It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The illuminati intend to dramatically reduce the world poppulation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I agree in a sense, that it does seem that some diseases seem to be directed at the less desired of races.

Passive genocide.

Deep

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Shorty,

yeah the world population is out of control in most of the world. Only the first world has stable populations or even falling populations showing the obvious correlation between wealth and population growth. They plan to transfer a lot of first world wealth to poorer countries in order to address the population issue.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
30000 CHILDREN CHILDREN DIES OF HUNGER OF HUNGER EVERY DAY, WHILE THE SO CALLED FIRST WORLD THROWS MORE EATABLE FOOD INTO THE GARBAGE THAN WOULD BE NEEDED TO END ALL HUNGER IN THE WHOLE WORLD, WHILE THE POPE SHINES HIS GOLD AND THE CARDINALS KISS HIS RING AS A SIGN OF WORSHIP. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WORLD!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 15-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Mikro Hamilton,

yes all true. But wealth changes people and I have seen it with my own eyes. The people that starve in the third world sometimes end up in my country and in no time they are very similar in attitude to locals. What is it human nature?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Mikro Hamilton,

yes all true. But wealth changes people and I have seen it with my own eyes. The people that starve in the third world sometimes end up in my country and in no time they are very similar in attitude to locals. What is it human nature?

People yes, but governments? And the VATICAN?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
What is human nature? Well, at its very most primal, it would be sexually related. Passive genocide? Well at its very core, yes it would have to be insidious. Consider for a moment the human papilloma virus. In laymans terms, this is the virus that causes genital warts. Not very insidious, they show up, you get them burnt off right? Yes, if you are a man. In a woman however, they remain virtually undetectable for a very long time. HPV is one of the leading causes of cervical cancer in woman. They just don't know they have it until its too late. This could lead either to the removal of the womans reproductive organs, or death. Makes me think of the general, insidious "conspiracy" of the supression of goddess religion, jewish abhorrence of menstruation, etc...just my 2 cents, but I think that if the illuminati, or aliens, or nwo or whoever is trying to reduce the population they will be a lot more crafty than to use microchips, cause, uh, aren't we on to the whole microchip/implant thingy?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
A very hard pa PILL oma to swallow, blue or red. Think about it, appeal to primal human behaviour, sex, add an easily transferred virus that attacks womens reproductive organs and there you have it. If women can't have babies anymore, then what? Maybe they have been keeping us so focused on thinking theres a conspiracy with the aids virus, that we have overlooked the obvious?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
i say let them dramatically reduce the world's population. In the near future, this planet's resources will be in high demand as they star to diminish. some might say we've already begun to feel the effects. Get rid of the eldery, they're not helping any younger generations, merely taking up my air, not to mention driving like....old men.

what ever happened to natural selection? survival of the fittest? sorry to be blunt, but with all the medical advancements we've made, there's retards and cripples walking about, humans that should've died, would've died 20 years ago. If you go by what Darwin says, they're holding us back as a race.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Clearly some people are saved that should not be. You have a point on that man. I know a man parylized from the neck down. It happened in a traffic accident almost twenty years ago. He should have never left the hospital in my opinion. Doctors could have peacefully put him to sleep with no problem.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
are you suggesting the illuminati support the church of euthanasia...

www.churchofeuthanasia.org...

im still tryina figure if these people are serious or not!

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Well you might say I don't wish to hang around here past my usefulness. Why should anyone else? I think as long as you can take care of yourself you should be able to live in your own house no matter what age you are. I definitely support assisted suicide for those who need it.

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by TgSoe]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
...that modern medicine has long since eradicated most diseases?

This raises two questions:

1. Why do people still get sick?

2. Just what did get taken out of your body when you had that operation?

Or maybe, what got put in?

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Most disease is now a product of poor lifestyles and pollutions in our environment and daily lives.

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by THENEO]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Disease is a result of karma and can be eliminted along with karma.

Many will say that this is pseudo-science; but like the Kybalion says about ancient Eastern science; men of Western science usually end up saying: "maybe there's something in it after all".

ONE

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The more likely method to reduce population growth would be induced sterility via genetically engineered foods.

A couple years ago hog farms complained that livestock quit reproducing when their animals were fed genetically altered corn. This may have been a trial run.

In recent years we've seen increasing consolidation and central control over the world's food production and distribution network. This fact, combined with the advent of genetically altered food products provides a near perfect stealth delivery system for drugs, bioweapons, etc.

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by Condorcet]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
Disease is a result of karma and can be eliminted along with karma.

Many will say that this is pseudo-science; but like the Kybalion says about ancient Eastern science; men of Western science usually end up saying: "maybe there's something in it after all".

ONE

There is truth to what you say but I do not believe personally that all health problems are karma related, not yet anyways.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
There really are too many people on the planet. Have you ever played the computer game "Age of Empires" or "Rise of Nations"...at the start, there's little fighting since the population is low and there are plenty of resources, but once the different civilizations grow in population and meet then you have war over resources.

I hate to say it, but we really do need to see a worldwide panademic that kills off a lot of people. From there hopefully we will learn to monitor our population growth and reduce our greed. I think 2 Billion is about as many people as this planet can handle.

Economists say oohh we need those people to fuel the economy...but in reality we are building one of those pyramid scams where the guy below you makes money to support the guy above, while the guy on the bottom waits for the next guy to be born. So then with all these people being born you run out of resources...now what?...well you die until the resources can support the population. I'd say within the next 30 years we will see the die off of humanity due to our self-imposed lifestyle stress on ourselves and on our world resources.

It amazes me how easily we could fix this problem by just allowing people to die naturally and limit births or sterilize a generation of people so that humanity could live on in a better world. But damn religion has screwed up so many people who follow directives from thousands of years ago that tells them to reproduce...the Vatican needs to lead the way on "family planning", but they don't.

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by Boogie]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
There is not too many people on this world. But there is too many people on this world such that each of them can live like a hollywood star does with our current technology and systems in place. That is true and not likely to change anytime soon.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeniusSage
are you suggesting the illuminati support the church of euthanasia...

www.churchofeuthanasia.org...

im still tryina figure if these people are serious or not!

I just checked out their site. Quite sickening if you ask me.
I sure hope it's just a joke, I'd sure be scared if those people ever came into a position of power

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join