It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC: French police 'made Nazi salutes'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   

BBC: French police 'made Nazi salutes'

news.bbc.co.uk

The French interior ministry has suspended three policemen who are alleged to have made Nazi-style salutes in a bar and shouted racist insults.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Maybe w/ Gordon Brown calling for the NWO in EU territory, this is the reaction? Especially dangerous when the general populace doesn't know the origin of said 'order' nor the difference between fictional and real historic figures.

Nazism from the police is appalling and I think they should be removed from the force, a suspension sends the wrong message, as these are supposed to be the 'protect and serve' force of the people.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
idiotic behaviour probably under the influence of drink.

I wonder if the policemen had have been wearing an image of that bastard che guevara, would they have been reprimanded......

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I like that it said, "The bar owner reported their behavior to police authorities."

That is a big concern to me. Who do we go to when authority becomes corrupt? Perhaps in that case it has to be taken into the hands of civilians.

[edit on 8/2/2008 by Nyorai]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyorai
I like that it said, "The bar owner reported their behavior to police authorities."

That is a big concern to me. Who do we go to when authority becomes corrupt? Perhaps in that case it has to be taken into the hands of civilians.

[edit on 8/2/2008 by Nyorai]

In the US the people are the authority.

I *always* take the law into my own hands.

top topics

join