It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annoyin' People And Stuff...............

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
So I'm sittin' here doin' some thinkin' and stuff. So I says to myself, Self? What's so fun about bein' annoyin' to other people?
Hmmmmmm.............................
Like I try to be nice and stuff, but sometimes I can't help myself. Hmmmmmmm...... Annoyin' people I like makes about as much sense as a Vampire that craves sunlight. But it makes me happy. Yeah!

Like if your in a big shopping mall with a couple friends, and suddenly pretend to have tourettes syndrome. Yeah! Now that's a good time waiting to happen!

Ever tell a bean counter 5 minutes before midnight on April 15th that you forgot to give him your 1099? Ahhhhh.......good times.

Hmmmmm...........
I can't figure out,
why,
and stuff.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by lombozo]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
What you say today, may come back to bite you in the ass tomorrow!

To quote Bugs Bunny...
Of course you realize this means war...

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I hear you, I love my wife to death, but I absolutely live to annoy her. It is probably because I get such a rise out of her. I can get her to flat pissed in no time flat, and it is very fun for me. She knows it is all in fun though, and I think most of the time her anger is just playing along. Right, right?

I cant wait until my daughter gets older and I get to annoy and embarrass her. Oh that will be so much fun, the only thing I can do now is take her pacifier away from her, and pretend like I am sucking on it. That annoys her pretty good, she will say daddy no no while shaking her finger at me.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Boy Lombozo, gunner has you pegged to a "T".
Not gonna let it get to me...not gonna let it get to me...
WHY YOU LITTLE
:bnghd:

That feels better...

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Hmmmmm........... looks like I already did!
Ah yes, life is good............
I'm so happy that I think I might take a nice walk outside. Wait! OH NO! I'm missing a boot.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

Here's 2 for ya...

Oh, yes..that is me, and those ARE mine.

Lombozo...

GRRRR!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
i used to love to annoy/torture my younger brothers.....phone would ring and it would be some girl asking for him and i would say he was in the bathroom taking a dump or something like that...

then go tell the brother what i just did and watch him get all riled up knowing he couldn't do anything about it...

good times

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Mmmmmmmm booooots.............
I was thinkin' a boot things, and I only need one. That was very nice of you! Nothin' like a kind person, eh?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Nice boots, AD, but you know, the fact that you posted a picture of you from only the waist down is very annoying...I'm just sayin'.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
My brothers pulled a bad one on me once. They filled a glass with every color food coloring and tossed in some alkeseltzer tabs... I came running in on a hot afternoon and was so happy that they save the last of the coke for me, I drank deeply and long before *BLAM* fizzzzzzz

Now that was annoying to the point of no return!

:w::w::w:
:bnghd:

[edit on 7-2-2008 by antar]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormrider

Stormrider..come on now...you have seen many picks of me.There have to be a dozen in the pic thread.

Antar! Stop giving Lombozo ideas! trust me, he needs no help in that department! lol..

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I didn't annoy my little sister (really)
I don't know what made her come running
towards me (bent over like a rabid bull!):shk:
She intended to Ram her Head RIGHT INTO MY STOMACH!

She didn't see me move.....
And hit the bathroom door

I'll give you (1) guess who caught H_E double Hockey sticks?
and it wasn't my bratty little sister.

new topics

top topics

join