It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien? Or Is He Crazy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Ok,

My little bro went to a sleepover last night. Anyways, around 10 pm his friends (5 people) and him saw a baseball sized light flying around a room. They proceeded to run away to the next room. One of the guys kicked the door back open, and they saw the light stop near the ceiling, and a small humanoid creature about 3 feet tall scurry around the room. They then ran away. When they came back to the room in the morning, a ladder had fallen over, with no noise.

Whatcha make of it?

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
well how old is he exactly? little kids tend to have overactive imaginations

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
that was dum he shoulnt of ran away from it he should of punched the alien out

[Edited on 15-2-2004 by T-B0]

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
He's about 10, and he's not the fibbing, or imagintive type.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
oh hes 10 i thought he was older

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
LOL...kids. Tell him it was a baby "foo fighter"

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Minus the humanoid, it sounded like ball lightning... I'd try and get some details before even hazarding an assessment....

1. details of appearance (size, approximate weight, thin or fat?, eyes, features, skin color, hair or other covering?, clothes?, number of fingers, toes?, etc.)

2. did the creature "emerge" from the ball?

3. what did the "ball" look like exactly....

you know, that sort of stuff....

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Heh,

He might not understand that.

EDIT (TO Gazrok): He says it was too dark in the room to see the creature, it just looked like it was on two legs.

Also, the ball was about the size of a baseball.

We don't get ball lightning down here in Texas, though.

And: the creature was just there the second time, they don't know if it did or didn't come from the ball.

They all confirm on the same basic story.

[Edited on 15-2-2004 by mig12]

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Ball lightning is well known in the new mexico, arizona, and texas area...so I wouldn't dismiss it out of hand....

On the creature, were all 5 present at the sighting, or could they have seen one of the other boys? One of the boys may just be freaking the others out...

I remember seeing some weird # though as a kid, so I wouldn't discount anything...

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
All boys were present at the time. They all remember seeing the same thing. Some strange # goes on over in that part of town. I saw a grey over there once.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Despite his age, I still would believe him because I have a trusted friend that went through a similar experience in the desert.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Can you tell us, Jeffrey?

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
sounds to me that he coulda found his friends dads stash of pot and thought it was chocolate, had a nibble, tripped a little, thats a pot heads view

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
All of this sounds exciting, I really want to come to American because you guys seem to always have some sort of weird and bizarre paranormal activity frequently occuring.

Care to share your experience with us Jeffrey?

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Young kids, seein floatin #, messy house...ahhh the wonder world of bong hits.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Sounds legit to me. I know they saw something for sure. Since they were not drinking or doing drugs then they cannot be said to be halucinating. There are many stories of small aliens and encounters with such.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Well, I have seen something when I was young, but an alien? I don't see why; is there a rumore of a secret base nearby? You say the town has strange happenings?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mig12
Can you tell us, Jeffrey?

Well it is a long story.....

A buddy of mine who lives up north near the Sierra nevadas was out fishing near a highway that goes to vegas one night. Anyways, as he and his buddies were fishing, he decides to take a walk for a bit to gather his thoughts,take a leak,etc. Well as he was walking along this cold dark night, he noticed a light over a hill some ways from his position. He crept to the top of the hill and saw a large illuminated unkown object hovering above the ground. He decided to kneel down in fear of being noticed. After a few minutes out merges this bright being from the object with long arms, small head, short legs, and long fingers. In disbelief, he sat and watched the entity for some time all the while lowering himself closer to the dirt he was kneeling on. Suddenly a caravan of black pick-up trucks with tops came outta nowhere (he figured they crept up not get attention from the entity) and surrounded the object/being. Out of the trucks came men in dark clothing with sub-machineguns with silencers and simply mowed the creature down. After this the men carried the carcas into the back of one of the trucks and drove off in a haste. In shock, he ran back to the fishing spot, told his friends he needed some time to think as his excuse, and didn't tell anybody about it. As far as the ship goes, he didn't stick around to find out anymore for obvious reasons. He has only told me about this incident and his gf with whom he now has a beautiful 2 year old daughter with......

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by Jeffrey]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:52 AM
link   
evil men in black.... well were gonna make alot of alien friends :>

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
When you have a story like that of Aliens getting killed for what it looks like doing no harm and you wonder why people are scared of an invasion? On the other hand it could have been doing something wrong it could have been another species of aliens killing it in some sort of war. I think he was really lucky if he was caught he would have been dead. Another theory is that type of Alien species might refuse to make deals with the goverment over exchange of technology so whenever they land on earth they get killed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join