It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Annunaki might come back to crush us

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Guys, you really should read this pdf, I downloaded it and printed it out recto verso. This means many pages !
But it's worth, it reads so easely. Many topics sounds so familiar.
www.exopoliticshongkong.com...

You want to know about what ? A book from the woman (nurse) who was called on to the famous crash site at Roswell 1947. But more interesting was when the only surviving alien was annunaki. Read it !

Here's the man Lawrence Spencer (editor), that got all the papers and documentation from the nurse, in a interview talking about the book on youtube (just his voice, it's an old recording but you see his picture too in part 3 (beginning))
part 1
www.youtube.com...
part 2
www.youtube.com...
part 3
www.youtube.com...
part 4
www.youtube.com...
part 5
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I'm not worried about the Annunaki showing up. If they do, we will just fire up the advanced hybrid tech housed at area 51 and take them on outside of the moon's orbit. In fact, we may actually be able to attack them on their homeworld this time and enslave them.

Either that or we sic the Walton family on them and inundate them with cheap junk at bargain prices.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The only thing that worries me more than the Annunaki, are "researchers" who's field work only involves using Wikipedia and Google.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
OP, I really enjoyed your theory, have thought the same thing myself. The thing is if 2012 and the shifting of the earths axis has anything to do with it I feel relatively safe as I have recieved transmission that I was being 'prepared' for the event. I am not middle Eastern, nor is it in my lineage.

Also if you have ever read my threads you will know that I was helped during a particually nasty battle in another dimension by what I have always seen as an Angel, but who knows maybe it was the Annunaki.

Either way if there is a battle with Humanity, I still know that there are entities that would be more than willing to step in and help. Who they help I dont know, but I would never fear a battle with the unknown.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ExperiencedGhost

Sounds like after Serpo, Rick Doty has penned yet another space opera.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Warfare with us? What would be the point, in the time it would take them to go away and come back again they could of created many other more impressive things and have no need for us. Even if they did want us for slaves we would be pretty useless now anyway, we think we own this planet we have been prepared to destroy it for years over our petty squabbles, never mind anyone else. Forget any alien species coming back to this mess, they are probably laughing at us thinking we didn't even have to go back to ruin things up for them...

I often wonder if the ancient texts are just sci-fi novels of their day, maybe they were pretty normal people making up extraordinary stories and took the time to write a few down. Imagine when the civilizations of today die out and some one finds a copy of a fiction book like war of the worlds with the last few chapters missing thousands of years from now. How will they know its fiction? They might decrypt the text and think "Wow that really happened!". Hopefully they will be smart enough to no sit around fearing something somebody said thousands of years ago....

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
do we really know such alien race exists?
they must be really mad at something to vent there anger upon us huh?

[edit on 26-9-2009 by platipus]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by refuse_orders
I often wonder if the ancient texts are just sci-fi novels of their day, maybe they were pretty normal people making up extraordinary stories and took the time to write a few down. Imagine when the civilizations of today die out and some one finds a copy of a fiction book like war of the worlds with the last few chapters missing thousands of years from now. How will they know its fiction? They might decrypt the text and think "Wow that really happened!". Hopefully they will be smart enough to no sit around fearing something somebody said thousands of years ago....

Ditto, especially when you stop to consider that most of what has been written about these Babylonian minor gods has been completely made up.

To the Babylonians, Niburu was not another planet. The peoples of Mesopotamia had no knowledge of what a planet even is, much less that there are more than one of them.

Harte

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join