It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA Found to Have "Impossible" Telepathic Properties

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Link

I find this strangely related to my instinct that if greys exist, they are probably telepathic. Sometimes after reading about topics in ufology/etc. and heading to bed, I try to force myself to think about something else so as not to feel any fear/paranoia (almost as if actively thinking about these things is more inviting than casually researching the phenomena)...

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
THis is a truely amazing article. It could lead to a great number of medical achievements for cure and restoration of damaged or even missing body parts....Once we can understand the phenomenon.
Good pick up

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Great article, I know it was only a matter of time before we ran across something anomalous in our own DNA. Great find!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
It would be interesting to discover that these abilities have been hindered for decades by "medicating" us with fluoride.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
If I follow this article correctly, we're talking distances of nanometers. That's not a great distance and could just be chemical bonds and polarity doing the matching.

I'm not convinced based on this article that the DNA is 'telepathic'...

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
If I follow this article correctly, we're talking distances of nanometers. That's not a great distance and could just be chemical bonds and polarity doing the matching.

I'm not convinced based on this article that the DNA is 'telepathic'...

Neither am I, but this behavior is anomalous. If you read the article more carefully they address the issue of chemical bonds, and chemical signals, none of which were detected. When you're the size of DNA a nanometer is HUGE. A strand in relation tp other related molecules a distance of 150NM is about the same as a walk from where I am to the downstairs coffeehouse.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Great stuff! Nature is truly a huge mind-boggling wonder!

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
great article , thank you OP .. I wonder how long it will take them to find some kind of explanation for this ( or how fast the research project will get its funds cut
)

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I am moving this thread from A&U to Science and Technology. I admire your instincts but they do not constitute enough evidence to keep this thread in the Aliens and UFO forum.

As far as our DNA being telepathic, I believe that is just a label that the scientist have given this behavior simply because they do not understand what it is doing and this is the closest type of association that can be made. That fact of the matter is, they are not sure exactly what or why this is. Let's not be hasty is rushing judgement and making leaps of theory just yet

Great link though

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
all this shows, is that we don't have the accurate tools to measure such things yet. Interesting all the same, but to make a leap to "telepathic" properties because something unexplained is happening is a bit ludicrous.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

This is really interesting. I think there are two potential candidates I can think of for what is causing this. The first is the creation of some kind of compatible electromagnetic field from the arrangement of the molecules.

The other, which I would believe in more and maybe pursue as the answer had I the time (remember, when they conclude it, you heard it here first
), is the Casimir effect. A real force created basically out of the "aether" which causes very small objects or surfaces with sub-10 nanometer spaces between them exhibit attractive or other forces on each other.

Free energy proponents and zero point energy proponents will latch onto the Casimir effect as proof that energy can be extracted from the zero point field. While we may, one day, discover a way to do so, I believe people who connect these things serve more to marginalize in may peoples' minds a very real and important force that is not very well understood. Here's a description of what it actually is:
Casimir Effect

Here is someone doing research into shape dependent Casimir forces, getting more than just attraction when different shapes and textures are involved:
physics.ucr.edu...

main point from above link
1.2. Experimental Achievements with Shape Dependent Casimir Forces including the Lateral Casimir Force: The Casimir force is theoretically known to exhibit strong shape dependent properties. We have done the only experimental demonstration to date of the non-trivial boundary dependence of the Casimir force. This work has also been published in Physical Review Letters in '99. Here we showed that one can dramatically alter the normal Casimir force that attracts two parallel surfaces by introducing a very small periodic texture to the surfaces. We have now extended this work by experimentally demonstrating that one can even get lateral (horizontal) Casimir forces which act parallel to the two surfaces used. We demonstrated it between two surfaces imprinted with nanoscale sinusoidal corrugations. The lateral Casimir force measured was about a few hundred femto Newtons (10-13 N). With our demonstration of the lateral Casimir force, quantum vacuum activated lateral motion might be possible in silicon chip micro-machines.

The Casimir force can also be manipulated by shapes and lenses to be a repulsive force. Some research on it here:
Scientists 'float' levitation theory

My hypothesis, which as far as I know is original, is that the specific nano-shapes (maybe even electromagnetic/light nano-lenses) created by the DNA molecules create attractive or potentially even repulsive Casimir forces to DNA molecules with the appropriately complementary shapes. For any researchers out there who would like to pursue this, feel free. I won't have time/energy/applied resources, but please come back and let me know your results

Any opinions?

[edit on 7-2-2008 by lifestudent]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The components needed are as follows:

Torus
Vortex
Magnetic "Web"
Vacuum

Please continue to my blog: Unified Theory for the Universal Structure: System of Truth

I hope that answers everything!

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This is really interesting, great find.

The reason I took a look at this is because of two threads I've currently got running.

Some of the posters here know of one thread already, but it's the discussion of that thread here that I'd like to link this report to.

If DNA has this ability, then it would explain a lot. The body that the DNA is a part of may use the entire body as an amplifier so that things discussed in my thread are made possible.

This brings the question of how is it possible, via the internet, for me to do what I've done.

It could be the DNA 'signals' can travel through all our internet connections, cables, power conduits just as electricity does.

This is of course purely speculative, but it does seem to make some kind of sense to it all.
S+F

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

I was just brainstorming out loud. I believe in very few things absolutely, this most definitely not being one of those things (w.r.t. my theory, or what the scientists appear to be observing). That said, I'm also not ruling anything out.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Hahaha, this post and its following replies are very proof positive of how people read things and believe them too easily without really questioning anything about it.

Lemme continue the tradition.

THAT THURR IS SOME GOOD DNA, MUST BE SOME TELEPATHISICISM IN THURR SUMWHERRZZ!

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
Hahaha, this post and its following replies are very proof positive of how people read things and believe them too easily without really questioning anything about it.

Lemme continue the tradition.

THAT THURR IS SOME GOOD DNA, MUST BE SOME TELEPATHISICISM IN THURR SUMWHERRZZ!

And what do you believe my jurassic acquaintance?

My post, just a few up from your enlightened comments proposes a real, potential reason for the phenomena that does exist. While I may not agree with all posts in this thread, I see no reason to bash them for stating an opinion. If you feel questioning is in order, why not do so, then state an opinion about the finding? Do you disagree with the research, or is your statement in caps your actual opinion?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Here's something that "main stream" science won't tell you.

Find someone on their deathbed at a hospital and get a few drops of their blood. Mix these few drops in with the oil of a small lantern. Take this lantern on the otherside of the planet, from the original patient, and light the flame of the lantern.

When the person dies, the candle goes out, irrespective of whether you know exactly when this person died or not.

I definately think it's related to this, and yet it seems as if certain groups of people knew about properties of blood way ahead of the mainstream

another intersting link here:
www.time.com...

[edit on 8-2-2008 by dominicus]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I have heard DNA has photon effects as if light producing.

Anyone know about that?

And the cave paintings show images that are inherent in our dna

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

Somehow I think this must be related to somatid theory.
This is the idea that the real building blocks of life are these tiny indestructable grains that can apparently morph into virtually any type of cell or dna.
www.hbci.com...

Gaston Naessens and Royal Rife saw the life cycle of these critters thanks to the amazing microscope technology they developed. The results of course are all suppressed since they lead to things like the cure for cancer and the ability to regrow and transplat organs without rejection etc. etc.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
This lends in Theory, to the substance of universal consciousness/connectivity.

Our bodies in my opinion are much more than they appear to be. Ignorance is the only thing holding us back from our self-potential.

Someone out there knows what we are capable of, and likely has been suppressed/opressed themselves.

Science has even proven you can affect probability by willing it so. Look up influencing a coin toss, or influencing the roll of a dice with your mind.

That tells me if you wish hard enough, you can make reality bend to your wants. Within reason or maybe more, if harnessed and focused..

-ADHD

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join