It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hand Clow AstroFlash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I'm not sure how many people out there are interested in astrology, but here is a link to some! The site makes predictions for a month ahead or so. She does an astronomical chart and then predicts whats coming. She also is supposedly pulling information from what the Mayan calender predicts. I like her outlook, so I thought I'd share.

www.handclow2012.com...!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
While she draws on many sources for her system, the solid ground of it comes straight from Cherokee wisdom. That part is particularly of interest to me because it is such a unique system. The constellations that the Cherokee identify in the sky are unlike any other system, and I have often indulged in a bit of a "late-romantic" period fantasy about the Cherokee being survivors of Atlantis.

I recommend her book 'Catastrophobia' -- I found it eye-opening to say the least, and I think it does expand one's vision of things even if one only were to accept 15 per cent of what she is relating.

[edit on 6/2/08 by Pellevoisin]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Thanks for the extra information! I always saw something different about her writing that set it apart from general astrology. For example there aren't any universal/contradictory/vague predictions; she is more straight forward with things.

join