It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Helps Bush Hide Scope of His New Power to Spy on US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Both before and after the Democratic Congress handed the Bush Administration sweeping new spying powers on August 4, Fox News ran stories that misleadingly minimized the scope of those new powers as well as misrepresented the protections lost from the old law. To prove my point, I use Fox News "Special Report with Brit Hume" clips from August 3, 6, and 20, 2007.

This is an excellent video that exposes the lies about LEGAL

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I'm going to play the part of new gut and ask a question....

"What is LEGAL?"

My point is...please add a bit more of your own thoughts when introducing a topic for discussion. Explain a bit of the nuts and bolts, so to speak, so we know your stance and can respond in kind(pun intended)...

That said....

I have long held that it is virtually useless to rely on the mainstream medias for my news and information. Even relying on one source is a limiting....and the rights we had are slowly falling away as public ignorance allows this to happen...

"Bad men get away when good men do nothing."

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
From what I have seen of Murdoch's Fox News, it is simply the ministry of propoganda for the Bush/Cheney(Rockefeller) government.

And Fox News especially wants to be sure that the ideas of Ron Paul are not seen or heard.

They eagerly embraced being embedded with the US troops in the invasion of Iraq -- and it seems that none of them were the least bit ashamed of participating in something that was right out of Goebbels playbook in the Third Reich. Of course, almost no US Americans -- except for Naomi Wolf -- have recognised that the Bush/Cheney/Pelosi/Reid government has been following the Goebbels plan that gave the world the Third Reich -- and sadly seems to be directing the USA toward becoming the Fourth Reich.

join