It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Noble Resolve 2008...Wargames to watch?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Operation Noble Resolve 2008...Wargames to watch?

www.jfcom.mil

Noble Resolve is a U.S. Joint Forces Command (USJFCOM) experimentation campaign plan to enhance homeland defense and improve military support to civil authorities in advance of and following natural and man-made disasters.

The Noble Resolve campaign will:
• develop solutions for U.S. agencies and organizations by providing the means to deter, prevent, and defeat threats and aggression aimed at the U.S., its territories, and interests;...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Notes of interest:

Air Force Col. Gene Taylor, the USJFCOM Noble Resolve lead, explained each of the scenarios.

"The piece about population movement with FEMA will be a microcosm spurred by natural disaster to allow them to look at how they would deal with large population movement," he said. "There will be an earthquake in order to stimulate our FEMA region 3 partners in Indiana and some of the associated responders to a defense support civil authorities' role.

"We'll have some simultaneous scenarios going on to include an MDA- type threat to both the east and west coast to simulate particular fusion centers there to drive the information sharing that we want to measure at the end of year event."

Davenport said during a national crisis, the biggest challenge is sharing information and coordinating procedures amongst all of the civil authorities. The two Noble Resolve experiments in 2007 built a foundation and established many of the partnerships and information-sharing and coordination procedures that need to be in place in order to prepare for future crisis. Noble Resolve 08 will benefit from this foundation.

"We were successful in establishing many of those partnerships, establishing some of those procedures, evaluating some tools that can be put into place and evaluating some of the command and control structures between the state, federal, local and DoD organizations," he said." Much of that work will carry into the future efforts and so there are similarities in the themes from last year to what we're doing this year, but we're advancing those capabilities and those experiments for this year."

This year, instead of having two main experimentation events like last year, there will be a number of workshops and limited objective experiments throughout the year focused on specific objectives and research questions. These will culminate into one major event in late July.

Well sorry, but my alert meter just went up a bit. As we become increasingly aware of false flag operations, I couldn't read through this without asking myself some questions.

This appears to be a series of events they will be looking at, culminating in one big event.

Permit me a moment of wild speculation. What if the move to NWO supremacy will be made just like this....In a series of events that gradually lead up to the big bang?

Instead of the often-conceived "one big event" that will secure Bush's dictatorship, wouldn't it make more sense to do it in such a manner?

Accelerating the fear. One bomb at a time. And with each one ratcheting up the stranglehold a little tighter. Think about it. By the time several have happened the public will be in such a state of shock that anything saving them will be better than nothing. And when the big one occurs, it's friggin over man. Gotcha.

Yup. Red Flag.

www.jfcom.mil
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Great post TA, I believe this incremental approach to a total takeover has been in the works for some time, at the very least back to the OKC bombings resulting in the "Domestic Terror" legislation being passed as a result of that. The architects of the NWO have been chopping alternatley at the left and right sides of the Liberty Tree and now that it is starting to tip, the final blows to topple our cherished freedoms may very well be in the works.

The Citizens of America are being treated like the proverbial frog who would jump out of a boiling pot of water, but would tolerate the heat if it is raised very slowly, until when the final burst of heat comes, it is too late to get out.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Isn't this what everyone said last year kind of a crying wolf thing don't you think
I am not saying this to be short or anything but if you really want people to listen you have to speak when it really counts otherwise when the NWO does try to take things over others won't listen to what you have to say

Respectfully
GEO

[edit on 2/7/2008 by geocom]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Pardon this casual observer and enthusiast of military matters but what exactly is the purpose and objective of this thread? To discuss Noble Resolve 08 as it pertains to military matters, or to wildly speculate about this recurring "NWO" theme? I did not think there there was a need to post a factual event and take it out of context entirely with postings about, essentially, a personal fantasy. With the hopes of course of adding some form of credibility to said viewpoint. I just want to be clear before I post on Noble Resolve 08, thanks.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by WestPoint23]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by WestPoint23

Oh, so are you saying Operation Northwoods was fantasy, too? How bout the Gulf of Tonkin? And at this point I will dare say 911. I think the one living in fantasy land may be you.

The objective of this thread is all of the above. Awareness of the project. Military speculation, whatever you want. Yeah it's factual, and I'm sure you know all about it Westpoint.

edit: Ok, I see the overall operation was discussed for previous years, but I didn't see this posted for 08. I was not aware. If it needs to be moved or closed then by all means.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

If it needs to be moved or closed then by all means.

No.. I think this is the kind of material that needs discused, and thank you for bringing it to our attention. Even if this is not some sinister plot laid out by the administration or NWO, we can learn alot by observing how the powers that be execute a plan in the event of a natural disaster or terrorist act.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Oh, so are you saying Operation Northwoods was fantasy, too?

Yes, it was a fantasy, only those few who originated the idea thought it had more potential than that.

How bout the Gulf of Tonkin? And at this point I will dare say 911.

Gulf of Tonkin was a combination of things, factual event (as believed by those directly involved) and an event used by politics to further their own goals. 11 September 2001, your prerogative, I have no desire to convince anyone of what's true with regard to that event.

Awareness of the project. Military speculation, whatever you want.

Awareness of the project consisted of the quoted external text, I saw no military speculation/discussion whatsoever (as in how will the services integrate with other agencies, how specific systems might be used etc…). However I did see a significant amount of "whatever you want" which is my main point with this thread. If you want to discuss "whatever you want" fine, but don't mention a legitimate and credible military exercise in vain and spread disinformation about it.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Do you really believe that a training excercise that you can find out about on open source websites, is an NWO conspiracy? Do you believe that in light of the problems seen after Hurricane Katrina, that no training and preparation should be done in the event of another large scale natural disaster?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23

Gulf of Tonkin was a combination of things, factual event (as believed by those directly involved) and an event used by politics to further their own goals. 11 September 2001, your prerogative, I have no desire to convince anyone of what's true with regard to that event.

Thanks for the revisionist "history " lesson there WP, I see you have "honor, duty, country " on your avatar.

I think that if you have any HONOR it is your DUTY to know what you are talking about before you randomly spout nonsense. Are you aware that the surviving pilot involved in the GoT incident who was ordered to "return fire " on the NV "PT boats" has publicly stated that there was nothing there but clear blue ocean? His name is Admiral James Stockdale. I think I'll trust the Admirals statements , since he was one of the two navy pilots there and has earned a high rank for his meritorius service to our COUNTRY. Who the F are you? A cadet?

How about another "nobody" like former Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara who is on recently released whitehouse tapes discussing the staged GoT "attack" with LBJ, openly pondering if it will be sufficient to convince the american public and hence Congress to declare war without any U.S. casualties, or if another event with some dead U.S. servicemen "will be needed" to sway public opinion to start an illegal war?

McNamara himself alludes to this in his recent book in a "If I did it" manner justifying the lie to the american people as being necessary. 5,000,000 VietNam veterans, 60,000 of whom were KILLED in this illegal war and over 2 million murdered VietNamese people might disagree with a "cadets" musings about something he obviously knows NOTHING about.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by ItsHumanNature]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Any question about the Gulf of Tonkin?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Done deal. I don't understand how after that why we shouldn't be looking for operations taking place in the military that may be indicators of things to come.

Right now, as we speak, there is an ex CIA Larry Nichols spilling some incredible things on the Alex Jones show. You all better tune in before you miss it.

www.nfowars.net:443...

Hillary Clinton's dad was head of the mafia? I mean my God.

There's so many things going on that we cannot afford anymore not to be vigilant.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsHumanNature

Originally posted by WestPoint23

If you have any HONOR it is your DUTY to know what you are talking about before you randomly spout nonsense. Are you aware that the surviving pilot ordered to "return fire " on the NV "PT boats" has publicly stated that there was nothing there but clear blue ocean? His name is Admiral James Stockdale. I think I'll trust the statements of him, since he was there and has earned a high rank for his meritorius service to our COUNTRY. Who the F are you? A cadet?

How about another "nobody" named former Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara who is on recently released whitehouse tapes discussing the staged GOT "attack" with LBJ, openly pondering if it will be sufficient to convince the american public and hence Congress to declare war without any U.S. casualties, or if another event with some dead U.S. servicemen "will be needed" to sway public opinion to start an illegal war?

McNamara himself alludes to this in his recent book in a "If I did it" manner justifying the lie to the american people as being necessary. 5,000,000 VietNam veterans, 60,000 of whom were KILLED in this illegal war and over 2 million murdered VietNamese people might disagree with a "cadets" musings about something he obviously knows NOTHING about.

Is there a link to these tapes of McNamara and LBJ? I'd be curious to check them out. As for the musings of a cadet- he didn't say that it didn't happen in some regard, so I'm not seeing what you took exception to.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Any question about the Gulf of Tonkin?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Done deal. I don't understand how after that why we shouldn't be looking for operations taking place in the military that may be indicators of things to come.

So should we look at what General Custer, Sherman, or Grant, may have done, to say what those who currently serve might do? Today's military, and leadership as a volunteer force is considerably different than the conscript force of the 60's. You can't do an apples to apples comparison, to draw any sort of conclusion.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueRaja

Who's doing an apples to apples comparison? If this administration wasn't such a friggin evidence manipulator, constitution eraser, and was really trustworthy, I'd love nothing more than to wash my hands of it and not come at it from this angle. But suffice it to say I am extremely suspicious of anything they do. And it's not because of the military, it's because of the way their leaders are using them. I fully trust that military will execute orders given. No question of that.

I see I must of hit some sore spots. Christ, we haven't even discussed the actual plan yet, and instead are off politicizing. But I am sorry, that plan, while at face value can seem like a great thing to do to coordinate authorities, has all the makings imo of what the NWO is about. Too bad you don't share the same opinion.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

reply to post by BlueRaja

Who's doing an apples to apples comparison? If this administration wasn't such a friggin evidence manipulator, constitution eraser, and was really trustworthy, I'd love nothing more than to wash my hands of it and not come at it from this angle. But suffice it to say I am extremely suspicious of anything they do. And it's not because of the military, it's because of the way their leaders are using them. I fully trust that military will execute orders given. No question of that.

I see I must of hit some sore spots. Christ, we haven't even discussed the actual plan yet, and instead are off politicizing. But I am sorry, that plan, while at face value can seem like a great thing to do to coordinate authorities, has all the makings imo of what the NWO is about. Too bad you don't share the same opinion.

Well being in the Military, and seeing countless excercises go on, I just don't get startled that they might want to have some training for that sort of event. I think we can agree that the handling of Katrina's after effects could've been significantly better. Would you prefer that we not train, and then play it by ear whenever things come up?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueRaja
Well being in the Military, and seeing countless excercises go on, I just don't get startled that they might want to have some training for that sort of event. I think we can agree that the handling of Katrina's after effects could've been significantly better. Would you prefer that we not train, and then play it by ear whenever things come up?

Oh no, train at will! That part's great, it's when you put this plan into a larger perspective of the NWO that it just all ties in. If you can't see that yet, then I will not fault you. But I do seriously suggest that you get yourself educated on the NWO. Alex Jones Endgame, Terrorstom, and many others like Money Masters and Zeitgeist should do the job quite nicely.

I realize that many of you right smack in the middle of this don't quite understand what you have gotten yourselves into. That is the sad part.

[edit on 8-2-2008 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Topic started on war games that didn't go well.
war games

These games prove they our defenses are down IMO.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
TrueAmerican,

With all due respect, I find it a bit condescending and insulting when you imply that it's "sad" that those who serve in the U.S. Armed Forces and do not believe in a NWO conspiracy, are somehow not truly seeing the whole picture. To my knowledge, no one has satisfactorily proven that there is indeed a nefarious conspiracy by the "world's elite" to take over the world, and thus evidence for such a conspiracy is still very much open to interpretation. I would suggest that the positions of BlueRaja, WestPoint23 and others, is just as valid, considered and reasoned as yours. But I digress...

Now, back on topic:

While I do not personally buy into a NWO conspiracy, at least in so far as a plan to take military control of the Continental United States, I am open to consideration of the idea. However, I see nothing in the proposed events of Noble Resolve 08 that would indicate it is a precursor to a false flag event.

In fact, the page you sourced distinctly stated that,

Noble Resolve will use intricate computer-based models and long distance virtual connections to provide the environment for participants to make decisions and work together as they would in case of a real crisis. By using the models, no troops or emergency personnel will actually have to deploy or respond to events, saving money and time.
(my emphasis)

So, even assuming for the moment that the NWO exists, I fail to see how a series of simulated attacks, and/or natural disasters without a physical troop response could forward their supposed goals..

What was it exactly about Noble Resolve 08 that pinged your "alert meter"? Is there something that I'm missing?

-Cypher

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I realize that many of you right smack in the middle of this don't quite understand what you have gotten yourselves into. That is the sad part.

[edit on 8-2-2008 by TrueAmerican]

I submit that those of us right smack in the middle have a better perspective on the reality of things, than Alex Jones, etc.... I have looked at numerous links from his site, and simply have not found his assertions to be credible(this based upon either professional experiences or life experiences). I am an independant thinker(i.e. I don't get my talking points from Fox or Rush), and my burden of proof is very high, especially if someone is making an extreme claim about something(i.e. source- is it reliable, is their corroboration by other reliable sources, is the claimant believable, do their credentials establish that they are who they say, and have authoritative knowledge on the subject, were they fired from the location they're bad mouthing(if that's the case), what did their peers think about them, etc....). The more outlandish the claim, the harder they're gonna have to work to convince me they're sane, not an idiot, not a liar, not a scammer.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cypher
What was it exactly about Noble Resolve 08 that pinged your "alert meter"? Is there something that I'm missing? -Cypher

Well I apologize to anyone who may have taken it that way, certainly not my intent. But after all the stuff I've read, and multitudes of videos I've seen, maybe the conspiracy of the NWO is more apparent to me. So I tend to talk from that vantage point, and there's an upside and downside to that.

A lot of this concern, to be frank, stems from what happened on 911, and the unlikely "coincidence" of the training exercise taking place that morning. Vigilant Guardian

After that, and along with everything else that day, it is interesting to look at what they are working on now, stuff like this:

"The major efforts that we're focused on are maritime domain awareness. We're also looking at improving our detection, identification, and tracking of weapons of mass destruction. [We'll look at] mass population movement from a national disaster or other challenge and the long-term sustainment of a reaction for us for a chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear or explosive event," he said.

Another issue is these statements:

Noble Resolve is a U.S. Joint Forces Command (USJFCOM) experimentation campaign plan to enhance homeland defense and improve military support to civil authorities in advance of and following natural and man-made disasters. (ok, cool)

The Noble Resolve campaign will:
• develop solutions for U.S. agencies and organizations by providing the means to deter, prevent, and defeat threats and aggression aimed at the U.S., its territories, and interests; (interests, huh?)
• develop solutions to provide improved defense support to civil authorities; (ok, cool)
• and build upon global partnerships.
(huh?)

Read the first paragraph there and then read my emphasis in bold.

I guess I am failing to see what one has to do with the other. In other words, why are global partnerships involved in this particular training, and more specifically, why is Israel involved when there is so much controversy surrounding their involvement in 911.

• Multinational participants - Austria, Canada, Israel, Japan, Republic of Korea, Poland, Singapore, and Sweden

Now these may be minor concerns and may be nothing at all. That's why I said ratchet my red flags up a bit. And that's why the thread asks the question. Should they be watched or not. Maybe not. No sweat.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join