It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will America leave Iraq?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tarichar

When hell freezes over.

Or when the oil fields are dry.

Or when Halliburton or Blackwater are out of business.

Or when corrupt politicians are out of office.

Or when Bush (and the Democrats) grows some balls.

So, basically never.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
If Abama is elective President. It is most likely he will begin with drawing out of Iraq. And leave a token force there. The same goes for Hillary Clinton. Because both of them mension about bring all the troops home from Iraq. That if nothing cause it to be change.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Iraq is a major win for america they will never leave.....Just as much as the uk

Iraq has biblical connections!

Hanginging gardens of babylon!!!!

Mark my words Iraq is the next Dubai

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls

Or when Bush (...) grows some balls.

Grows??
We are there because he's had them all along.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

I predict the US Armed Forces in Iraq will be reduced to 30,000 men (and women) by July 4, 2010.
About 5% per month will leave Iraq beginning in February, 2009. The much anticipated Bush43 reduction in the Fall of ‘08 will really be just ordinary rotations puffed to make it look good for the GOP in the election. His last hurrah for November 4. Still playing with human lives. Him of 154 executions in 6 years in Texas, one dead man every 2 weeks, on average. No wonder he’s crazy.

One third of those remaining will be assigned to the Embassy, one third to Basra (watching Iran) and one third in Kirkuk (watching the Kurds). That will be done by whichever party holds the White House hoping to gain seats in the 2010 Congressional elections. Note: Basra. The city of Sinbad the Sailor and Iraq's 3rd largest city and main seaport on the Persian Gulf.

[edit on 3/2/2008 by donwhite]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
i don't think 30k troops is enough to maintain the us govt's strategic plans. i think they went in thinking they could pillage the country and open up markets. since latter didn't work out and there is no stability, they now are worried about iran, russia and china in a strategic sense and we are stuck...gg bush...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join