It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamo is a Muslim, Can we really trust him?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
A Muslim is follower of Islam: somebody who believes in and practices Islam

Given this he is not going to do our country right. He was only 2 years old very, very young and no memories of our country when he moved out of our country with his Muslim father to Kenya. His parents divorced.

Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama Sr. (black muslim) of Nyangoma-Kogelo, Siaya District, Kenya, and Ann Dunham of Wichita, Kansas. (white atheist )…..Obama's father, Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. was a radical Muslim who migrated from Kenya to Jakarta, Indonesia. ….

Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He is quick to point out that, 'He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school.'
……
…….Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta.

Wahabism is the RADICAL teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world.

…….The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside out, what better way to start than at the highest level - through the President of the United States, one of their own!!!!

link

Obama doesn’t even put his hand on his heart for the National Anthem. That in itself says a lot.

link

Bottom line is I don't trust this guy. However, for political reason’s he will say whatever he thinks you want to hear. I would be very careful with this man.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I am not a supporter of Obama by any means but I find your post to be quite prejudice. We should choose a candidate based on what they will do for our country and how they stand on the issues our country faces, not their race, ethnicity or what religion they are.

There are many Americans who are Muslim and/or have Muslim background in their family who are peaceful law abiding citizens and love this country just as much as any other American.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Oh so you say he loves our country. Even though he dosen't put his hand on his heart. It's ok for a normal citizen to do this but, it's not ok for a man running for President.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Did you even read the page you linked to??

Barack Obama Is a Muslim

Or are you kidding with us Shar?

Please click on your link and read it thoroughly.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The title of this thread, and premise, is quite prejudicial.

Hillary is a woman, can we trust her? Would anyone be so bold to say this? Or is it only acceptable to base our prejudicial beliefs off of borderline politically correct views? It's no longer acceptable to prejudge a woman based on her gender, but we're still working on the Muslim one.

Vote, or don't vote, for a candidate based on their platform. What's also interesting is that the source of these claims is coming from a site called "Urban Legends".

[edit on 8-2-2008 by chissler]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Obama's parents met while both were attending the University of Hawaii at Manoa, where his father was enrolled as a foreign student.[11] They separated when he was two years old and later divorced.

....then returned to Kenya, ......Obama attended local schools in Jakarta from ages 6 to 10,

link

Ok another source. Nothing I said is false. All I am saying is we should be careful. His actions speak very loud. He does not honor our country. That was proven when he did not put his hand on his heart.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by chissler

Well at least she pretends to honor our country. I mean she did put her hand on her heart.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar

So he wouldn't be a good president because he doesn't put his hand over his heart during the anthem? Granted, I believe he should as a sign of respect. But I also feel he has the right to determine his own course of action, based on his own set of beliefs. I don't think his love for his country should be jeopardized based on some preconceived notion for how one should act during the playing of a national anthem. That is only my own opinion of course.

In the last eight years, how many innocent women and children have been slaughtered by the decisions of the current President? Was this done with the best interests of the country at heart, or his own inner bias? The latter seems to be true. Does his patriotic level come into question as well?

We can't pick and choose, the same standard should be felt by all.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Yes, in my opinion and it is just an opinion. I don’t trust him. I really don’t want him for president. I also don’t trust Clinton though either. No I don’t believe he will honor our country. I believe he would continue to sell our country to other countries. Just exactly what has been going on now for over 16 years now. He would be no different.

Yes, he should respect the Flag of our country especially if he wants to be the Leader of our Country.

[edit on 8-2-2008 by Shar]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Shar, sorry but this is complete crap.

I am an American and i don't think I've ever put my hand over my heart for the national anthem.

Now the Pledge of allegiance is another story, I have always done it for that, and if you would research this stuff you would see that they have video of Obama with his hand over his heart for the Pledge.

With that said, i think this thread is really prejudice.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

I guess then that I am prejudice. Cause I believe you should honor our flag and country. Anyone who does not honor our flag does not honor our country. That goes for all the flag burners as well.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
..... I also don’t trust Clinton.....
[edit on 8-2-2008 by Shar]

why don't you trust her, she has already run the country for her husbands term, she knows what she is doing.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Shar, before you continue on with this....malarkey, please watch this video.

It is of Obama *GASP* pledging allegiance to the flag! Yes, he's actually pledging allegiance! OMFG right.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'm not sure that I would have recognized that as the National Anthem, but it was a glaring omission and one would think that a man campaigning for the highest office in the land would know what is considered appropriate protocol for the playing of the National Anthem, if that is indeed what it was.

Everyone else seemed to think it was the National Anthem.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The humbleone,

Given the fact he is Supposedly leading the pledge you think you would hear him. But you don’t.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar

Actually you can hear him. Okay that's enough for me.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar

Shar you may find this link enlightening, but if it is simple prejudice that sways your view, you may not want to.

Call to Renewal

Either way, I feel you are looking to justify voting in a different direction, just don't waste your vote.

[edit on 8-2-2008 by Koka]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar

Funny, I could've SWORN he's been a member of the same CHRISTIAN church for the past 20 years.

Weird, huh? C'mon now, even if he WAS a sabateur, do you honestly think the gov't wouldn't know about it, or that we couldn't stop him?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
According to *The Psychic Twins* They said Hillary Clinton will be our next president. That's what they told George Noory on C2C last night.

www.psychictwins.com...

Their predictions have been pretty much right on.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Quoted from the above website........

Terry & Linda Jamison checked in to share their predictions for 2008, some of which they glean from automatic writing. An intense hurricane will hit the East Coast in September, and there'll be a lot wild storms and tornados in the Midwest, they said. Four major terrorist attacks are planned against the U.S.-- with targets in NYC, DC And Boston, but they believe they will be thwarted. London (possibly Heathrow) may not be able to fend off an attack that could occur sometime during Aug. – Oct., they added. As the Jamisons previously predicted, Hillary Clinton will win the presidency in a very close race.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join