It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The amazones kingdom is comming back ! Be scared men

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Wasnt Wonder Woman from amazonia? As Queen?

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Looks like his arm is up her...um yeah...Ladies: go knit me a sweata!

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
My understanding is that Amazonia was a relatively remote and contained society. We still have a lot of those today actually but surprisingly we have them all around us instead.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Take a look around and see whatwomen wear.

Skimpy little pieces of clothes.

as if women aren't meant to be ehre on Earth just to look drop dead gorgeous for the guys to perv at.

You wanna know something?

Men will always dominate the Earth unles it's taken over by some alien force, or a virus is created that makesman nearly extinct.

And you wanna know why?

Because women are TOO emotional.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Wonder Woman was a princess. MMMMMMMMMMM, Lynda Carter.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I'll bet Linda Carter would have brought me my beer.

Nans, you suck. Many hours later and no beer.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
With Lynda Carter you don't need beer. Just kidding HAHAHAHAHA.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
*stands ready for their return*

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
IMHO,

Here's another one that is gung-ho with the "women will always be better than men attitude". Men will always be the dominant species and will always have more power. Women are good for two things: sex and sex. Men aren't into what women are....if anything it would be t.v shows. You don't catch men watching those stupid home-makeover shows or joe billionaire or whatevers. Guys are gonna watch cool s*&t like rock videos and Spike TV with a dash of skinemax

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
so first off, what the hell sort of a prediction is this? i ahve a prediction for you... grow a penis. okay, so what if it's not a prediction, neither is your whole amazon speil...

anyway though, you keep referring to the statue as "antic"... do you even knwo what that means? let's see, according to dictionary.com "antic" means:

n.
1. A ludicrous or extravagant act or gesture; a caper.
2. Archaic. A buffoon, especially a performing clown.

adj.
Ludicrously odd; fantastic.

hmm... so does that mean that your statue that women are stronger then men was meant to be laughed at? i guess so.

and this isn't so much an attack on feminism, i have no problem with it. personally though, i believe that neither sex is better than the other. this was just an attack at your stupidity with words.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
With Lynda Carter you don't need beer. Just kidding HAHAHAHAHA.

"Pretty women make us buy beer, ugly women make us drink beer" - Al Bundy

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
I'll bet Linda Carter would have brought me my beer.

Nans, you suck. Many hours later and no beer.

This is your beer, dirty male !

An holland superstrong 11�6 (You aint got that in USA, ha ! :p ) and after that you will go to sleep and let me think about how conquer the world...

Lysergic, it's proven that the caves men was a society based on the cult on the queen mother.
that's why there are many "venus" statue from the paleolitic, like this one, who was probably a chief of tribe :

There are also many very fat statues like that but I cant find some pix...

[Edited on 17-2-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Yes Nans, it is a documented fact that women generally live longer than men. As this trend continues, the population of women will overwhelm the population of men in the future. It is inevitable.

Although it is true that a man is physically stronger in the earlier years, it's the woman who becomes physically stronger in the later years. This is assuming all other factors are level.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Questor
Yes Nans, it is a documented fact that women generally live longer than men. As this trend continues, the population of women will overwhelm the population of men in the future. It is inevitable.

Although it is true that a man is physically stronger in the earlier years, it's the woman who becomes physically stronger in the later years. This is assuming all other factors are level.

in the US women already outnumber men... something like 52% of the population are women. i think it'll just keep hovering around 50/50 though, so no real overwhelming of women to men.

and i think women are just as strong as men, but in different ways. like child birth, for example. i don't think ANY man could handle that. and i hate the whole idea that women have to take care of the baby. men ae capable of doing that, and personally i would not mind at all if i had to do that. when i have a kid i'll be taking paternal leave.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
In Paris there are 1.7 women for 1 man...

It's hard to find a husband in France...

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Does it mean that women will go to work each day to bring back money & food while we stay at home?

That's ok with me

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This thread is just priceless, but why is it in ATS?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
Does it mean that women will go to work each day to bring back money & food while we stay at home?

That's ok with me

I tell that to my girlfriend all the time, but she won't go for it. Hell, I'll lounge around all day and eat, you go slave away for morons.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Jonna

AAAaaaaah man, that would be life. They're lucky and they don't even know it.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Jonna,
It's here because it's a prediction that the world will be dominated by women.

Morbid,
It means you guys need to be protected for procreation purposes.

So in the end, maybe it's not just men who need to be scared but us women too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join