It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien? Or Is He Crazy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
did the boys seem disoriented and talk about having missing time?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
That's like so cool
No but seriosly that could've been aliens and i dont know why they ran away i would've satyed and talked with them lol

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
really neat story, i wouldn't doubt it.

i don't believe it was ball lightening though. that usually is only around high tension/voltage power lines, not in someone's house.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
This could have been a lot of things really. I wouldn't say your brother is crazy, but I also wouldn't put a lot of stock in his story. Maybe it's true, but unlikely I think. Kids see lots of things that aren't there, especially when they think they can get some attention out of it. Nice story, but at this point, that's all it is.

Luke

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The ball lightning is very credible.

My sister once was in the bathroom of our Pennsylvania home (Philly area). While she was sitting there, minding her own business, lightning struck nearby. A small ball lightning orb appeared near the wall, bounced and floated around awhile as she watched. Soon it just dissipated after doing no harm.

Numerous instances of this occurring in airplanes as well. Lightning strikes, a ball appears and floats around, then poof!

Rogue

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
That's like so cool
No but seriosly that could've been aliens and i dont know why they ran away i would've satyed and talked with them lol

No you wouldn't fear would take over and you'd run

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikomi
When you have a story like that of Aliens getting killed for what it looks like doing no harm and you wonder why people are scared of an invasion? On the other hand it could have been doing something wrong it could have been another species of aliens killing it in some sort of war. I think he was really lucky if he was caught he would have been dead. Another theory is that type of Alien species might refuse to make deals with the goverment over exchange of technology so whenever they land on earth they get killed.

you have some interesting points there. I was guessing the same thing about some alien species being hostile and not wanting to have any deals with us humans. They could be here to plan an invasion, or they are just monitoring our activity like some species such as the grays.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
really neat story, i wouldn't doubt it.

i don't believe it was ball lightening though. that usually is only around high tension/voltage power lines, not in someone's house.

So your saying he's lying?????

top topics

<< 1   >>

join