It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

elo everyone!just joined ATS....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Hey i am new on this forum and have decided to join because its nice to see people discussing about world/daily events.You dont find many people who are interested to discuss stuff like that in real and find it really boring.

At the moment i am the biggest newb/noob/narb/neeb around but hopefully i will get along well with the very knowledgeable members.

I am from UK,university student!

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Attari

Welcome, Attari!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here’s a list of forum related threads:
Index of Important Website Related Threads

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Attari

Welcome Attari!

Even though I am mostly an old fart, I too am a newb/etc. as an ATS member. Though I did lurk for a while.

All the links posted by GradyPhilpott helped me greatly.

Have a blast.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Nice to have you aboard mate! Always nice to see new faces! I don't think your the biggest n00b man, thats my job!
Hope to see ya around!

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Guys thanks for the lovely wellcome!

Those links were really helpfull and i am gona start planning soon on making my own threads with some very interesting topics to discuss.

I hope we get on well and have some good discussions.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Hi and welcome Attari! I'm looking forward to your threads. Enjoy your time at ATS.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Attari

hello & welcome

must stand for www.derby.ac.uk...
so, are you into journalism, news media ? as your interested in discussing current events..
or into the art area as your avatar graphic suggests

new topics

top topics

join