Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

why is the government hellbent on denying Aliens exist?

page: 1
4
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
What would be the outcome if they admitted aliens are working with the U.S. government.

or Aliens created Humans.

or Aliens are humans in the future, coming back to present time (now).




posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FC_The_TruthOK
What would be the outcome if they admitted aliens are working with the U.S. government.

or Aliens created Humans.

or Aliens are humans in the future, coming back to present time (now).




PASS panic. Beyond what you would ever see! People would start driving around, stealing, killing people just because they are scared.



posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Maybe the aliens tell the government to deny their existence.

If aliens view us as some sort of science experiment and want to view us in our natural habitat, it could be in their best interest if we don't know they exist.


[edit on 7-2-2008 by Jabronie]



posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jabronie
Maybe the aliens tell the government to deny their existence.

If aliens view us as some sort of science experiment and want to view us in our natural habitat, it could be in their best interest if we don't know they exist.


[edit on 7-2-2008 by Jabronie]


Now do you really think out of ALL the counties the Aliens just talk to the US only? And they speak English? Come on now.

I believe they can learn very fast our language but they only speak to the United States? Come on........seriously?



posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by xweaponx

Originally posted by FC_The_TruthOK
What would be the outcome if they admitted aliens are working with the U.S. government.

or Aliens created Humans.

or Aliens are humans in the future, coming back to present time (now).




PASS panic. Beyond what you would ever see! People would start driving around, stealing, killing people just because they are scared.


absolute wish wash,no such thing would happen,go back to your paycheck!.

who are the people doing all the harm right now?,governments!,people round the world are sick to death of them acting like they own the planet and im sure they would welcome a higher and infinitely wiser species with glee and relief.

they see ET's as a threat to thier godliness thus they will do anything to deny them.the ruling classes want nothing but to keep us under their thumb and that includes creating the illusion that we are alone in this universe.

the ruling class love playin god cos they are power crazed primates who have utterly succumbed to thier most primative instinct,to conquer and possess.



posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FC_The_TruthOK
What would be the outcome if they admitted aliens are working with the U.S. government.

or Aliens created Humans.

or Aliens are humans in the future, coming back to present time (now).



whole systems of belief would be shattered. you tell the public we were created by aliens and every person who believes in god (no matter which one) would need to rethink everything they were ever taught.



posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by FC_The_TruthOK
What would be the outcome if they admitted aliens are working with the U.S. government.

or Aliens created Humans.

or Aliens are humans in the future, coming back to present time (now).



whole systems of belief would be shattered. you tell the public we were created by aliens and every person who believes in god (no matter which one) would need to rethink everything they were ever taught.



Exactly



posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FC_The_TruthOK
What would be the outcome if they admitted aliens are working with the U.S. government.

or Aliens created Humans.

or Aliens are humans in the future, coming back to present time (now).



Because they would lose ideological control over the people. And that is the most powerful form of control. You can't tell people what to think, but you can seed what they think about.



posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the government has never actually denied that aliens exist, have they? They deny a lot of things, like crashed UFO's, silly alien conspiracies, etc...but they never actually denied the whole idea of aliens existing, have they?



posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the government has never actually denied that aliens exist, have they? They deny a lot of things, like crashed UFO's, silly alien conspiracies, etc...but they never actually denied the whole idea of aliens existing, have they?


No they didn't. But they did send everyone on a wild goose chase to cover their butts. Aliens do exist, but knowing that is different than speculating about it. And they've made damn sure to provide no proof. But there is evidence.



posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Just to clarify, the U.S. government does not say that aliens don't exist. They can't prove a negative any more than anyone else can. They also don't deny that UFOs exist. In fact, they pretty much acknowledge that UFOs do exist.

Their position is and has always been that to their knowledge, UFOs do not appear to represent a threat to national security. It's really a brilliant statement. It could mean that they know what they are (aliens or black project aircraft), and they ain't telling, or that they don't know what they are, and they ain't telling. Either way, they ain't telling.

If someday they do tell, then a good chunk of people just won't believe them. Either way.

If the government says they've studied the whole subject in detail and haven't found anything, honest Injun, a lot of people won't believe them. If they admit aliens are real, a lot of people will just say it's a ruse by the NWO to gain control. Another group will believe the government is only telling half the truth and keeping either good or bad information about the aliens from us. Another group will point to the Bible and say that since aliens aren't mentioned in the Bible, the (Satanic) government is lying to erode their faith.

Any government statement admitting the reality of aliens will create a big stir, at any rate. For a little while, anyway. But it certainly won't suddenly end the suspicions.



posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
whole systems of belief would be shattered. you tell the public we were created by aliens and every person who believes in god (no matter which one) would need to rethink everything they were ever taught.

Well maybe its about time it should be shattered.
Besides, we could always make something up to bypass the issue: isnt that what the Vatican is there for?

Or, one may choose to not believe it. What evidence can the aliens present to prove such a claim? A homevideo made by Bob the Alien when they where designing the first human?

Personally, I dont like to speculate on such a matter. The goverment will *never ever* admit involvement just out of the blue. Hell if an alien landed on the White House lawn and dropped by for a friendly barbeque, they would *still* deny it. When the goverment admit aliens exist and that they are working with them, we will already know it.



posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Just my two cents but I think it's because it would put a kink in their plans. If they had anything to gain theyd tell us but instead they obviously have something to lose.

The mass panic speculation is actually pretty outdated. If the news stations informed the Public people could in fact handle it.

No, rather, it is more then that. I am also certain that if 'they' wanted to destroy us it wouldnt be very hard. I also dont think they are worried about us going anywhere.

I do think that they dont want us destroying this planet, I think we have a very unique planet and it is most likely important and they have the ability to save it and plan on doing so.
I think they know that the People and the Governments are two seperate things, and they are trying to reach common folk to raise conciousness.

I think the Military spends a lot of time and money flying around trying to run them off when too many people call it in, and i think the UFOs know they are playing cat n mouse with the goverment. Why? cause this Planet is not up to just the leaders. The future is up to all of us, and we all deserve to know the truth.

And, lastly, I think the Aliens are intelligent enough to know they cant go land in the middle of Los Angeles. people WOULD panic, the military WOULD attack them, it would be a pointless effort.
No, people would panic unless the Media informed everyone OR the Aliens did it on a mass scale, slowly being seen by more and more people..

And that is where we are now.



posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup
 




Their position is and has always been that to their knowledge, UFOs do not appear to represent a threat to national security. It's really a brilliant statement.


Very true. Psychological genius.

What bothers me is why people always blame "the gov't" for not telling them the secrets to the universe. It's like this vague categorization of reality into:
1) The innocent honest open minded public
2) The evil oppressive gov't
3) The mysterious aliens
Many people believe the gov't is working with the aliens to keep the general public in the dark.

Remember, the gov't is made up of many different organizations (all with different purposes and goals) which are made up of many different individual humans (all with different purposes goals). The gov't isn't full of magicians... they are people just like the rest of us! Chances are they are just as confused about the nature of ufos (and reality in general) as everyone else.

As others have pointed out... such news could really shake up people's belief systems. As much as I'd like to see the US Gov't come clean on some things, what would be the point? Shake up everyone's little existence just to inform us that they are as clueless and helplesss as the rest of us.

It is not up to the gov't to "change us." It is up to us to change ourselves. Adopting a different view on reality doesn't happen with one FOX news, CNN press conference. It happens over time... like alot of time. On the order of hundreds of years and many generations.



posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsblownbackbaby
Just my two cents but I think it's because it would put a kink in their plans. If they had anything to gain theyd tell us but instead they obviously have something to lose.

The mass panic speculation is actually pretty outdated. If the news stations informed the Public people could in fact handle it.

No, rather, it is more then that. I am also certain that if 'they' wanted to destroy us it wouldnt be very hard. I also dont think they are worried about us going anywhere.

I do think that they dont want us destroying this planet, I think we have a very unique planet and it is most likely important and they have the ability to save it and plan on doing so.
I think they know that the People and the Governments are two seperate things, and they are trying to reach common folk to raise conciousness.

I think the Military spends a lot of time and money flying around trying to run them off when too many people call it in, and i think the UFOs know they are playing cat n mouse with the goverment. Why? cause this Planet is not up to just the leaders. The future is up to all of us, and we all deserve to know the truth.

And, lastly, I think the Aliens are intelligent enough to know they cant go land in the middle of Los Angeles. people WOULD panic, the military WOULD attack them, it would be a pointless effort.
No, people would panic unless the Media informed everyone OR the Aliens did it on a mass scale, slowly being seen by more and more people..

And that is where we are now.





Very well said..Though I'm not sure about the version of conspiracy here..I'm fairly certain that the powers that be would probably have something to lose. And that's money, and ideological control.



posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FC_The_TruthOK
 


So many "aliens" are Agents of Deception that it is a public health issue as much as anything. Plus the "aliens" frequently spill the beans on things the rulers want kept secret from the ruled.



posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
What if they really don't exist won't we all feel silly

well I would anyway but I am not buying into all of it at this point though there are some good arguments.


Respectfully
GEO



posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by geocom
What if they really don't exist won't we all feel silly

well I would anyway but I am not buying into all of it at this point though there are some good arguments.


Respectfully
GEO


We would never know actually. This is a vast galaxy. Here's one that will really bake your noodle, what if we're among the 1st 4 or 5 species to have ever evolved in the universe? What if it is OUR destiny to see the galaxy and other galaxies with life? We could be the stargate builders, and in 50 million years everyone will call us The Ancients.(Sorry too much stargate...But it is food for thought)



posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn
 


It could be. It could even -have already happened- and what we think of as "the present" is actually the subjective "past" of the "current" humans from what we think of as our "future".

We could be the cavemen.



posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
maybe the government knows that we are a program (in a holgram) that the aliens made and that the aliens are teck guys that come and fix things through-out history. And the "UFO Working group or MJ12" do anything to keep this secret..





new topics

top topics



 
4
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join