It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Case with the most evidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I've seen hundreds of threads about some truly great UFO case studies. We have a thread about classic cases, and the 100 greatest cases and most popular cases.

What SINGLE case in your opinion offers the most and best evidence that alien craft are visiting this planet.

If you were to give a presentation to people who were on the fence about UFO's what one case would you speak to them about that would really convince someone that this is a real and happening phenomenon?

I dove into the 100 best cases and seem to find many gaps and lack of anything substantial outside of witness testimony in most cases. I realize that few if any have pure uncontestable evidence but get me as close as you can

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
My favorite case has always been the Falcon Lake incident with Stephen Michalak.

Collections Canada Archive

Click on the little links at the bottom to get into the scanned reports.

Wiki
UFO Casebook

What happened to his body (not just the markings) was truly strange.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I was unaware of that case, thanks for the info.

The grid burns and radiation are compelling, reminds me of Cash-Landrum.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The Story that always comes to my mind in the "Battle of L.A" in 1942

Apparently Anti-Air fire dosen't harm weather balloons let alone german fighters.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This is one of my faves...the Illinois Triangle which was tracked by 4 police officers in different towns.

Illinois Triangle UFO Sighting (by multiple police officers)

The evidence being the, I believe, credible testimony of the police witnesses.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Wouldn't Phoenix Lights have to be considered? Particularly now that the ex-Governor admits he saw something.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Edwards Airforce Base - October 7, 1965.

www.nicap.org...

If you want the smoking gun, this is it. Give the audio a listen sometime.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Raoul Duke

The only reason my very closed-minded (yet awesome) husband, even for one minute, entertains the fact that ufos exist is because he witnessed the Pheonix lights. That one definitely ranks up there too.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
THE BENTWATERS RENDLESHAM FOREST INCIDENT simply the best....imo

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
People will believe or disbelieve what every they are ready or able to understand or not ready to see.

You can't convince anyone of anything. You're a fool to think you can.

More often then not people on "the fence" are afraid rather then unrealized about the UFO/Alien Phenomenon. Their minds are trying to reject through fear what their logic already sees.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by luxor311

THE BENTWATERS RENDLESHAM FOREST INCIDENT simply the best....imo

Good one. A very compelling case no doubt. Did you ever hear the Bentwaters story when they had those guys on Larry King? They had some debunker come on who didn't want to openly call them liars, but claimed they misidentified whatever they saw... i.e. the debunker said they may have mistaken a cop car in the woods for a UFO.

Like trained educated military officials can't tell the difference between a supernatural object landing in the woods and a cop car driving around with its lights on. Those men had everything to lose and nothing to gain from coming forward. Very compelling.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Honestly - Roswell has always been pretty exceptional to me. I don't believe there is necessarily enough evidence to call it a certain extraterrestrial encounter, but something with technology way ahead of what the government claimed to have had in 1947 definitely crashed there.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
People will believe or disbelieve what every they are ready or able to understand or not ready to see.

You can't convince anyone of anything. You're a fool to think you can.

More often then not people on "the fence" are afraid rather then unrealized about the UFO/Alien Phenomenon. Their minds are trying to reject through fear what their logic already sees.

Really wasnt looking for psychological profiles of non-believers nor am I looking for case studies to present to fence sitters.

I am simply trying to see if I have overlooked a UFO case that is considered the smoking gun of all UFO cases. I know of most of them but have to admit, there are already two in this thread that I did not know about.

Each case posted in this thread has compelling evidence of varying kinds. Just wanted to know if there was one more than any other that had multiple kinds of evidence and left all the naysayers with nothing to say.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Rendalsham forrest is a big one I agree.

My own belief in Roswell has been waning as of late. I recently saw something that showed various newspapers from July of '47 that quote Marcel and Brazel as mentioning the debris found as plywood and metallic foil.

This was before Ramey came in and doused the firestorm it created.

So far some very interesting cases mentioned.

Wasnt the mass sighting in Phoenix explained as flares? I know the other sighting is the meatier of the two as a real object was seen and not just lights in the sky.

new topics

top topics

join