It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid Harmonics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Scott,

First of all, thank you for contributing to these forums. I believe I have come across your papers before as I am familiar with some of the theories you put forth. However, I do have a particliar question that I haven't seen covered yet.

I have watched some Discovery shows, and read some articles on the harmonic frequencies of the Great Pyramid. They indicated that the blocks set above the king's chamber were set to a specific frequency (A if I recall correctly). There was even a CD with a musician playing a flute in the king's chamber for this effect.

I was curious if you had any insight into the reasoning behind purposely setting up harmonics within the pyramid? I have a hard time believing this was done accidentally.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I have no idea what Scott thinks about this (although I'm very interested), but I recently read a book by Christopher Dunn that goes into depth about the reason for building the pyramid to resonate.. you might want to check out his site..
www.gizapower.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TLomon

Hello TLomon,

Many thanks for your post.

TLomon: I have watched some Discovery shows, and read some articles on the harmonic frequencies of the Great Pyramid. They indicated that the blocks set above the king's chamber were set to a specific frequency (A if I recall correctly). There was even a CD with a musician playing a flute in the king's chamber for this effect.

I was curious if you had any insight into the reasoning behind purposely setting up harmonics within the pyramid? I have a hard time believing this was done accidentally.

SC: I read Dunn's book some time ago. I was particularly impressed with his analysis of the drilling of dyorite and other hard materials. As for his theory that the blocks within the relieving chambers of the Great Pyramid being harmonic resonators tuning into the resonance of the Earth, I am not so sure. Most materials have a harmonic resonance and we have to ask why we do not find such harmonic resonators (i.e. relieving chambers) in other pyramids. Why only the GP?

I do, however, remain open-minded in this.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

join