It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The amazones kingdom is comming back ! Be scared men

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   

MasketAvatar: Amazon fantasies, Xena warrior princess, Baise Moi, all important escapism for bored latter day material girls.

Yeah I saw that Base Moi movie at the palace (arty weirdo) independent cinema just before it got banned by the Australian government, haha. It had a wicked close up sex scene with that chick but the rest of the movie was spoilt and lame cause the women shot every dude they saw. So lame.

I feel I am one of the only ones who pick up on this nowdays as Hollywood has drilled so hard into the minds of movie viewers that it is 2nd nature to them: Hollywood for the last 5 years or so particularly, are trying to make the female one of the main stars and put her or them in equivelant violent action scenes similar to the men. In fact the unfortunately do seem to be perhaps overtaking?
Charlies Angels 1, 2, 007 Die Another Day, Terminator 3. X-Men 2 (The Woman with claws and strength stronger than wolverine plus the majority of action characters women), watch carefully in most recent and upcoming action movies and you will notice these superior feminine action (particularly martial arts) roles which Hollywood has been writing for women and compare these to movies several years ago where they never existed. The saddest thing about this is when sequels or third movies to some of the great action movies are made and the directors write these lame action scenes especially for the women stars so the violent movie appeals to women and don't even worry about the script or what the essence of the movie is about. A great example of this is Terminator 3. Terminator 2 was my favourite movie ever! and still possibly is!! But terminator 3 sold out by hiring a good looking chick to take the main place of Evil terminator Robert patrick. Sure the girl looks good but if we want to see a good women on screen we'll go to a freaking peep show or XXX cinema for christs sake!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugeshotcha
But terminator 3 sold out by hiring a good looking chick to take the main place of Evil terminator Robert patrick. Sure the girl looks good but if we want to see a good women on screen we'll go to a freaking peep show or XXX cinema for christs sake!!!

But women would rather see this girl kick azz as a terminator than in a peep show.

Your mention of the increasing roles of women being portrayed as superhuman brings me to an idea of why Nans brought this thread up in the 1st place.

Perhaps there is a hidden agenda/conspiracy to experiment on the enhancement of the female physique to provide us with the "ideal" warrior. Someone behind the scenes believes a woman will be "more compliant" than a man with supernormal abilities.

There are men of power out there who would feel less threatened by a supernormal woman working for them than a supernormal man who might be more inclined to seize more power than given to them.

I know this going way out there. But this is a conspiracy forum.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
I'll bet Linda Carter would have brought me my beer.

Nans, you suck. Many hours later and no beer.

This is your beer, dirty male !

An holland superstrong 11�6 (You aint got that in USA, ha ! :p ) and after that you will go to sleep and let me think about how conquer the world...

Lysergic, it's proven that the caves men was a society based on the cult on the queen mother.
that's why there are many "venus" statue from the paleolitic, like this one, who was probably a chief of tribe :

There are also many very fat statues like that but I cant find some pix...

[Edited on 17-2-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

Keep me supplied with good beer, Darling, and you can have the world as far as I'm concerned.

Now go fetch me a good cup of coffee!

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Men, this is a very good reason why we must vigorously oppose human cloning. If the amazon women got hold of human cloning they could get rid of men for good! They wouldn't have to both with our "dirty worms" so they'd just get rid of us to be with women! That's a logical choice since, let's face it, they're better looking than we are.

We're doomed if cloning gets off the ground

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Or the female of this species with its all round inefficient gestation period, emotionality, tendency to complain, inability to bring beer to ThomasCrowne or navigate or consume ample quantities of alcohol while watching ball sports on the idiot box, could be easily dispensed with through cloning, as well.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Yes Nans, it is a documented fact that women generally live longer than men.

You know why men die before there wives?

Because they want too

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
andhow

Can my avatar play with your avatar

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   

1. No more contact sports (e.g. football, hockey,...)

With seven women what more contact sport do you need?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Or the female of this species....could be easily dispensed with through cloning, as well.

But the point is, we would never do that because of...certain needs.
The females seem somewhat less "needy" in this regard...

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Or the female of this species with its all round inefficient gestation period, emotionality, tendency to complain, inability to bring beer to ThomasCrowne or navigate or consume ample quantities of alcohol while watching ball sports on the idiot box, could be easily dispensed with through cloning, as well.

Get rid of women?

ARE YOU FREAKING CRAZY?

Who will cook my food, clean my house, dress me in the morning, deal with my family, rub my back, polish my bike, polish my .....UUMM never mind.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Here's why men die younger, lol. www.babylonia.tv...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join