It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Penn urges peace with Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2002 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Hollywood star Sean Penn is visiting Baghdad to seek a greater understanding of the issues behind the current crisis.

news.bbc.co.uk...

- qo.

posted on Dec, 16 2002 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I wish we all could do the same, go there and see for ourself. Frankly I don't trust any news anymore. There's too much confusion about all this.

There are more artists and movie starts that want to start a campagne against the posible war.

posted on Dec, 16 2002 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Is he friend with the old bitc% ?

" I betrayed my country "

" I was shouting & spitting against my country & my flag "

" I was supporting the democrats in North-Vietnam against the soooooooooooo evil US and South-Vietnameses "

" I took my hollidays in Hanoi, during the Viet War. "

" When US POW held and tortured in Hanoi since many years, gave me some messages that I had to give to their famillies who were waiting for some news , I called the North-Vietnamese guards and gave them back the US POW letters. "

posted on Dec, 16 2002 @ 04:47 PM
link   
They must be kindred spirit. He must be smart enough to know he will see nothing. He's nothing more than a useful idiot to the other side.

posted on Dec, 16 2002 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Peaceful solutions comeing from a man that beat his wife...go Sean ,..and Stay..please

posted on Dec, 17 2002 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Let's not get peace confused with cowardice.

posted on Dec, 17 2002 @ 05:58 AM
link   
lets not get aggressive conflict confused with global peace keeping.

posted on Dec, 17 2002 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Sean Penn's probation surely disallows him from leaving the country and/or uh, Sean - when did you get out of rehab, dude?

Can we really take Jeff Spicoli seriously though?

posted on Dec, 17 2002 @ 09:26 PM
link   
"lets not get aggressive conflict confused with global peace keeping"

What kind of BS statement is that..how can a man such as Penn who reacts to anger with slapping people..(yes others besides his former wife) be expected to defuse a situation that demands a calm hand..(no pun intended)The Hollywood peacing keeping force is a joke..there morals are as messed up as any of the Political leaders..Penn is a disgrace..my Statment stands..let him stay..he diserves the comfort of Baghdad....Lets see if he gets Union scale wage for a journymen actor in Iraq...!

Boomslang

top topics

join