It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think i saw a demon.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Or an angel. Or really big bird. your choice. it was about a week ago, and i was waiting in the car while my dad locked the door of the house. A huge black figure, with wings, passed over, abou 1000ft in the air. Its wings were shaped like a batsand did not flap. i asked my dad if he saw anything. he said it was just a glider. im not convinced.

[edit on 7/2/08 by chupacabra]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Could you perhaps give an explanation of your circumstances? Was it light/dark, how long was it in the air, etc etc.

Are you sure it was 1000 feet up? Were there trees nearby? Or perhaps another object in the sky to give reference to?

If it were really 1000 feet up and you could make out the features of bat-like wings, whatever this was must have been MASSIVE. Like, HUGE beyond compare. Although part of me doubts it, because people very often misjudge distances when there are no objects nearby to give a point of reference - especially objects in the sky.

But any other details would be nice, maybe we can guess what this thing could have been?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
If it really was massive, as you seem to describe it as being, and it had bat shaped wings, it could have been a dragon...maybe. If it was, I'm so jealous. I've only met the spirit of a mailman.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
i have an idea, could you draw a picture for us. just a little scetch so we can understand it better. that might help.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Could it have been a Mothman??
Except for the size, the description kinda fits.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
oooo, drawing a picture is a good idea, even a simple sketch.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Couldn't be the Moth Man. He was over here having a few beers with me.

But look out. He says the Human Race is in for it.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cryingindian
Couldn't be the Moth Man. He was over here having a few beers with me.

But look out. He says the Human Race is in for it.

yeah I was chatting with him over my MSN. He went into plenty of detail..

Let me see wasnt there a flying beast in papau new guinea or portugal that kinda looks like a demon, that begins with a "A" I think?

[edit on 9-2-2008 by Kikider]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Also, your geographical location might be handy if it was a mothman sighting - or perhaps a large bird like a turkey vulture or condor if you're in the right area.

But yes, a sketch along with some basic facts about your location and surroundings would go a long way.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
may I ask what or who this mothman is?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Here we are the aswang

[edit on 9-2-2008 by Kikider]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
(I don't trust the video, because they are pictures, and not an actual movie.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
dont need to belive it, just trying to get a more informed picture of it by relating it to these pictures.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
True.

There are so many things it could have been. I'm still going with my dragon theory.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by chupacabra
Or an angel. Or really big bird. your choice. it was about a week ago, and i was waiting in the car while my dad locked the door of the house. A huge black figure, with wings, passed over, abou 1000ft in the air. Its wings were shaped like a batsand did not flap. i asked my dad if he saw anything. he said it was just a glider. im not convinced.

If you have a perfectly natural means of explaining something, there is no need to look to the supernatural. Follow the law of Occam's razor, which basically states that if you hear horse footsteps, think horses not zebras. That black shadow could have been a large bird, airplane, glider, or anything else mundane. There's no need to invent new creatures when normal ones fit the description.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
i was in liverpool england. I can draw it but dont know how to show you on here.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

is this ok. oh and there were no trees.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
*it's a bird... it's a plane..no! it's JUST me
lol. but interesting story.

new topics

top topics

join