It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you want more proof that evilution is a lie here you go

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
Well what i want to know is where our ancestors are...Because the Neanderthal has been proven to NOT be our ancestors.....so where the hell are our ancestors huh? dig me up a fossil...i want to see one.

That would be homo erectus.

www.talkorigins.org...

And a long list of transitional fossils are here:
www.talkorigins.org...

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Thanks for all your opinions even the sarcastic ones

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Where is Lucy when you need her.

Makes me wonder why she disappeared too.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Science has to keep the lies going, it is called earning a paycheque.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
There are probably mechanisms of evolution yet to be discovered. Huge chucks of DNA might be exchanged between species by by intermediary parasitic & viral hosts. DNA is probably spread between planets via comets, meteors, or even spaceships. There's a lot of so-called "junk DNA" in every genome that might be activated by under various circumstances.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Religion needs to keep the lie going too. You think that priests and pastors work for free?

It takes very specific conditions for anything to be fossilized. Especially if there are any scavengers to feed off of the bodies before they are preserved. It's a wonder that we have found as many extinct species as we already have!

Why can't religious people accept evolution AND God?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
"The path of human evolution is pretty much known, and there is no missing link."

pages.emerson.edu...

www.archaeologyinfo.com...

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by Donner]

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I thought the Roman Catholic Church accepted the Evolution Theory?

This had a major backlash on other religious doctrines that done share the same view as Christians.
Not only does idiotic Contorversy leave many in a state of educational repression, it tends to speak for the entire world.

" A house is a strong as its Foudation ", Evolution is a theory, as is Creation, Compare the foundations.

www.ucmp.berkeley.edu...

These exhibits trace evolutionary thought as it has developed over time, pausing to ponder the contributions of scientists and thinkers including Aristotle, Darwin, Wallace, and many others.

Just found this site on " GOOGLE " ( Yes im a google scholar at times ! )

www.becominghuman.org...

And Shorty just for you, PBS has an explanation directed towards children with bright pictures and games!

www.pbs.org...

Deep

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Talk all you want. A couple bones form a "java man" dont proove anything. More bones havebeen found of giants and hidden away than there have of any ancestors of us humans that are related to us.

And now you tell me how we are the only land? animals or animals to have a curved spine like we do, and how come we are the only creature on theface of thisplanet that has an Alpha brain wave.

An Alpha brain wave...Now that is unique to us humans from all over the world. Tell me how evolution can make us theonly creaturesont he face of the earth with an Alpha brain wave?

Andhow come the Earliest fossil found, is of a WINGED insect. What happend...the creatures came out of the sea and instantly spawned wings? Or were the wings attached already?

Like i've said many times before. Micfroevolutionis proven, not macro evolution. Andif a defective, mutantous creature were to beborn, how many in a million chance is it ofsurviving, breeding with oters, and spawning changed off spring thatare beneficery to thier environment, makes them smarter, stronger?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
You know I will not sit here and say Evolution is a bunch of crap or will I say that it is right. There is simply not enough evidence to argue one way or the other.

What I beleive is simple:

Human life is much to complex to have happened all on its own there had to be some form of intelligent design. Whether that form of intelligent design made us into monkeys and made us to where we could evolve or whether we have always been like we are now is irrelevant.

To think we all happened by chance is the same as thinking an arrowhead formed by chance. No it didn't something intelligent shaped it the same way we have been shaped.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal
You know I will not sit here and say Evolution is a bunch of crap or will I say that it is right. There is simply not enough evidence to argue one way or the other.

What I beleive is simple:

Human life is much to complex to have happened all on its own there had to be some form of intelligent design. Whether that form of intelligent design made us into monkeys and made us to where we could evolve or whether we have always been like we are now is irrelevant.

To think we all happened by chance is the same as thinking an arrowhead formed by chance. No it didn't something intelligent shaped it the same way we have been shaped.

WEll said jackel...Well said.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   

There is simply not enough evidence to argue one way or the other.

Two Questions.

Can I ask you which religions exactly believe in creationism?

How is thier not more evidence sided on Evolution than Creationism?

Deep

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Of course, several natural arrowheads can be found, hehe....

As for evolution, it's important to remember that time isn't the only factor... There's climate changes, global catastrophes, radiation, chemical changes, etc. that can contribute to mutation, and evolution of different species...

There have been more than a couple ELE (Extinction Level Events), in which the majority of life on Earth went kaput...before man was here.... In each case, this is where we see the most dramatic shifts... The change from ape-like creature to the separate man and ape lines, isn't really all that drastic when considering this....

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
news.nationalgeographic.com...

Goodman and colleagues used computer methods to analyze the amount of similarity between 97 important human and chimp genes and as many of the same gene sequences as are currently available for less-studied gorillas, orangutans, and Old World monkeys.

The results suggested that within important sequence stretches of these functionally significant genes, humans and chimps share 99.4 percent identity. (Some previous DNA work remains controversial. It concentrated on genetic sequences that are not parts of genes and are less functionally important, said Goodman.)

Using the DNA data, the researchers argue that humans and chimp lineages evolutionarily diverged from one another between five and six million years ago. Many other genera more distant to people, some squirrels for example, include groups of species that have diverged from one another far earlier�many between 7 to 11 million years ago. Species groupings should be equivalent between different groups of animals, said Goodman. "An objective yardstick is the age of origin of a branch [of animals]," he said.

Another Good read, on our link to " monkeys ".

Deep

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Macro evolution has not been proven.

In fact genetics says we shoul dbe a pile of sludge in a billion years or so...not developing wings orevolving..
Genetics says we devolve...

Just look at the Y chromosomewhichis going to be gone in like 120,000 years or so

Originally posted by ZeroDeep

There is simply not enough evidence to argue one way or the other.

Two Questions.

Can I ask you which religions exactly believe in creationism?

How is thier not more evidence sided on Evolution than Creationism?

Deep

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
WRONG! We didn't come from Homo Erectus. So where the hell are our ancestors?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Well maybe there was evolution, and that works....but there definately, i think , was some genetic tampering with US, that made us this unique and different.....

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Well maybe there was evolution, and that works....but there definately, i think , was some genetic tampering with US, that made us this unique and different.....

A good freind of mine is an Evolutionary Biologist, Said the same thing, tampering......

Deep

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I am not quoting any religions beleifs when I stated that we had to have been created by intelligent design I am only posting what is logical.

It is illogical to think that something as complex as the human being could have created itself from raw materials on the earth. It is way more sci-fi to think that we were all created in a sludge pit of amino acids than to think of travelling at light speed. The dynamics that would need to be in place to have that interaction take place are staggering. Add to that the fact that after this first form of life created itself it would have to be able to reproduce itself or it would die out.

So think about what you are saying

1. Somehow everything just came together and chemicals that are not supposed to interact, interacted and created life.

2. This one life has created every form of life on earth that you now see. (If this is so then why and how did it change into different things) Why did certain creatures evolve just to be the food of other creatures. True evolution would mean everything would evolve to be the best not less than the best.

3. This first life somehow found a way to reproduce itself after it created itself.

A little far-fetched don't you think?

jra

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
In regards to people who ask why we can't find fossils of ancient creatures to find the missing gaps in evolution. Well, how is it I can walk through a forest and not find one single bone from an animal that might have been killed recently? With all the animals that hunt and kill others, we should be seeing bones all over the place with your line of thinking, but we don't. Nature cleans it up so to speak. Only in special conditions do things get fossilized as far as i know. So creatures from hundreds of thousands of years ago are going to be rather hard to find I would think.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join