It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Experience Today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Today my mum and I were home when suddenly our dog started to stare at one of our walls as if something or somebody was there. We were amazed to see his reaction that even until now we do not know what's happening to our dog. He's been as if somebody is talking with him or something, because he suddenly stops what he's doing goes up to the wall and he reacts to something. Moreover, my mum took her cam and took some pics, I am going to post them here so that if somebody wants to analyze them. Whenever you look at the pics as a thumbnail in windows on two of them some strange lines appear, and in one it even looks sort of a portal, however when you open the picture in any photo program or look at it at a normal zoom level they disappear. I don't know anything of this, but I think something weird is happening. My dog has been feeling uneasy, and you know animals perceive many things we don't.

Small Versions where you can see the strange patterns

Original Versions

[edit on 8-2-2008 by falucho05]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by falucho05
Today my mum and I were home when suddenly our dog started to stare at one of our walls as if something or somebody was there. We were amazed to see his reaction that even until now we do not know what's happening to our dog. He's been as if somebody is talking with him or something, because he suddenly stops what he's doing goes up to the wall and he reacts to something. Moreover, my mum took her cam and took some pics, I am going to post them here so that if somebody wants to analyze them. Whenever you look at the pics as a thumbnail in windows on two of them some strange lines appear, and in one it even looks sort of a portal, however when you open the picture in any photo program or look at it at a normal zoom level they disappear. I don't know anything of this, but I think something weird is happening. My dog has been feeling uneasy, and you know animals perceive many things we don't.

Can you give the big photo's? Those photo's are so small.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Can you repost your pictures in a larger format...it is way to small to see anything. While growing up I had a dog that would do that once in a while and even follow something in the room that no one else could see.One time the dog and cat at the same time in the same room did that...it was very creepy for a teenager at the time.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hi,

The patterns you see is just the light making shapes through the blinds and the camera is picking it up. As for the dog, not sure...

Might be worth talking to the nice folk in the paranormal forum, maybe something, may not...Link.

Hope this helps...

Regards,

JQ.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Animals, like dogs, have much higher sensory perceptions of smell and hearing. Your dog mostlikely just heard a mouse or something in the wall.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Look at the picture with the air-conditioning unit in the window. There is your culprit, under-neath the air-conditioning unit, looking back at you.

It's the last picture under "originals" on your post.

[edit on 8-2-2008 by jdposey]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
It could be either a bug, butterlfy OR something more serious then that.
I know for I have pets as well, and sometimes they do freak out for seemingly no reason.

Actually, this story is lot more belivable then many numerous UFO related "abduction" threads I read lately.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
When I had a dog he would do things like that....However, it was because of little rodents in the walls...that only he, another animal, knew about Gross, I know.

Maybe that is what it is?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by John Q

I agree,
the light is playing tricks on you through the blinds.

My guess is that when the image is compressed these lines appear, when the image is viewed at normal scale the lines aren't compressed thus you are able to see them.

As for the dog......

No explanation.....Dogs and cats are usually finely tuned into the things we cannot perceive.

Thanks for the pics and the story!

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Now that is 1 cute doggie!! So take a cup and put it up against the sheetrock then tap on the wall and listen in the wall. I bet you got some critters living in there. It is winter you know. Maybe the wall is really a stargate. Smash the wall in and take a look inside, I bet you will find Micky and Minne living in there.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
It appears that those lines on the screen are just what they call moire lines:

From Wiki - moire patterns:

It's a digitizing artifact, often seen on TV Weather men who wear bad striped or herringbone suits.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

Well done!

nice work finding that info out!

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Thanks guys for your opinions, however a rodent is quite impossible because that wall is made of plywood and its fairly thin. Another thing my dog has been uneasy ever since then, he usually goes to sleep to my parents bed however today he was reluctant to do so. He stayed the whole day here on the living room. I would like somebody with expertise to check the images with photoshop, because if you zoom in into the first pic on the upper right corner you can see kind of a face. Perhaps is just our minds playing tricks, however my dogs unusual behavior proves something happened.

new topics

top topics

join