It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peacefull NWO take-over.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I think some day robotics will take over all manual labor and leave millions jobless and poor. Then the goverment will implement a form of communism, and more or less be in total controll, then when they say lets start a war in Iraq for example. Anyone who doesn't agree with that publicly will loose goverment aid etc. etc., and for fear of poverty the goverment will have total controll or maybe someone will have total controll over the goverment, therefor total controll over the US possibly world.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
You describe the current state of affairs to a "T".

Computer technology does reduce the amount of manpower required today. The Government is in total control, i.e. U.S., they did start a war with Iraq. The Government is instilling fear into the public with the idea of terrorism happening to them.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I think its happening, slowly but surely...

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yessum
I think some day robotics will take over all manual labor and leave millions jobless and poor. Then the goverment will implement a form of communism, and more or less be in total controll, then when they say lets start a war in Iraq for example. Anyone who doesn't agree with that publicly will loose goverment aid etc. etc., and for fear of poverty the goverment will have total controll or maybe someone will have total controll over the goverment, therefor total controll over the US possibly world.

yeah and then the robots will get smarter and resent being our slaves and in the end the matrix will be real.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
And you will save us all from the matrix you are the one Neo!

Ya, It is only a matter of time before the U.S. or the U.N. will rule the world with an iron fist. I wonder if the "NWO" will ever come out of hiding, and reveal themselves. The real problem is so many people sit idly by while their freedoms go down the drain, so caught up in T.V. and video games, people should be making a stand, although I don't think things will change because, as much as we would like to beleive we "choose" the president the electoral college does that, and even if we really did the only people who run for president are billionaire's with ties to secret societies etc. So basically we are screwed.

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by Yessum]

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:18 AM
link   
who was it that said america could be defeated without firing a shot?

new topics

top topics

join