How to kill prostate cancer!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
In my opinion this shows again and again how current 'mainstream' medical system is full of liars, criminals and scum.

The medical system is so corrupt. The desease profeteers stop and manipulate cure research.
All they care for is money and create expensive medicines that make people die sooner.
If there's an alternative that works they ridicule it thru science magazines because people can't know the truth.

The medical systems ridicules nature as a solution. Why??
Politics, Pharmaceuticals, Military industrial Complex. All Scum and full of lies.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by abovetech
In my opinion this shows again and again how current 'mainstream' medical system is full of liars, criminals and scum.

I'll say it once again...tho I won't praise big pharma, I am in the system right now, and I know cancer researchers as well. They and the doctors are simply superlative and to suggest otherwise is to profess one's own ignorance.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

You know, habaneros are great for heat but I never really liked them because to me they have no flavor. Often they are used on buffalo shrimp but to me they overpower the other flavors.

A good pepper in my taste is both hot and tangy, plus I do like when vinegar is added as well. This really brings out the tang. IMO a good balance is necessary.

I agree that capsaisin is a great pain helper as well as a drug helper. It's amazing what is available to us on Gods green earth. Imagine all the undiscovered natural healers that we don't even know about deep in the jungles of Brazil or many other rain forests. It's unfortunate that rain forest is being destroyed at a record rate. I fear many natural cures will be lost just due to deforestation. Not to mention all the other effects.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

mmMMmmm I chop them up fresh and put them on a burger or steak sandwich. also chopped some fresh and thru them in a pot with popcorn and oil. great popcorn but had to evacuate the hous after everyone was chocking on the fumes.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
TO THE ABOVE POSTERS

While i agree that mainstream health is corrupt and unjust and not in the interest of peoples health I DO NOT want this thread to be the center of debate and argument.

Just take this thread for its information and nothing more, while i respect everyones view on the subject it is not needed here and will only provide animosity.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by Retikx]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I am a fan of alternative medicine since I had a problem with a clogged salivary gland. The doctors did not even thought about any other option than surgery, but my mother hear about a doctor who used different methods and we decided to try it.

After a week eating just fruit and vegetables soup, some months avoiding meat, and a treatment with a medicine made specifically for me in France, coupled with clay applied over the gland once a day, made the gland return to normal.

It was nothing special, but it showed to us that the alternative ways may work as well as the mainstream methods.

Unfortunately, when my father knew that he had prostate cancer it was to late even for radiotherapy, but it is always good to know of someone that can have a better chance because of one more option in the battle against this disease.

Good luck.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

You are fabulous! I bet your friends love you a lot! Thanks for this post!!!!

Still I eat whatever I like because time is short! I will pass this to peeps I know!

[edit on 7-2-2008 by dk3000]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
A while ago I had a problem with going to pee 4-5 times a night then feeling like I had to pee again when I went back to bed.
I assumed it may have been my prostate enlarged.

So I did some internet research and found that pumpkin seed oil fixes that problem with an enlarged prostate, within 2 weeks my urinary frequency decreased by a lot, it's still OK now even though it's been many month's since I took the oil capsules.
Mind you, it's probably just benign prostate enlargement, not cancer.

I love my hot sauce!

PS, I don't know if it was my prostate, all I can say is that the pumpkin seed oil worked.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23
Wow,

Isn't there a lot of capsaicin in hot sauces?

If so, I am addicted to hot sauce and have it with just about everything.

If what you are saying is true and if capsaicin is in a lot of hot sauces, is being addicted to hot sauces a good thing then?

Just curious.

Also just my $0.02 capsaicin may be in a lot of hot sauces and good for you but hot sauce also has a high amount of sodium which is not good for you or your blood pressure so taking hot sauce i dont think is a great alternative to the pills I guess.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
One important thing to remember is that not all male urinary problems are related to the prostate (most are not), and even those that are are not all because of prostate cancer.

That is why that a real diagnosis is important, the health system may be full of people who just want to make money but they have the best methods and equipments for making diagnosis.

The problem may come after that, with those doctors that only think about surgery and pharmaceutical companies that pay their vacations.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by M4K4V3LI

Yea, thats what I am thinking as well. Maybe I will have to lay off of the hot sauce and try these pills. Thank you for your input.

[edit on 2/7/08 by housegroove23]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I'm going to be 45 in 11 days. I used to ask for hot sauce with the most insanest hot wings. Never had a problem with it in my youth. Except for moderate sweating.
Now a days I have intestinal bleeding problems with the cayenne.
I buy tp in bulk. Sorry, I know that's nasty. Have had three colonoscopies and they say it's all cool. But I continue to bleed. Sucks to get old.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602 Sucks to get old.

Yeah, but it beats the options. Meanwhile, keep getting that PSA test, and sign up for that fickle finger. Sure nobody buys you lunch first...and they never call the next day...
But you might be interested to know that your hero, Mr Green, does healthy prostate brochures.u2u me your address and I'll send you one. You want autographs, you're on your own.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Thanks post. I'll u2u for additional info. Appreciate it. "They never call the next day", that's just it...a 'I respect you in morning' would be nice.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by jpm1602]

[edit on 7-2-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

I am a research scientist in the area of prostate cancer. Please do not stop the treatment your fathers doctors are giving him as this is probably the best known treatment available. Any alternative treatments are fine I hear tomatoe and peppers are good. Prostate cancer is difficult it is not like breast cancer where they have identified a gene that can be tested for and the prostate be removed earlier in life it is a difficult one that in my lab we ponder over most days. I am very sorry to hear your dad is suffering with it but his doctors do know best, ask about the research that is at pilot tests it can t do any harm. I have heard of some favourable results from some people going out on a limb and trying these. XX

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
I am a research scientist in the area of prostate cancer.

Just for the record, I was citing the eminent Canadian thespian, Red Green...not you. Thanks for the down-to-earth comments, though. The tough part is to find a doctor who can relate to complementary medicine.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
My father is continuing his new prescribed medication from his doc, the great thing about the capsaicin is the fact that it is an excellent catalyst for all the meds his is taking (for his heart his BP his blood sugars back and neck pain and of course the prostate meds) So by taking the capsaicin pills he is ensuring that all his other medications are being used at maximum efficiency. And that i feel is far greater as a whole then any other benefit.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
my dads been on these types of capsules for a long time and has had a lot of benefits from them.

but i grew up eating a lot of cayane peppers..pops grows them...lots of them lol

but, having had some prostate issues myself this was a great find by the OP and im certainly going to go get some and give them a try. ill let ya'll know what happens in a month or so

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Interesting side note about cayenne pepper.

Put it in places where you don't want cats to go (as in go) and they won't go there. Not where you want them to go of course. Anywhere inside or outside will house train a feline. Outside in the garden. The rain and humidity in the atmosphere will break it down. For a more permanent solution, put in little containers with holes in the top (matchboxes?) and bury just below the surface.

Dogs are similarly repelled by lavender petals or spray.

While I'm at it I might as well give you pure gold.

You obtain Iodine from iodized table salt (healthy thyroid). It tastes and cooks identically to non-iodized salt.

Walk around the perimeter of the walls of your place of abode with the salt shaker and just give a couple of shakes as you walk along, letting the salt crystals fall where they will. No need to go overboard. A couple of shakes every yard or so will do it.

The atmosphere will dissolve the salt crystals in a few weeks (summer) or a few months (winter), but so long as they are there, xockroaches will avoid your place like an exterminator's backpack. Use anywhere.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Does anyone have experience with an herbal sleep aid, that is not melatonin? it doesn't work for me. Right now it is 7 am almost and I am waiting to fall asleep after giving in and taking an ambien. I do crazy &(%^ on Ambien though, like, buy clothes on ebay andnot recall doing it and other stuff that makes up for that in the making hubby happy front *blush*. He is to the point that he has them locked up and is putting one in a pill container for me a night and i don't know where he keys are as we were afraid I would forget I had taken one and taken another since I am acting stupid in my semi-sleep semi-awake state. Strangest thing, I seem to function normally. Have a bit of a balance problem, but that is it.

Went and told doc. about it. Said there is nothing else they can give besides rozarem and that didn't help me at all either..

Some delicious wake me ups would be good too...with a antidepressant/paxil chaser... Seriously, would rather be doin' the herbal cocktail than the drugs of now. Anything that gives the pain relief of darvocet or any of the type without obviously being an opiate since i am allergic to all but darvocet..

Yah, grea job op. Not only a wealth of information, but information to help people. I am going to start loading my dad up on the cap. he is a pretty uncontrolled diabetic, and this can't hurt any more than the pounds of candy he insists on eating. Ahh what the heck, I'll just use a little more insulin, is his motto.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join