It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Ancient of Days. (not for everyone?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I don't get me sometimes. I'm not like other people. I've been researching into acient world culture. I've found my way to the documentation of how mankind was ruled over by an alien set of beings that tryed to become the god's over mankind. Where they manipulated human DNA, made 36 foot giants, and all this stuff that is mostly hidden ancient history. This is what gets me off.

I was talking to an old friend. They were asking what I was upto. I told them about that. They wanted evidence. I showed them eveidence. They wanted to start talking about old girlfriends and bands again.

Maybe some people's minds are not ready for that sort of infomation?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I also find this information very interesting. Have you been to YouTube and searched through the videos there as well? I found some very interesting ones there. If you search Annunki or Planet X or Sumerian you will see some others` interpretations of this whole idea.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by csulli456
I also find this information very interesting. Have you been to YouTube and searched through the videos there as well? I found some very interesting ones there. If you search Annunki or Planet X or Sumerian you will see some others` interpretations of this whole idea.

Yes, but you also have to get past the Sumerians and Annunki to see more clearly. You have to keep in mind that the Annunki were "aliens" that tryed to enslave mankind, so that you have to percieve their info in accordance to them having been on a god trip. Also it would seem those known as the Annunki are not all bad. They also show up in the hindu religions, native american religion and other religons world wide. You've got to add up all the pieces that you can while factoring up biased info.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Or maybe because your passing into a big ground for speculation and some people know better than to argue such things with a "believer".

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WraothAscendant

Or maybe because your passing into a big ground for speculation and some people know better than to argue such things with a "believer".

No that's not it. I'm not a "believer" I'm a skeptic. I've found much of this well documented. I'm still skeptical. But it's the question that drives us. If we are unwilling to accept the answers, we would never know.

however, i'm sure you'll choose your perspective in assumptions of understanding me over my understandings of me, you and all other things...

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
No that's not it. I'm not a "believer" I'm a skeptic. I've found much of this well documented. I'm still skeptical. But it's the question that drives us. If we are unwilling to accept the answers, we would never know.

What I find is many will educate themselves but then take rather large leaps in a hypothesis that they treat as small steps. I'm not saying this is what you have done, but why do not the experts view events and connections as you do? I know people who eat, live, and sleep with a passion in archaeology, and they do not come to the same conclusions as you do.

Since the odds for other intelligent life than us that is also space faring is astronomically high then the chances for contact is even higher. Due to this we would need to go in the direction that man did not evolve on earth from a natural selection process, and if this is the case then we were either planted here or artificially created here by some superior race. If that was how we came about then I would say we are their property such as a work horse might be to us. If today we were able show cavemen pictures of the solar system and though they would not be able to comprehend they would likely be able to draw crude pictures, and so this doesn’t really prove they were just as advance as we are.

So the question here is do you view ancient man as advance as we are, or are you saying another advance race had influences in man.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by Xtrozero]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated I'm not like other people. I've been researching int acient world culture. I've found my way to the documentation of how mankind was ruled over by an alien set of beings that tryed to become the god's over mankind. Where they manipulated human DNA, made 36 foot giants, and all this stuff that is mostly hidden ancient history. This is what gets me off.

Can you share this documentation with us?

Originally posted by Incarnated Yes, but you also have to get past the Sumerians and Annunki to see more clearly.

What about the Ubaidian culture or the culture that lived in Catalhoyuk, that were the pre-cursor cultures to the sumerians?

mojo

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
I don't get me sometimes. I'm not like other people. I've been researching into acient world culture. I've found my way to the documentation of how mankind was ruled over by an alien set of beings that tryed to become the god's over mankind. Where they manipulated human DNA, made 36 foot giants, and all this stuff that is mostly hidden ancient history. This is what gets me off.

I was talking to an old friend. They were asking what I was upto. I told them about that. They wanted evidence. I showed them eveidence. They wanted to start talking about old girlfriends and bands again.

Maybe some people's minds are not ready for that sort of infomation?

i will first say that i hate people too, but i love conversations with a single person

i would like to review the same information you have could you pleas give some links to vids or reading materal or even better both from more than one source if possible.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Rrrrriiiiiiggggggghhhhhhhttttttttttt
You about as much a skeptic as I am the good humor man.
Your statements alone nail that fact.
Its all well and good to point and insult me for pointing out something at least two others agree with.
I don't know you and nor do I care to.
I was offering my own little analysis based off your statement.
Not on some complex reading of a personality based off of one statement sorry to burst your bubble.

I too have done a fair amount of digging on these subjects and while I agree that most of "popular" science is wrong. I don't go off into alien invasions and 36 foot tall people.

You don't know me so don't pretend you know what I am trying to do.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaleGribble
i would like to review the same information you have could you pleas give some links to vids or reading materal or even better both from more than one source if possible.

In everything, like law enforcement, investigators realize every perspective is imperfect. However one may come to a safezone of understanding by adding up several perspectives as to the reality of an event. This is something I try to do.

I had devlopped my own personal model of understanding over several years. This was before I came accross the "Urantia Book". I was shocked at how well the book fit around my personal model. So I feel that book is well worth checking into. Especially paper 67 "The Planetary Rebelion".

www.truthbook.com...

Having said that I'll also introduce that I feel even a perspective of which the Urantia Book comes up out of is not truth absolute.

I'll introduce several videos off youtube that I've drawn from the texts based in the video and other. One MUST! keep in mind I don't accept 100% the findings in any of these videos. However from your personal perspective the more pieces of the puzzle, understandings, you add the clearer the picture becomes to you.

Set up Videos:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

The first of several videos in this series deal in understandings of the hidu religious texts as actual documentation of the same events of the king/gods.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Ancient History Videos
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

The Lost Gods:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Hidden knowledges/understandings:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

These are just a handful of videos.

We are as we have always been One People. When you look at the hidden things of all cultures, it all tells one story.

I'd also ad as much as you can from hopi, sumearians and all the lost cultures. Search deeper into the "bible" documentations.

I'm researching from my own understanding of what happened. I'm not looking to prove anything to anyone as I know those that wish to remain blind remove their own eyes.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

OK if the Urantia book is your evidence i'll catch you guy's later. Have fun.

[edit on 8/2/08 by mojo4sale]

new topics

top topics

join