It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain Interview – Post Your Questions NOW

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hey you know what youre french fris are delecios

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Sen. McCain, being a member of a alternative news and a general conspiracy site, it is only natural for me to ask this question: Have you ever been to the Bohemian Grove or have you ever been invited to visit?

If you have never been to the Bohemian Grove, I was wondering if any of you friends or associates have ever discussed this place? If so, what have they told you about it?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Hi John, I know my vote doesn't count for you since I'm Canadian, but I have an important question.

If you become president how will you bridge the gaps that have grown under the Bush/Cheney Administration, between the U.S.A and other countries? I myself love Americans since the human race is a beautiful species but damn I hate the path your government is on.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Apart from the middle east, what do you see as America's greatest international challenges in the near future?

Question rephrased for clarity:

Apart from the middle east, what do you see as the most pressing foreign affairs issues America will need to do deal with in the near future?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hi, Jack McCain:

How do you answer the charges that, as a POW in Nam, you exchanged confidential imformation on US Troop/Bombing routes for preferential treatment by your captors. Did you really take part in propaganda broadcasts for the Viet Cong? Why didn't you recieve time & grade promotions during your "brave" 5 1/2 years in Hanoi Hilton? Is it because you commanders knew of your behavior?

Did you know that after your capture, and it is argued that because of your treasonous exchanges with the enemy, the amount of planes the enemy was able to shoot down increased by something like 60%?

Why did you hound citizen activists, who were trying to get government support of their cause of searching for/recovering other POWs, while you were in the POW Senate panel?

Thank you for your answers to these IMPORTANT questions.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Mr McCain, you made a stop at Charlie's Restaurant a few days back. Upon leaving in your bus, you gave all the Ron Paul sign wavers the thumbs up as you drove by.

My question is, did you confuse us with your missing in action supporters, or do you secretly support Ron Paul because you know he is right.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Johnny ol' boy,

How do you explain your "I hope Castro meets marx soon" comment?

How do you explain your "if we leave Iraq now it'll be genocide" comment? How in the world is there not already genocide?

How did you manage to veto a ban on torture? You and Lieberman had no problem siding with the CIA. I am curious as you are a victim of torture yourself. Did you enjoy it that much?

How can you call yourself Christian when you have no problem advocating for the deaths of A). Castro B). "terrorists" and C). anyone 'over there' as well as hating "gooks" as you so eloquently put it?

What is your plan for Iraq's future if you think staying there for another 100 years is such a great idea? Drain the oil fields, line mercenary groups pockets with green, destroy the land of Iraq, murder innocents?

That sort of thing?

[edit on 2/24/2008 by biggie smalls]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I would like to ask McCain...

Do you think that your age and health concerns are a liability to your ability to effectively be a sitting president?

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Dear Senator McCain,

I heard a nasty rumor about what really happened in Hanoi. According to a Russian translator, you were living in an apartment with a couple of nice Vietnamese girls. Could you possibly clear this up and tell us what really happened?

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Dear Senator McCain,

Thank you for agreeing to entertain and respond to our ATS questions.

There is ongoing concern in many quarters about the long term effects of the confinement and torture it is said you experienced in North Viet Nam. Many, many wish to embrace your service to the USA and salute you for your service on behalf of the people of your State, yet there are lingering fears that no matter how noble or able you may be, what you experienced must have left deep psychological scars that if put into the pressure cooker of the Oval Office could be very dangerous for your psychological well-being as well as the safety of the people of the United States.

Is there anything you could say about your own experience of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder that would allay the fears of those who are concerned for you and for the USA?

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
John,

Do you eat certified organic food? Why do you think some people choose to?

What percentage of the American food supply moves through the wallets of Sysco, ConAgra, Monsanto, and Dupont? Do you think this is a good idea for our country?

Do you live downtown under high tension lines like me?

Do you drink chlorinated, fluorinated city tap water?

Would you be willing to live in a home that has been the scene of skirmish where DU weapons were used?

Do you support SPP?

Do you support the nafta superhighway?

Do you support the amero?

How will you finance your 100 year war in the middle east?

What do you think of "proposition 215" in California?

What companies do you and your family own stock in?

What do you think of Caci agents interrogating enemy combatants?

Is Fox News "fair and balanced" in your view?

Why should an american who cuts off his finger get stuck with a $60,000 bill to sew it back on when a canadian gets his finger back for free?

What is "the dead zone" in the Gulf of Mexico and what would you do about it?

Did you agree with the dumping of VX hydroxylate into the Delaware River?

Do you agree with the haarp program being used for defence purposes?

Do you agree with barium salt cloud seeding programs?

Do you think electronic voting machines are secure?

What is thermate and does it relate to 9/11?

What is thimerosal and does it relate to autism?

Can you explain genysis, raw, midget, wae, humanID, and other aspects of Darpa's TIA program?

How did blackwater become so profitable after fallujah?

What do you think of mexico using RFID chips on government employees?

Do you eat meat? Have you ever killed an animal yourself and eaten it?

Have you heard JFK's 1960 NWO speech?

Have you heard Ron Pauls 1988 American Power Sructure speech?

1 in 10 Americans lives within 10 miles of a toxic superfund site. What would you do as president to change this?

What is your response to Ron Pauls 2006 "Why are Americans so Angry?" speech

Can you explain "cost plus" and how it relates to KBR?

Why do you support AIPAC?

What is MKULTRA?

What are "First Amendment Areas" and "Free Speech Zones"?

Did the gooks ever water board you?

Would you pardon Don Spiegelman, Ben Kuehne?

Your opinion of John Yoo and Steven Bradbury?

Opinion on Schlozman Missouri indictments?

Why did John McKay and David Iglesias get fired?

What does the Bilderberg group talk about? The Trilateral Commission? The Council on Foreign Relations?

Do you recycle?

Sri Oracle

[edit on 25-2-2008 by Sri Oracle]

[edit on 25-2-2008 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Dear Senator McCain,

What is your next plan for dealing with illegal immigration since your amnesty plan was dead on arrival?

Will you apologise to the Conservatives of the Republican Party who view you at best a "fair weather friend" and at worse "an enemy sympathiser"?

What do you have to say to those who insist that you are the proverbial Manchurian Candidate? What can you say or do to overcome public fears that you were programmed by the North Vietnamese for just this purpose i.e., becoming President of the USA?

[edit on 25/2/08 by Pellevoisin]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

Sri, that was just wonderful!

If I knew how to "star and flag," I would!

My buddy asked me today, "Did you know John McCain is senile?"

Ha Ha!

So as not to be accused of derailing,

Mr. McCain: Are you senile?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by cryingindian

just click on the blue star above the post you like to add another blue star...

you cannot flag a post... only threads. At the beginning of the thread there is a red button that says "FLAG THREAD", just click on it.

ps... I starred you post

Sri Oracle

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I'll bet both my gonads ALL of the questions posed by Sri Oracle will not be asked of Mr McCain...

Sure one or two might be, but the least "controversial" ones wont be at all...

Bravo for ATS being a site that interviews the major players in world politics yet which shies away from asking the tough questions...

*golf claps*

top topics

<< 1   >>

join