It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

israel launches deadly gaza raid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Israel launches deadly gaza raid (bbc)

And so it starts. This is how it always happens. They strike eachother back and forth until chaos beaks out for a few months and we all pray the missiles don't hit anything important that would cause a holy war.

could hamas start launching rockets over the boarder before the weekend? time will tell.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Hamas already retaliating (ap from AOLnews)

Holy #. that was a lot faster than I thought. Earlier today I was telling friends it was going to start up again real soon. Its the same damn pattern. And now we have numerous casualties on both sides, and all signs pointing at this situation only getting worse.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
and now more. nearly 20 missiles fired into israel today.

this is probably just the start. and with iran launching rockets into space, and their oil bourse, things are gunna get 'sticky'.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I had a dream today while I was asleep that I would wake up and find a thread claiming that Israel was under attack.

This is close enough.

Indeed I believe that in 2008 we will see the beginning of world war 3. It seems to be planned out quite well.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
earlier today aol news reported two brothers were injured in a missile attack from hamas. after I got out of the shower, reuters had already reported isreal had struck back.

I am not saying I think a huge war is going to break out, but I think it will be something as big as over a year ago when the israeli soldier(s) were kidnapped.

top topics

join