It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me find a video clip?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
About 5 or 6 years ago, I seen on one of those TLC documentaries (I think) about ufo's and they had a clip that showed a view of the earth's horizon (lower left on screen) from orbit. A lighted "dot" comes drifting towards the earth from open space (enter screen right), and stops, and hovers near the earth. A large "flash" happens on the bottom left of the screen, and suddenly the "dot" takes off to the right exiting the screen, and at the same time, a little missile comes into view from the bottom left and keeps going right, after the dot that took off...
Does this video description ring a bell with anybody? Sorry, I am not the most articulate person; I wish I could describe it better... The video was b/w and it was slightly "grainy"...

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Should be 5th one down

www.demonhunter.btinternet.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Belay that...link to movie does not work. Will find another

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Here it is...

www.qtm.net...
"STS-48, the Space Shuttle Discovery September 15,
1991. A UFO appears just above the Earth's atmosphere and does a sharp angle turn when something appears to be shooting at it. This clip is the most famous of all NASA UFO video and broke the story of whats going on with these NASA videos. This is a good one! NASA tried to say these are dust particle or waste particles. After this video was captured, public transmissions during shuttle flights was terminated.
Video is available on line ! Just Click the image !"

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
That's the one! Thanks alot NetStorm!

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Good post NetStorm

I saw that on the news in oz', and it
was unusual to say the least. From
mem', the press here stated it was
space debri creating an illu' against
the sun.lol

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by IronDogg
That's the one! Thanks alot NetStorm!

No problem, glad I could help

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
That Belgium ufo is strange

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I remember the NASA flights getting axed from live feeds...a buddy of mine had satellite, and the NASA channel, and was pretty pissed about it...

While most of us have seen the video, I can't exactly rule out NASA's explaination, but it doesn't seem likely... I think it remains as possibly one of the best pieces of evidence, not only of UFOs, but of our government's knowledge of them....

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Yeah good example of a ufo if I ever saw one. Nasa has ignored this one because they know they can't explain it. So do you trust NASA with all you Space needs? as your space supplier of choice...

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Nasa is a military organisation , why would you expect it to act any other way? it is the dysfunctional child of paranoia and war...
If you want to see footage of Nasa , try to kazza or emule "The secret nasa transmissions- the smoking gun"
about a guy from canada called martin stubbs who secretly recorded nasa for many years , ending up with 2500 hours of footage, some of it is spectacular. The tether incident is very very strange and impossible to explain , its a 2 cd set and well worth downloading.

new topics

top topics

join