It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why is the government hellbent on denying Aliens exist?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: KanehBosm

But that was in a far more "innocent" time. With all the Hollywood movies since then,the books,all the ufo sightings,all the conditioning people have had in recent decades,including games consoles,merchandise,etc-i honestly do not think it would have the same effect these days as back in that time.

www.alienware.com...

People have been slowly but surely conditioned,so if/when the "official" bombshell ever drops,it will be more a case of:"See i TOLD you so,Jeff!" as mass panic. I think a helluva people would be ecstatic,quite frankly,to be vindicated.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
To quote a famous television show: "The truth is out there."
To help guide you through the murky informational waters two words and their definitions:
1. Misinformation - false or inaccurate information, especially that which is deliberately intended to deceive.
2. Disinformation - false information that is intended to mislead especially propaganda issued by the government organization to a rival power or the media.

A few facts:
1. Aliens do exist; we are not alone. This isn't a cause for panic, this is a cause for celebration. We do need to wonder why NOT being alone in this immense universes would be a cause for panic, being ALONE would be more a cause of panic. This reminds me of the panic the church was in when heliocentrisim threatened "us/earth" as the center of everything.
2. There really are "secret" organizations. "Who controls the past controls the future," -Orwell
3. Therefore, acknowledging the two above facts as truths, it then isn't difficult to see why there would be an immense coverup.
4. Truth speakers usually get "quieted," example? Martin Luther King Jr. was seen as a "trouble maker" for being very vocal about the unfairness of segregation and how cruel and unhumane the Viet Nam war was.
If truth makes you uncomfortable then perhaps it is much "easier" to call me "crazy" for putting pieces of science and logic together to figure out, "wow, all those billions of stars in billions of galaxies, and how many universes and we, statistically, can't be the only evolved life form, it is simple as that.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join