It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Vote For Democracy and Freedom (Europe Only)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
The EU constitution is a fascist dictatorship in the making and we most do everthing in our power to preserve our own democracy, freedom and civil liberties. So take the opportunity below and sign the petition. Ok so it probably won't count for much, but atleast it's a start and most importantly you get to voice your opinions. Give them hell.

Also if you hate Tony Blair
and despise everything he stands for, then you have the opportunity below to get your own back. So sign the petition below and prevent this moron from becoming the EU President.

DEMAND A EU REFERENDUM TELEGRAPH PETITION -50,000 SO FAR..

dailyreferendum.blogspot.com... click on the telegraph link and sign petition.

STOP BLAIR FROM BECOMING EU PRESIDENT PETITION

www.stopblair.eu... MUAHHHHHHH! :lol

[edit on 7-2-2008 by kindred]

[edit on 7-2-2008 by kindred]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
good post. the EU original constitution is replaced by a obscure, undemocratic , burocratic paper.
further, the public isn´t part of that any more!

if you look at all the 911/´NWO`clues , all the corrupt, false, sluggish acts on the political stages appear in a different light.

in germany I am not able to watch any political discussion anymore. at this moment, the security conference is meeting again in munich,where they said that 6000 german soldiers are sent to afganistan soon..

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Thanks Anti72. If the response to this thread is anything to go by, it looks like most people aren't even bothered about their freedom or they simply don't believe there's even a threat to their freedom and democracy.

Are political discussions in Germany banned or are you just implying that you're fed up reading about politics? I know I am. Sick of all the lies & deceit. In Britain, all we have is a bunch of self serving parasites who only care about their own bank balance. Truly a sad state of affairs, that doesn't look like improving anytime soon.....

[edit on 16-2-2008 by kindred]

join