It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to kill prostate cancer!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Do you have prostate problems or know someone who does?? My father had been having some problems with a swollen prostate recently and he found it difficult to urinate and it was also very uncomfortable for him. He had been taking prescription drugs for it but they did little to alleviate his problems plus he was having adverse effects to the medication (i believe it is crestor) It been causing some headaches and dizziness.

So i went looking for some alternative solutions to his problem (being a naturopathy type) i immediately went to look for herbal remedies. And what i found astonished me the answer to my fathers problems was CAPSAICIN the active ingredients in cayenne powder and most hot peppers like habaneros and jalapeños. I did some research into it and told him to ask his doctor if he thought it would be ok for him to try this medication and he said "i cant hurt, so give it a try" On top of the fact that it had the potential to help my fathers prostate it was also useful in lowering his blood pressure and stabilizing his blood sugars (he is also diabetic) Not to mention the amazing effects it has on people with bad hearts and hardened arteries.

So i got my father on a 4 pill a day routine 3 weeks ago and he was told me that his prostate problems have been tremendously lessoned since he started using the cayenne capsules i got him, he has also noticed some other improvements in his circulation and heart rhythms.

what is fantastic about all of this is the fact that in lab studies capsaicin was shown to actually reverse cancer in the prostate and stop its spread!

So if you have diabetes, high blood pressure, heart problems, ulcers, poor circulation or know someone who does i suggest you follow some of these links and check it out. It very well could save a life!

www.eurekalert.org...
www.psa-rising.com...
news.bbc.co.uk...
prostatecancer.about.com...

other uses:
www.alternative-healthzine.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Very interesting. Tell me, does taking it by 'capsules' negate the hotness sensation? Obviously it goes right to the stomach and bypasses the sensitive mouth and throat, but I'm wondering how it feels, if you don't mind asking him.

How did you decide on dosage. What amount of milligrams is in each capsule? Do you have a brand name?

I don't have prostate problems, but I'd like to get my BP lower.

TIA.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Hello! the link below is the product that i purchased for my father, the unit used to describe the heat is called can HU (heat unit) your average whole habenaro has 200 000 hu and the capsules i got him are 40 000hu per capsule. And To answer your question on the feeling, i tested the product just to see what it was like and it caused a very minor and brief tingling sensation in my stomach it actually felt kind of cold (strange i know) I took two of them on an empty stomach and it was not at all uncomfortable. As for the dosage it states recommended usage on the bottle.

www.aviva.ca...

There is also a more potent version with 100 000 hu per capsule

www.aviva.ca...

The worst effect it had on me was that it made me a little gassy, my father said he only experienced excess gas for the first few days.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

I think nature has provided all the needs for mankind to survive and live a healthy life.
Sometimes people put too much trust in Pharmaceuticals rather then what is plainly all around us...the beauty of nature and all is greatness!

On the subject of 'Prostate' ?
Not sure how long ago or where I saw/read it......maybe a few weeks, cant be too sure how long ago ,anyway, drinking 'Low fat milk' could well be a cause for prostate.

Retikx,thanks for the links.....I have always trusted 'Natural' therapy over synthetic form of therapy...be it whatever ...
But where life takes us, God only knows!

IX
helen

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I have prostate cancer and i am undergoing radiotherapy at the moment.
The other problems of a burning sensation when urinating and generally being ill are common also.
My daughter was only on the phone yesterday telling me of a director of a company that she knows that sells herbal remedies. I will cut and paste your post into an email to her if thats ok.
Cheers.
John.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Starred and flagged. Thank you very much for this info. Could very well save a number of lives. Too bad big pharma couldn't put a vx on this and make a bijjilion bux on it.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

hi

a more permanent solution exists for your fathers prostate problem...

i can only point you in the direction...

go to below free yahoo microelectricity site in my signature.

after free joining.

tells you how to...

then look up files folder..

disease results.

then go to prostate folder and check files individuals have posted for prostate problems.

spend a few days studying....

it is up to you...

[edit on 7-2-2008 by esecallum]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Starred and flagged. The more natural cures that benefit and save a life from cancer, the happier I am.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Wow,

Isn't there a lot of capsaicin in hot sauces?

If so, I am addicted to hot sauce and have it with just about everything.

If what you are saying is true and if capsaicin is in a lot of hot sauces, is being addicted to hot sauces a good thing then?

Just curious.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Are the Capsaicin prescription or over the counter?

If OTC, would health food stores carry them?

Interesting post, thanks.

Gave it a star.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hello,
When a had prostatitis a few years ago, one weed that helped a lot was
plantago major, wich I have plenty on my backyard..

plants.usda.gov...

It´s really a natural antibiotic and a powerfull anti inflamatory weed.

I´ll make an infusion of a few leaves and take this tea 3 times a day. it
finished the pain from the uretritis that came togheter with the disease.

It´s usefull as well for throat pain.

that might be a good coadjuvant and natural treatment.

Hope it helps.!

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Yes, very true post, Cayenne powder does amazing things for ones body. My friend also took it for prostate problems, and used to try to get me to take it all the time. We buy the hottest cayenne powder available from a bulk herbs store, and add some to some homemade chili every now and then. . . gives it a good little kick, and on a personal note, it makes your farts smell sweet. .(only your own farts, other peoples farts will still smell gross)

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Greetings Badge,

Originally posted by Badge01
Very interesting. Tell me, does taking it by 'capsules' negate the hotness sensation? Obviously it goes right to the stomach and bypasses the sensitive mouth and throat, but I'm wondering how it feels, if you don't mind asking him.

I'm curious to hear the answer, because my personal experience with hot peppers is that in a few hours after ingesting them I usually feel discomfort in my intestines, and make a couple of extra trips to the bathroom. In fact, that is the main factor that limits my intake of very hot pepers -- I like to eat them very much.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Capsaicin comes from the seeds and ribs of peppers. The hottest of which are habanera. All pepper/hot sauces have capsaicin.

There is no prescription needed to purchase capsaicin capsules.

Although many doctors are under the misconception, seldom are spicy foods (from peppers) the cause of gastrointestinal problems. Capsaicin is in fact quite beneficial to the body.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
Although many doctors are under the misconception, seldom are spicy foods (from peppers) the cause of gastrointestinal problems. Capsaicin is in fact quite beneficial to the body.

Yes, the peppers don't in fact cause any actual physical damage but then again there may be quite a bit of irritation due to reaction of the tissue -- capsicain causes the receptors sensitive to heat, to fire and make your body believe it's being burned. I think that there might be some small damage due to this, but nothing serious.

I like peppers very much but I couldn't finish a piece of a crispy fresh habanero I was served in a restaraunt in Mexico, on my request
That stuff is insane (and I have no problem with spiciest Thai food).

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Just a small word of warning.
Do not over indulge in these tabs, taken moderatly they carn't harm you, but as everything taken in to your digestive system, overindulgence harms you.

Thanks for this tip... I'm nearing the age gap where tips like this will be on my agenda for "Google it".

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I took capsacin instead of coffee and it really got my blood going in the morning. It might have also releases some endorphins because I seem to recall riding the bus to work with a big smile on my face. I love coffee and am drinking it now but I will have to look into getting some capsacin as I am about to turn 40 and entering the risk zone.

I normally put hotsauce on many of my foods (especially eggs). I use a capsacin anelgesic rub (tiger balm is one) to sooth my muscles when they get tired or tensed up.
I need an herbal Zoloft and an herbal ibuprofen then I would be practically drug free. As far as the rest of the herbal stuff goes I would recommend AVOIDING Kava kava, especially if you drink, as it is quite bad for the liver.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

Crestor is a statin drug for people who have high cholesterol levels. Sure it can cause some serious side effects to some individuals.

I used to take this drug but I stopped this 3 months ago and I used a substitute. A patented natural mixture of some plants called "Reducol".

I believe Crestor is not for prostate problems. It is mainly used to lower cholesterol level.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jon1
Thanks for posting this. I have prostate cancer and i am undergoing radiotherapy at the moment. John.

Sorry to hear about your trials and tribulations. I start brachytherapy shortly, but I appear to be keeping the inflamation low with a combination of Essiac and the Budwig mix. I'll say more tomorrow after I get my latest PSA...but I'm investigating drinking aloe juice and taking echinacea for the post-rad symptoms...waiting to hear from a naturopath on that.

I heard about the capsaicin...but I wouldn't substitute it for standard therapy. You hear lots from 'experts' who just haven't been there...but can sell ya a book. Lemme hear from somebody here who has CURED their cancer through alternative methods, and I'll pay attention.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Yes all capsaicin products are available without a prescription, they are sold in almost every health food store i have ever visited and are in the 5 to 15 $ range.

What i have also recently found out its how capsaicin acts as a catalyst for other medications, meaning it helps your body to use the medications you are already taking far more efficiently.

And as was mentioned above by one of the posters it should not be overindulged upon exceeding the recommended dosage should only be done under the recommendations of a qualified practitioner.

But as a general rule the higher the HU the better it will work for you, after my father has used his 40 000hu pills i will get him the 100 000hu pills. The reason being i have read some articles suggesting a gradual step up for people who do not often eat spicy foods.

And although i have not read any thing to suggest that taking capsaicin could react with other medications you should ALWAYS talk with your doctor before taking any new remedies (here hoping your doctor isn't a crook who wants you on HIS prescriptions) If your doc tells you that capsaicin is bad for make sure you find out specifically why and i would always recommend a second opinion if possible.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join