It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

52 minute clifford stone interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

We met Clifford Stone at the Roswell Museum in New Mexico where he was kind enough to grant us several hours of his time. What an extraoridnary man! This soft-spoken gentleman has an astounding tale to tell about his alien friend, Korona. How he went on crash recovery missions in Viet Nam of all places during the 60's and how he helped an alien escape from military custody. He's got a massive heart and a wide perspective that manages to take the whole world in its sights. He talks of the rights of the visitors to our planet in the face of captivity. He talks of their sense of sacrifice for the well being of humanity. He speaks of the need for us to care what happens to the 'other guy' and how real feeling for each other is what is going to make the difference as we move forward to join the galactic community. (less)
Added: February 27, 2007

dunno if this has been posted but surely new people here haven't see this, he has some documents here so i figured he is credible

www.abovetopsecret.com...

our home page says Clifford Stone FOIA Government Document Archive

[edit on 8-2-2008 by OSSkyWatcher]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
i felt very touched when he said an ET would give its life to save us.i dont know why they would,i am disgusted by my species behaviour,they are nothing but glorified chimps all vying to be the alpha male of the tribe,numero uno,big brother.we are carried by a few brave souls such as the tesla's,jesus's,einstiens, ghandi's who are capable of altruism and evolution.

it actually makes me sad that such an advanced being would sacrafice itself for something so primative,petty and destructive as one of us

join