gun turrets are clearly visible on the copters- and what looks like hoses or nozzles on the planes. Both craft flew very low over residential areas. Many people at the LA Dog park talked about it. I mentioned in a post a while ago.

Hard to say what it is- but I am not afraid. Just concerned.

As for the smoking girls... As soon as I stop laughing I will do some research!

[edit on 9-2-2008 by dk3000]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join