It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany becomes First Country to admit Chemtrails Operation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
I have been saying for a long time now that I believe the emergence of all these new "super-bug" diseases is related to this. Bird-flu, Morgellons, etc...Have seemed to have popped up over the past few years as the furiosity of these chem-trail blanketing missions has increased. I recall reading where an air sample taken from one of these trails found RED BLOOD CELLS in it. Now tell me there isn't something disturbing about that.

Then the weather manipulation they point to here: It was recently announced that the entire west coast was predicted to have a SEVERE WATER SHORTAGE soon. Now could that be due to these endless chem-trail missions over this region deliberately breaking up condensation in the clouds so that there is no rain fall? Now "why would they deliberately do that" people might ask? And the answer is always the same when it comes to TPTB---MONEY: Get ready to see the gov take over water regulations and rationing, and watch as the costs of water sky-rockets through the roof. It's been being carefully planned out and executed for many years now, and we will see it come to fruition soon--Mark my words.

Wow, for someone who is having a hard time feeding his family, you sure are active on ATS.

Look, if you are making clouds, then you are probably making rain. Which means that this could be a way to SOLVE the water shortage.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ahuman

Similar technology is being used by HAARP, I have already opened a threat on this. There are also many videos on how this works, kinda scary as this could have been a HUGE part of the cause of our global warming.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

Although in fairness, China was saying they used anti-aircraft guns to fire the material into the clouds. But I think the chem-trail dispertion is much more efficient. They literally blanket the entire sky out in a few hours time.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

What is your opinion about that article from www.chycho.com... ?

[edit on 8-2-2008 by ahuman]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I'm completely down with the chemtrail issue. I have sat down many a person and predicted the days events. I have a thread also regarding this. chemtrails are a means to an end.
This article is not confirming the phenomena though. It's dern close in some respects but the German Govnt is NOT saying "We're spraying chemicals into the air to disrupt, modify or seize control of airspace and the effects of such spraying"

b

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peace Frog
(which might explain why populaces have become so docile)
what population are you speaking about? Africans? to many wars to count, Europeans and Americans? people dont want to upset the status quo with the economy! Id also like to think that education has a lot to do with people finding other solutions to problems, hence why africa has so many wars with little education compared to the west!

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hi, first post, first login, not first time reading this site..

Anyone happens to think that it could be a completely different story? say, what if, and i mean "what if" it was the case that those chemtrails are used as a way to prevent or attack an external contamination agent or maybe as a way to gradually makes our bodies more tolerant to external virus or something, got the idea? maybe a silent war going on in the skies? who knows?

Just my two cents...

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I am not sure the Government will be owning up to anything soon. The number of lawsuits filed against them would be enormous. Farmers, Citizens, you name it.

From what I understand, that is why 'cloud seeding' programs were halted in the 1970s. Outrage from farmers.

DocMoreau

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I saw a program on discovery health I think about chemtrail chemicals being put in jet airline fuel tanks and spread out across the u.s. people were becoming more and more affected by it but they didnt prove any from the fuel they inspected...and it wasn't a military jet- I've come to the conclusion that this is indefinitely going on though and its very dangerous...and inhumane exposing people to those chemicals- especially without anyone knowing.

[edit on 8-2-2008 by dj05544]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dj05544

Wait, you saw a show where they didn't prove anything from the fuel they inspected and you conclude that it's surely going on? How did that happen?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Chemtrails, good Lord.

We have tried telling everyone about these time after time but it was like barking up a tree. I know I finally thought if they want to deny ignorance and say contrails then let it be.

I think I wrote that they needed to go out and take a few deep breath's when the contrails were out

Good luck it never hurts to keep trying you never know who was sleeping earlier might wake up.

[edit on 8-2-2008 by observe50]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
Finally. We've been witnessing these trails for years. Some of us were aware that the trails were intentionally being used for some purpose while others denied they were any thing but naturally forming from aircraft. I think it becomes quite obvious when the trails are all created within 10 minutes of each other in a grid-like pattern.

So these trails are basically chaff used by the military? Why would they want to disrupt radar signals so often? The use of it is widespread. I guess I'm missing the bigger picture. Or it's possible different countries have different uses for dispersing this stuff into the atmosphere? Edited to add: I realize weather manipulation may play a role.

[edit on 2/8/2008 by Bangin]

I had mentioned this on a Thread I started last week when what i believed to be spraying in SoCal was occurring
This kind of goes with what I've been thinking:
What if the military were spraying to hide test flights of experimental aircraft or whatever else might be up in the sky at the time
Whitewash the sky... how the hell would we know what's up there?
Maybe the chemical component is just a side effect, we use toxic stuff all the time to clean things, maybe they figure this won't harm them in small doses
Honestly i think they could care less but I do believe this is more about covering the sky so we can't see something going on above us

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ahuman

I've said this a few times on various threads, to a number of different responses... this is where I stand on chemtrails/contrails

1) everyone who looks up and the sky and sees a contrail, and is sure, because he's read it on here, that its a chemtrail is scaring themselves un justifiably. very few 'artificial clouds' have anything sisnister about them

2) Don't tell me i'm either a) stupid for not believing, b) a government plant to deny the program exsists!! c) just try to rain on peoples parade when they post photos of a cloud and pretend they have proof it s a chemtrail! I KNOW the governments of various countries (the UK, since the 40's, the germans recently, china, are all well documented) have been chemtrailing various substances for a variety of reasons. from testing the likely propogation of an airborn toxin, to checking the movement of a weather system, to hiding a plane by confusing a radar system by dumping a load of extra specially radar reflective material to give it cover.

3) the photo of the jumbo jet creating 4 clouds behind it is creating a con trail. it just is, the cloud is coming from the engines. you can't eject chemicals out of the engines (except of course engine exhaust - but thats another point)

4) there are perfectly normal rational, everday explanations for most times someone sees something coming out of a plane (im not saying its right though) If you see a plane dumping stuff from the wings, or tail, or the underbody (not the engines) there is a very high likelihood that what its dropping is either water ballast to alter trim, or its dumping fuel to make it light enough to land safely - this would explain the vast majority of apparently civilian planes apparently chemtrailing.

5) dumping fuel is a bad idea environmentally, but it doesn't make a conspiracy. in fact the conspiracy takes attention away from the effects of flying in general - i'm pretty sure the government, the airlines and the fuel companies are happy with the conspiracy guys for doing this for them.

6) I will not say things sprayed/dumped from planes are harmless, because i don't 100% know that, but i will say the likelihood of of things dropped at the normal cruising altitude of most planes reaching the ground in any significant concentration is small. of course, if someone wanted to cause damage then they could do so, simply by dropping something highly noxious at a low level.

7) things which are not clouds, can appear on weather radar becuase to the radar, they look a bit like a cloud (very small particles, milimetres in size) The place i work has a company on it who develop wargames for the military which use the scattering of metallic powder (which does show up on weather radar) and foil chaff (which doesn't show on *weather* radar because its too big, but shows up on ordinary radar) to confuse weapons guidance systems (i suspect its a wargame like this that the germans have 'fessed up to)

if i seem confused i probably am... but at the end of the day it comes down to this. I am not an idiot, i know a contrail when i see one, i now a plane dumping fuel when i see one, i know not to be concerned for my immediate health when i see this, i know to be concerned for the health of the planet. i know governments do dumb things in the name of research. but i don't believe there is a massive attempt to change the weather (just flying about will do that, no extra effort required) and i don't believe the government are trying to poison us deliberately ( i will not say they haven't done so by accident!)

so there!

[edit on 8/2/08 by rat256]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Lets see how long it takes for this story to reach the mainstream US outlets. My guess is that it never will because it would give too much justification to all of the "whackos" out there that have been saying that the government has been spraying for years.

I wonder why the Germans have all of a sudden got the cajones to come out with a bombshell of a story like this one? Is this just a ploy to draw attention away from a more important news story that "they" dont want us to hear about?

The global media machine is so sly and cunning, who knows if this is for real or just a clever ploy to make us look left while they steal something from out right pocket.

[edit on 2/8/08 by Don Wahn]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Here is an interesting article related to all this. It's kind of long and you might consider the editor's opening comments a bit strong and fanatical sounding depending on your own beliefs, but IMHO it's worth the read. Although I have been aware of chemtrails for about two years now and have been sky watching and documenting, I was quite shocked by some of this stuff in this article. I have not had time to check out the numerous sources listed at the end.

You Are Being Sprayed

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Oh come on.

The "chemtrail" industry - and that's what it is, because its based on junk science in my personal opinion - thrives on ignorance. Its one of only two subjects (the other is "reptilians") that drives me nuts and I am openly sceptical of!

A military exercise...something appearing on radar. Introducing....

Chaff

Its nothing to do with chemical manipulation of the air and everything to do with confusing radar returns - the article even says as such.

The photo of the 747 on that site is just a crass exploitation of an image put there by people with no understanding of meteorology.

For a decent discussion the subject have a look at this excellent thread started by Essan

Chemtrails : Debunking the persistent contrail myth

Anyone who thinks that something sprayed at 25-30,000ft (thats five miles up) is going to affect what is directly below it needs to think again

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
What about the bird flu? I don't know anything about the bird flu but I have read these few articles and I started wondering if the deaths of these birds could be from chem trails?

I remember the summer a few summers ago when I heard on the news that if you find a dead bird don't touch it call this phone number. That year I saw 3 dead birds, 2 in my yard and one in the street right outside my yard and all this within a 2 month period.

Mystery bird deaths continue in WA - 2007

Photos of 1000's of Bird Flu Deaths on Bird Island Qinghai China - 2005

Could this be related to the Chem trails?

Once again I really do not know anything about Chem trails or the bird flu. I just thought this might be related in some way and if it is I wanted to share.

Star

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

i rambled a lot more than you did... but basically we said the same thing!

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Stari

and these comments just go to illustrate how peoples perceptions guide their thinking.

you see dead birds and think contrails.

i see dead birds and think cats. or neighbor kids with bb guns.

2 people 2 pionts of view i guess

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The affects of the inhalation of chaff are unknown. Chaff is compromised of tiny particulate. It does eventually fall to the ground. People of several states have complained about the practice of the military using chaff in their exercises. While the military insists that it is not harmful, the truth is we do not know for sure.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join