It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elections will be halted - Bush to Remain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I have a Prediction:

As the Subject suggests - I and (Willy Nelson) feel that the 2008 Elections Will Be Halted...

Possible excuse? A terror threat.

So look forward to Bush as President for a few More years (or one of his close friends) - Why do I say OR? Because Bush may be planning to leave the USA for South America ASAP.

Let's see if this is all going to happen..

I hope Not.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
This has been discussed many times around here, Bush will stay in power due to a "catastrophic event", he will suspend elections and become dictator all in accordance with laws that have been written and passed in the last 7-8 years.

It is possible. As long as these laws are on the books, it is possible. My theory however is that it won't happen...at least not with Bush. I believe that Bush is nothing more than the set up man. He simply added some BIG pieces to a very large puzzle. Everything he has done is being done to set up someone else later on down the road. All the pieces are not in place yet, but time is running out. The puzzle is almost finished. That is why I feel this election is the most important in U.S. history. Whomever takes office MUST reverse a lot in order to prevent a future President from putting all these things into action.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Whomever takes office MUST reverse a lot in order to prevent a future President from putting all these things into action.

I'd say it's more likely that whoever will take office now is planning on putting all those things in action. If Bush is the set-up, the next may be the long term dictator/corporate monarchy with basically free reign in the age of terror...

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NaturalMystik

Thats exactly my point. This is why I feel that this election is without a doubt the most important election in the history of the United States.

If we get another CFR elitist in office, all this will become a reality. If we get a real President and these things get reversed or wiped off the books entirely, then we have gained some ground.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by baynard

The terrorists can "threaten" all they want. Who's afraid of a terrorist?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by phale925

You ever thought of the "hired terrorists by the government"?

Scary if true for sure.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
No they are setting it up for Hillary/Obama 2008 or Obama/Hillary 2008 combo.
Its about change, and they are going to deliver to America their change. (Well, its not change of course, but the people are happy for their illusions so guess thats fine)

Bush wont stay on...many act as if hes the worst thing out there...hes no different than Obama, or even Ron Paul. The system is the same no matter which way you crack it.

If you dont think so then thats fine, its what you need to believe in and hold on too, and no one will strip you of your beliefs...but yourself.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Reratification of the original constitution would be a very good start in my mind. The colonists had their share of terrorism and it has worked for us until that vastly clandestine 911 event. I felt more safe, more economical stability than I ever have during the Clinton administration than W's reign. His administrations attempt to undermine the two term presidency chilled me to the bone. Much of his administration has attempted to run under the radar and the media has permitted it.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
You have been reading to much of that dribble that the secret agent man from Area 51 has been posting about. Go read all the zillion pages of nothing.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
That won't happen. Bush won't be a dictator. In fact, Bush is nothing more than a dummy under the control of a larger body that has him tied to their will. There will be other Presidents. America wants a change so the larger body will give it to them. The other President will follow perfectly with their agenda and do what they want.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Thats exactly my point.

If we get another CFR elitist in office, all this will become a reality.

This is why I feel that this election is without a doubt the most important election in the history of the United States.

I couldn't agree more as a matter of fact, this president has gotten me so involved in politics, I have been writing letters to congress and actually had several answer me. My brother a very strong Bush supporter is no longer speaking to me for the attacks he has seen me make on boards like this. I devote a lot of time to writing and much of it is political.

If we get a real President and these things get reversed or wiped off the books entirely, then we have gained some ground.

This I'm afraid won't be happening, for one, getting certain rights etc, restored doesn't gain anything it just brings us back where we have already been. Secondly I am very un-happy with the choices for both party Rep and Dem. I see this as always a problem being that one has to be a multi millionaire to even get a foot in the door when running for President. That weeds out the creme of the crop for a variety of reasons other then money as the only symbol of what a successful person is which often gets confused with leadership skills.

Third , I am afraid the Democratic party who before they got swept into office, the aftermath Bush dubbed the "thumpin", have been as loyal as a Labrador. The once vitriolic diatribe of Nancy Pelosi has become a whisper if not a whimper of an obsequious yes woman who should NOT be re-elected just for that reason. When she said impeachment is off the table I thought,, wow they got to her too.

The bottom line is the entire political system is a mess and when it is like that, it can't fix itself. WE have to do it.

WE, I mean, YOU, ME, US and WE, have to FIX what is wrong with it and that cannot be done without impeachment hearings. Impeachment and the options for it were put there by the framers for JUST this kind of situation, this kind of administration and this kind of federal Government.

If we don't start ORDERING our elected public servants to do there damn job the tasks they promised during there campaigns but never delivered after elected then we have no one to blame but ourselves. We need to educate our kids make politics more important an issue then Brittany Spears and if the Media won't start giving us the REAL news, we need to TURN OFF THE NEWS. I think we need to teach them how we want to be treated and so far we have taught them that we will bitch and whine but no one registers to vote, no one volunteers to stand over there shoulders and make sure everyone you work with counting votes is someone you would keep honest. Getting involved is more then what we type on these boards. Those that claim what we say on these boards are a waste of time are just as much a waste of time to read there posts that voice such opinions. People get a lot of data from others but that isn't enough.

When we have a two party system as broken as this one is, you can safely assume Simon Cowel could devise a better format for finding the "Next Great American President".

One of the first things we need to do is get RID of ALL incumbents and REALLY shake them up. We saw how the media said "The American Public has sent a strong message to Congress in this last election voting most Republicans out." Well apparently it wasn't strong enough. Bush asked for another 76 Billion in aid to Iraq and without much resistance from house Democrats, he got it again and again,, and AGAIN, and will most likely AGAIN. It has gotten so bad that when Congressman Robert Wexler moves to subpoena Harriet Meyers to testify before hearings regarding the lies Cheney and BushT have made for so much of the trouble we are having now, he was told NO.

This and the Supreme Court not hearing the landmark case for We the people vs. the United States, have made clear, the direction this government is on and if WE,, not them BUT WE, don't stop them,

we are going to end up,

where we're headed.

Take a Guess.

- Con

[edit on 11-2-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   

the 2008 Elections Will Be Halted
look forward to Bush as President for a few More years

Why? There isn't really any good reason to do this. Bush isn't personally of any particular importance.

If we get a real President and these things get reversed or wiped off the books entirely, then we have gained some ground.

Do you play chess? Do you know what a queen-rook split is? I move a piece that threatens both your queen and your rook. If you move your queen, I take your rook. If you move your rook, I take your queen. I can sit back and let you make any choice you'd like, but either way, I win.

Elections are very much like this.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspiriology

In reference to this court case, are you referring to the We the People foundation that is suing the govt for a right to petition for answers ?

I havent followed them in a while but if I recall correctly, they were trying to get the govt to show the law that requires the average working person to pay a tax on their wages. And since the govt had refused to answer they went to court and sued.

top topics

join