It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany becomes First Country to admit Chemtrails Operation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Damocles

Well my thinking was the news channel warned us not to touch dead birds and call a phone number to have them picked up and checked for disease not for BB's from a gun or cat claw marks.

What does my thinking have to do with yours? I was asking if it could be a possibility that the bird flu is part of the chem trail phenomenon, nothing more.

I basically was wondering if anyone had ever heard of this before.

Star

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Stari

It was my understanding that bird flu was only passed by close contact and that it could not be airborn as a virus... (birds, fly, of course so they could infect other birds many many miles away by close contact before they died..)

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Knew it was true, so when will the U.S government admit theyre doing their testing as well?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rat256

I see, has it been announced what causes bird flu then? Or is that still unknown?

And thanks for the reply.

Star

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stari

What does my thinking have to do with yours?

well strictly speaking...nothing i suppose. i was just trying to illustrate a point and your post just helped me in that.

peoples perceptions are guided by their preconcieved beliefs

had nothing to do with you personally or the reasons you posted as you did, i was just making a point. if that offended you then plz accept my apologies.

i coudl have just as easily said: two people see the same trail behind a jet. one assumes its a chem trail and the other assumes its vapor.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The entire topic title is false. Germany has not admitted anything and absolutely nothing has been proven. But most posters are not going to read the thread or watch the videos. Just post random comments based on the title.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Stari

If you have a look at this site here:

www.who.int...

it deals on the first page with methods of transmission, all of which require some sort of physical carrier, be it a bird, an infected surface or even infected poo!

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Damocles

I'm sorry, I didn't take it personally nor am I offended. I was just asking if there could be a relation between the dying birds and chem trails (if chem trails are even what this article states they are).

I also thought there was a coincidence between the time frame of which the chem trails started being noticed and the bird flu. When did chem trails and the bird flu start to become a big thing?

Thanks Rat256 for the info and article, I will be reading it now.

Star

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I don't know the dates when chemtrails became a subject, but it was years ago and the bird flu just a few years ago. I heard about chemtrails when I was a youngster and I am 54 now. Because of the bird flu almost panic is why people were told to not touch a dead bird and to report it instead. I see lots of dead birds nearby. Of course we have a large cat population in this area of nirvana where I live. I will see less dead birds this year as both of my cats died, one from old age and the other from chasing a little mouse across the road and getting hit by a vehicle. Just for the sake of cat lovers, the mouse got his too, under the wheels of the vehicle.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numb2itall
What if the military were spraying to hide test flights of experimental aircraft or whatever else might be up in the sky at the time
Whitewash the sky... how the hell would we know what's up there?

Hey now your getting to close... don't let the secret out... they are 'seeding' the atmosphere with nanomicrospheres that are activated by HAARP...

gotta run I said too much already...

[edit on 8-2-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I see the trails around Washington DC all the time every Thursday like clockwork. It has been going on for quite some time now. Check this video out

youtube.com...

Enjoy the music with it....

[edit on 8-2-2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I can't wait to hear more about this...there has to be yet another underlying factor for this to come to light...will be paying attention..

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
WOW That is a great find! Crazy stuff....Yeah if Germany has been doing this then chances are we taught them out in NM.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Chemtrails In Baltimore

youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Yowza! You get a star and a flag for this OP.

I'm totally lost in thought after reading that article...
grabs his foil aviator helmet

Since it was said that certain said vapors contained elements (metals) and chemicals that could have the ability for disrupting radar, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and postulate maybe (just maybe) these said elements are being mixed with the fuel systems of these aircraft for easy deployment in the area of operations.
As far as I remember, they don't use aluminum chaff anymore....
Just a thought, but seems logical to me, and no doubt it is causing atmosphereric disturbances, it's just disturbing that they come right out and say it.

I'm off for the night to think about that for awhile.

Wow. Just... wow.

T-

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Numb2itall
What if the military were spraying to hide test flights of experimental aircraft or whatever else might be up in the sky at the time
Whitewash the sky... how the hell would we know what's up there?

Hey now your getting to close... don't let the secret out... they are 'seeding' the atmosphere with nanomicrospheres that are activated by HAARP...

gotta run I said too much already...

[edit on 8-2-2008 by zorgon]

Not sure if that was sarcasm laden or not but spraying nanotech wouldn't surprise me in the least...
What could we do about that? I would imagine we probably eat drink breath and fart nanotech everyday if they finally perfected it, there are no laws against it yet...
If it was something like bird flu we would all be sick by now unless of course it was a breathable inoculation to fight something
As far as HAARP, I know very little about it except the weather control theory to make comments about it yet

[edit on 9-2-2008 by Numb2itall]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Star & Flag also, but at all not a surprise for me. I am not a moron, and i knew very well that the types of "plane clouds" i see this days, i never have seen them 20-30 years ago! I don't need a bazillion of skeptiks to tell me what i am seeing or not! I kew very well that they are spraying something just looking at the trails. Classical plane trails dissipate after just a few minuts, this ones takes long hours! And that it's enought as a proof!
What i need to know more? Why and for what they are doing this!
Starting, or fuellling more debates about if this abnormal trails are normal or not, is just plain insane, a total rubish and a trolling desinfo atempt to create havok on the subject!

[edit on 9/2/08 by Umbra Sideralis]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Not to be alarming but, the main reason why Avian Flu H5N1 ( very similar to the Spanish flu of 1917) does not spread from human to human easily is ref in this article www.sciencedaily.com...
Note the Date Mar. 27, 2006, excerpt
"Kawaoka's group noted that the cells in the upper portions of the respiratory system lacked the surface receptors that enable avian H5N1 virus to dock with the cell. Receptors are molecules on the surface of cells that act like a lock. A virus with a complementary binding molecule - the key - can use the surface receptor to gain access to the cell. Once inside, it can multiply and infect other cells.

"Deep in the respiratory system, (cell) receptors for avian viruses, including avian H5N1 viruses, are present," explains Kawaoka, who also holds an appointment at the University of Tokyo. "But these receptors are rare in the upper portion of the respiratory system. For the viruses to be transmitted efficiently, they have to multiply in the upper portion of the respiratory system so that they can be transmitted by coughing and sneezing.""

Now there is this article: www.sciencedaily.com...
dated Oct. 27, 2007 excerpt
"New findings, reported in the journal Respiratory Research, about how the virus binds to the respiratory tract and lung suggest children may be particularly susceptible to avian influenza,. The results also mean that previous receptor distribution studies may have to be re-evaluated."

The article goes on to seemingly contradict itself when it talks about MAA1 binding in children in the lower respiratory system while in Adults MAA1 (Marker for Avian binding receptors) binds well in Human upper respiratory system???? Anyway from the first article it appears that as long as H5N1
binds (Infects cells) in the lower respiratory systen it cannot spread easily
from coughing or sneezing, (Just don't breath deeply around infected areas)

PS -This is also my theory as to the death of Dinosaurs - H5N1 Dino Flu
PPS - In the spirit of this topic - Chem Trails are really Tamiflu spraying
to save as many birds and humans as possible, One reason why Tamiflu is in critically short supply

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Starred and flagged.

I was skeptical until one clear summer day I saw the sky littered with contrails.

The next morning I found tiny powder like chunks of metal granules on my car. And everyone else's. I knew because I washed my car the day before.

Nothing like being there. What goes up must come down...

apc

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma
Now tin-foil hatters are gonna point to every single contrail and claim they are chemtrails.

Uhm... they've been doing that for at least three years (as long as I've been aware of the theory).

So Germany is personally trying to alter the climate, eh? Who's climate? Germany's?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join