It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany becomes First Country to admit Chemtrails Operation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
What needs to happen in my opinion is a transparent study, allowed and endorsed by the military, to make sure these chaff clouds are safe for the public. Tests should be few and extremely rare. Only enough testing to know if the system works and to enable development and no more. Once its effectiveness is established a inert substitute could be used for training purposes. Complete transparency about the when and where since this stuff is not exactly a State Secret.

And we should believe the military? They don't have a great record for being truthful.

Complete transparency.......
5 chuckles for that one.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I got one of those chem trails over my house what do i do?!

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I don't know, what exactly happend there in the northwestern parts of Germany a few years ago, but i'm sure, it hasn't got anything to do with the chemtrail hoax.

Fact was, two rival meteorologists, Mr. Brandt from "Donnerwetter.de" on the hand, who was complaining about ghost clouds, and Mr. Jörg Kachelmann from "Meteomedia" on the other, subsequently had an awkward argument via certain yellow press media about this mysterious incident, blaming each other to be incompetent liars.

Whatever happend there, i'm sure, chemtrails don't exist. It's hysteria for the fainthearted, who get nervous about everything what they don't understand at all. I'm totally annoyed by lunatics talking about this chemtrail crap all the time.

[edit on 9-2-2008 by qwertz]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
orgone gets rid of these chem trails,try this you tube link,,,iam new here so hope it works,,,,,,,www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
OK, I admit I didn't yet read all 4 preceding pages...

BUT, I have seen people post, not here at ATS, but on YouTube, for example, that commercial airliners are producing 'chemtrails'...

Ummm...did I mention that I used to fly commercial jetliners? Jet fuel is pumped into our tanks...it's basically kerosene, nothing unusual about that. We generally use Jet-A...Jet-B is slightly more volatile, burns a little hotter, is used by the military. On a rare occasion when a commercial jet is on a charter and MUST use Jet-B, because it is being fueled at a Military Airbase where Jet-A is unavailable, there are procedures to follow, engine parameters to pay attention to, and a maintenance logbook write-up to be entered into the permanent record for that airplane, and the engines.

BUT, in any event, it is still basically kerosene, as jet fuel.

Now, I would like to know, what kind of an additive can be introduced into kerosene, so that it will still burn through the engine, after being atomized, and ignited, with the compressed air from the 'compressor' section that is fed into the 'burner' section....where, by the way, it gets very hot...and these hot combustion gases then are directed through the various, as many as fourteen, turbine stages of a jet engine to ultimately exhaust...as mostly carbon left over. On their way, the gases provide energy to spin the turbine blades, to, through concentric shafts, spin the compressor blades...and make the N1 fan go...and THAT produces the majority of the thrust in a modern 'fan-jet' engine.

Please tell us, in the audience, what chemicals will survive those extreme temperatures. How are they introduced into the fuel? Why do they not inhibit in any way the ability of the fuel to produce energy from combustion?

Does anyone know what condensation is? THAT is what you see, when a jet at high altitude flies through air that contains sufficient moisture for condensation to form.

I have spent many hours, at high altitudes, seeing other jets above and below me in flight. One of the best examples is in the North Atlantic...where we follow 'tracks', commonly called NAT tracks (for North Atlantic tracks) separated by altitude and latitude...1000 feet altitude, nowadays, ( used to be 2000 feet, years past) and 10 degrees latitude. (at the Equator, 10 degrees is 60 nautical miles...farther North, slightly less)

Point is, when we are on the same 'track', we see each other (daytime)...we can see the contrails, when there is sufficient moisture for them to be visible. Sometimes, the air is too dry, and there will be no contrail....

I know where airways are...here in the US....and I see the contrails in the same places...these are from the airliners flying normal operations, on normal airways.

IF you all want to claim that military OPS are doing something, then this is not anything I have knowledge of. I can assure you, though, that civilian airplanes, jetliners, cannot 'spray' chemicals into the atmosphere. Just doesn't happen.....

[made spelling mistakes...]

[edit on 10-2-2008 by weedwhacker]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Is every one SERIESE "THE GOV> IS SPRAYING STUFF FROM THE SKIES"
has every one lost their minds?????????
WITH the thousands of palnes flying every day across america + the world. Just in case nobody realizied this it's cold way up high. When exauast comes through HOT engines you get what ? White puffy exaust just look at your car in the winter, Look at a diesel truck when it takes off or a piece of heavy equ. it gives off black exaust. when a plane is traveling at a high rate of speed you get long exaust trails.
Now as far as planes spraying chemicials Yes it does happen.
Farmers use :[CROP DUSTERS]" planes that spray chemicials on feilds either to help the crop grow or kill bugs, not humans. Come on people get a life

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I cannot believe that the op has posted this as an admission of chemtrails from the German government. They are talking about chaff that is used to disrupt radar. Chaff is metallic fibres and small pieces of aluminium that interferes with radar by returning the single as a cluster of echos so that a proper target can not be determined. The writers of the article have twisted the whole purpose of chaff, into absolutely ridiculous claims.

The title of this thread should be changed, the only part about the existence of chemtrails was when the writer of the article, either deliberately, or ignorantly changed and twisted the information on the original news report

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Thanks, OzWeatherman,

For a solid voice of sanity and clarity. You continue to stay above the fray, and your posts are always succinct and to the point.

I think you deserve some applause.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ahuman

So, they are using artificial clouds to fight global warming. That is no big deal unless global warming is a hoax.

A German TV station reporting that the German military did something, is not the same as Germany admitting anything.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I live in the States. Several of my close friends work at the airport or closely with the airline industry. I can say anything to these guys and they'll answer back. I mentioned chem trails a couple times out drinking and they actually avoided it. One went to the bathroom, one said I don't know what you're talking about and the other just kinda went ummmm ya whats that? So there is proof enough for me. My best friends don't avoid questions.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Re: Chemtrails: I have been taking photos of them in my area. They are spraying almost daily. The questions we need to ask are:
1. Who authorized the expenditures?
2. Whose budget are the expenses drawn against?
3. Did Congress authorize the expenditure?
4. Whose committee has oversight for the management of the citizens tax
dollars?
5. By law, there has to be committee oversight & the money has to
orginate with the Congress.
There are many reliable research web sites to check out on Chemtrails:
Here are just a few. www.educate-yourself.org/ct (Chemtrails Introduction ). www.drewswebsite.com ( look for Chemtrails) Drew Vellegan's site. www.mparent7777-2.blogspot.com/2007/llgerman-becomes-first-country-toadmit.html (Video on Germany admits to spraying chemtrails ) www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvioxjul6co&feature=related ( You Tube has much video info on this at this time, if gov't didn't get it deleted ) www.ksla.com/global/story.asp?=7339345&nav=ory5 (Chemtrails. Is the u.s. gov't secretly testing Americans again? Nov9, 2007, KSLA-tv. CBS affiliate in Sheveport LA )
www.rgv.no scroll down to 09-environment/climate/chemtrails. The toxic environment of Chemtrails, documentary video "Aerosol Crimes" lst edition on the dangers to our health and planet. This is a 1 hour and 39 minute video, you can view it is segments if you want. Just remember or note where you left off. www.carnicom.com/conright.htm "Aersol Operation Crimes & Cover-up" copyright 1999-2007 by Clifford E. Carnicom. This report is 9 pages of info, photos, links... www.carnicom.com/conleft.htm The Las Vegas Tribune had a 2 part series in their paper in August 19 & 26 of 2005. part 1 is at www.chembuster.us/Las%20Vegas%20Tribune.htm and part 2 at www.lasvegastribune.com/20050826/headline3.html part 1 is 5 pages, part2 6 pages. The educate yourself info is 17 pages. These websites should still have the information. A suggestion is to print them out for savings incase the sites are destroyed or deleted by gov't means and also save the sites to a file. Also interesting are gov't operations to search out on the internet : Operation Red Sky, Operation Rain Dance, Operation Clover Leaf. The sites above have other links. As you can see the subject has many areas of information for the doughters. We are breathing in air that is dangerous to our health and caused by this secret spraying. It affects our immune system and respiratory system and who knows what else. Why are more and more people coming down with diseases related to the above systems! Why is there more and more cancers! One thing is for certain DON"T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU!!!!!!!! They are owned totally by corporations- by and for profits for corporations. They don't give a hill of beans about citizens. You will find the spraying is being done by NATO countries. There is something dirty and rotten in the winds and it may be too late for us to stop it and the media will not report on it. It is like it is hushed up. I've contacted several newspapers and media in my area, no response. Even with photos of this ongoing spraying, no information. We don't spend alot of time outdoors breathing in these chemicals. It is the outdoor workers, children playing outside, joggers, etc, etc who are really taking these toxins into their bodies.. Down the road these people will wonder where they got cancer from, some will say they were careful with their health, good diet, jogging etc and never connect the dots. You can do your own research, but beware of the "official government" answers!!!

[edit on 10-2-2008 by maggy may]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
What will really drive you nuts is coming to the realization that Germany and America have developed the technology you speak of together.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Here in L.A. the entire west San Fernando Valley got crazy contrails last week. People were calling me crazy, but right now I have a really bad throat/lung cough and feel drugged from all the vapors, and of course all across the radio and TV are discussions of the beginning of FLU season. BS!

This isn't the flu, and I'll NEVER get a flu shot.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Owning the Weather - The secret agenda of atmospheric manipulation
42 min - May 13, 2007 - (53 ratings)
video.google.com...

Aerosol Crimes 1st Edition
1 hr 39 min - Jun 1, 2005 - (230 ratings)
video.google.com...

enjoy,

Sri Oracle

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Good post, good to see some common sense on this topic. While I admit, it may disconcert people this news does not 'prove' anything about chemtrails that people have not already said.

I totally agree with you OZ. This is little more than scaremongering by people who don't fully understand atmospherics. Just as a small point, as an industrial chemist I can try to assure people that in terms of inhalation risk, particle size is far more important to potential health risk than chemical composition (why asbestos is so harmful for example). If anyone is interested, I could post links to data on this?

People get so worked up about this topic but even if they were dumping chemicals and even if they were not broken down by UV and were not dispersed and were mind-altering. Levels of carcinogens from diesel (particularly) and petroleum fumes are at much higher levels at zero altitude, but no-one seems to be terrified about what they are doing to them?

I feeel that this topic, at least on this new development is still a case of people being worked up over nothing.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
aint noone reading the posts of the others? everybody is repearting the same stuff here, like "i dont read all that crap thats posted, but read mine, its better.."

please.. about kerosine, chaff and all the rest is talked two pages earlier.
maybe some people here just take a look at the stuff others wrote and write then something to it..
this way there is no forthcoming...

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by rxnnxs
aint noone reading the posts of the others? everybody is repearting the same stuff here, like "i dont read all that crap thats posted, but read mine, its better.."

please.. about kerosine, chaff and all the rest is talked two pages earlier.
maybe some people here just take a look at the stuff others wrote and write then something to it..

Well, if people still continue believing it was chem trails, even after it was explained as chaff once, it sometimes has to be repeated, just so they finally get it.

I listened to the original german version, and they are not talking about chem trails but chaff instead, so OZ is right.

Also, they are not saying "the military is manipulating the weather" but "the military is manipulating the weather maps", which is a difference.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Has anyone besides me noticed that when "chemtrails" are being discussed; lots of new debunker's signup to ATS, never to post again until
"chemtrails" are discussed again?

Is this what a conspiracy smells like?

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Well the United States government has admitted to using cloud seeding during the Vietnam War.

Apparent early successes with cloud-seeding tactics that induced rain spurred the Pentagon to fund modest efforts for some 20 years, and it unleashed a concerted five-year assault during the Vietnam War, starting in 1967. Dubbed Project Popeye, its goal was to prolong the monsoon season and thus impede the movement of enemy troops and supplies on muddy jungle trails.

By 1977, the military was spending $2.8 million a year on weather-modification research. That year, partly in reaction to Popeye, the United Nations passed a resolution banning the hostile use of all environmental modification techniques. This led to a treaty that the U.S. ratified in 1978. Although the treaty doesn't ban peaceful applications, or so-called benign weather modification, the Pentagon elected to eliminate all such research in 1979. The Kremlin continued its weather-modification work, however.

original source

They have also sprayed chemicals in the United States, Korea and Vietnam.

In 1978 the EPA suspended spraying Agent Orange in national forests,
due to increases in miscarriages in women living near forests that had
been sprayed.

A 1979 study published in the JAMA by Bogen et al looked at 78 Vietnam
veterans who reported Agent Orange exposures. Eighty percent reported
extreme fatigue. Over 60% had peripheral neuropathies, 73% had
depression, and 8% had attempted suicide. Forty-five per cent reported
violent rages. Sudden lapses of memory were seen in 21%.

original source

Is it really that hard to believe that the government could be doing this kind of experimentation. What I will say is that I think this is happening only in industrialized countries. I have lived in Costa Rica, Thailand and Vietnam and I have never even a contrail, never mind a chemtrail.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

Interesting how there are 4 trails behind the plane, corresponding with each of it's engines. How ingenious that they can make jet exhaust contrails look like chemtrails. Perhaps they use holograms.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join