It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2008 ATS Elections - Are They Happening ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Hello, i was just wondering if there is going to be a ATS election in 2008, i know my self and a few other members all want to have one, enough members to make it worth while.

So is there any thing in the system that the mods are planning ? or is it just a NO? Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Dorian Gray

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Dorian Gray since you weren't a member when this forum first appeared I will reply to your post. You may hear otherwise from officialdom but realistically the answer to your question is no because others like myself have seen promises broken and have given up on the ATS election.

The ATS staff being to busy with other projects to run the election is not an excuse when you consider that they refused to delegate the running of the election to those who were willing to do it.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Could a couple of tempory FSME be set up. We could make it a sort election, 4-6 months. Two FSMEs for about 6 months. Could work. What mod do i U2U to ask about this ?

Dorian Gray

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dorian Gray
Could a couple of tempory FSME be set up. We could make it a sort election, 4-6 months. Two FSMEs for about 6 months. Could work. What mod do i U2U to ask about this ?

Well that isnt all that differnt from what I suggested so I don't why they would take you up on your idea . Try sending a U2U to Mirthful Me the AP board leader.

Cheers xpert11.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
In one word,

YES!

I'm not asking for forgiveness, and I'm not asking for patience. The members who have tried to participate have been wronged so many times that it's borderline criminal. (Kidding) But nonetheless, this will happen and we are listening.

Those of you that are interested in this will be contacted via u2u in the next day or two to discuss what is happening, and then we will see some announcements.

The underlying problem has been no secret whatsoever, and the members have been hitting the nail on the head each and every time. We have lacked the man power to operate this campaign. This will no longer be an issue.

So if you still want to participate, excellent. We're going to have a lot of fun. If not? Well, you're going to miss out on a lot of fun.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Well, that's it. I'll give it anther go.

nYk537 is back in the running!

I look forward to more announcements so we can get started.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Well i shall put up my correct avatar now then.

Dorian Gray

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by chissler

I decalred my candidacy, it then said page no longer excists. Then i tryed again but it says ive already done it. But im not in the idex !, i guess ill give it some time....

Dorian Gray

new topics

top topics

join