It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very strange chemtrail pics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

These are made by Dennis Krohne in the Netherlands today.
Source: www.niburu.nl

What the heck is this? He said no dirty lens, no window reflection.
Can a ATS expert tell me if this is photoshopped? By the way he enlarged it in photoshop but did nothing else to the pics.

Dont know if the can be enlarged on the site here, if not please help, I'm not that good with a pc, Thanks

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
www.hypi.web-log.nl

Here's the guys website, pics are much better here.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I live in a place (italy) where, every day, there's hundred of chemtrails in the sky (search the keyword "sanremo chemtrails" on youtube to make an idea). As everyone can see, this strange sign on this photo are without any doubt dirty on the glass. In the third photo you can clearly see little animal tracks, maybe the photo was shot behind a car glass.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
They look like racoon tracks to me. Are there racoons, or some similar type of animal, found near the pic taker? I agree with a previous post that states that these appear to have been taken through the windshield of a car. That would make perfect sense as I have awkoen many mornings to find raccon and cat tracks on the hood, windshield and roof of my car.

Apart from the apparent tracks, the actual trails themselves look authentic.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
No racoons in the Netherlands as far as I know. Dont know by the way if the pics are taken behind a (car) window.
Looks to me that everything you see is in the air. What it is I dont know but I dont think it is faked.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I've seen them too. All day. I live there too. Since this morning.

On a certain point i saw multiple craft flying in formation. About 4 big planes spraying side by side. It's crazy.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
They look like racoon tracks to me. Are there racoons, or some similar type of animal, found near the pic taker? I agree with a previous post that states that these appear to have been taken through the windshield of a car. That would make perfect sense as I have awkoen many mornings to find raccon and cat tracks on the hood, windshield and roof of my car.

Apart from the apparent tracks, the actual trails themselves look authentic.

You are right but when everyday u see fifty-sixty chemtrail in the sky, this photo are not strange...

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Common now. This is not about chemtrails. I see loads of chemtrails everyday above the netherlands. This is about the strange stuff formed between the trails; I see hands/arms. I see small trails at right angle, I see
strange stuff at all the pics. Look at the guys website!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
It's what blink to my eyes, the hands and arms and if i go further with my imagination, i can see what look like a skull head with a kind of armor but i think it's only me.

I'm living in belgium and germany isn't that far, i just look at the sky and it's still full of trails, i wonder since when they do that as it's about a long time i noticed this strange "cloud", i always tought it was normal, apparently no....
Does this trails could be responsible for the strange weather we have here?
I rode the germans did that for manipulate the climate so does this can be an explanation on the global warming?
There is no winter here, we just had 1 or 2 day with a bit of snow and it's 15°celsius, damn it's 10 february and 15° outside, at this period i'm used to put my heater at the maximum and now i don't even need to turn it on.
It's getting worst and worst every year.

new topics

top topics

join