It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Booth's/Black's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Has anyone had a chance to read Mark Booth's (Pen Name: Jonathan Black) "The Secret History of the World: As Laid Down by the Secret Societies"?

I bought it this past Saturday, and finished it on Monday night. If you're familiar with Gurdieff, Gebser, Ouspenski, Steiner, and Jaynes it will probably interest you. Those of you that have read "The Building of the Bicameral Mind" would probably be very interested to take a look at this book.

Anyways, if you have - I'd love to know what you think. I thought it was fascinating, and it really seemed like Booth put quite a bit of hardscrabble research into it.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Never heard if that, thanks for pointing it out.

We'll look into it.

Similar writings:

The Morning of the Magicians - Louis Pauwels, Jacques Bergier, Rollo Myers

Occult Reich - How Hitler Harnessed the Powers of Satan and Practiced Black Magic in His Plan to Conquer the World - J. H. Brennan

The Occult Roots of Nazism - Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke

Black Sun: Aryan Cults, Esoteric Nazism, and the Politics of Identity - Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke

Arktos: The Polar Myth in Science, Symbolism, and Nazi Survival - Joscelyn Godwin

Spear of Destiny - Trevor Ravenscroft

Of course I probably won't be able read them all.

And can't necessarily vouch for all of them either.

Useful references, either way.

The works of Samael Aun Weor in regard to the White Lodge Masters and Initiates known as H.H. the Dalai Lama, H.P. Blavatsky, Gurdjieff(a Naqshbandi Sufi?), and Rudolf Steiner are highly recommended.

And also what Samael Aun Weor wrote about Adolf Hitler, the Drukpas or Dugpas, and the man with the Green Gloves of the Black Lodge.

See also:

Berzinarchives: Kalachakra and Islam

Search for:

"Exploitation of the Shambhala Legend for Control of Mongolia"

"Russian and Japanese Involvement with Pre-Communist Tibet: The Role of the Shambhala Legend"

"The Nazi Connection with Shambhala and Tibet"

"Mistaken Foreign Beliefs about Shambhala"

[edit on 6-2-2008 by Tamahu]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Let us note that Gnostic Anthropology, Theosophy, and Anthroposophy affirm that:

Thus, in the manner that this impending doom is progressing, it is reasonable to be familiar with the idea of the revolution of the axis of the earth as an inevitable catastrophe that will convert the poles into the equator and the latter into the poles. Where today only enormous icebergs exist, tomorrow enormous and profound equatorial jungles will exist, and vice versa. The present equatorial lands will be the icebergs of the future. - Samael Aun Weor "The Doomed Aryan Race"

About the Original Asiatic Black Man(in contradistinction to the Black Lodge), Thule, and the First Polar Root-Race:

Even though it seems incredible, the truth is that the First Root Race which existed in the world was of a very beautiful black color. However, it becomes a little difficult for present people to comprehend that in the cheeks of those black people and in their face in general, in spite of being a race of color, a certain redness similar to fire shined....

...They are the Glacial Men, who, for the good of this poor suffering humanity, still exist.

Individuals of such a group which correspond to the first race.... ...have preserved their original purity....

...Presently, the members of such a group, have a beautiful human size and presence similar to our own. They have perfect bodies of flesh and bone, and great wisdom. Indeed, they are the living prototype of what all of the populace of the Earth should be. - Samael Aun Weor "Gazing at the Mystery"

The Omeyocan is the Lord of the Night, the Black Tezcatlipoca who when denying himself, bursts into light and the universe (that fecundates, that drives Quetzalcoatl, the Solar Logos) is born.

The First Root Race was gigantic and black in color, however it was very civilized.

This was an androgynous Root Race, asexual, semi-physical, and semi-ethereal. These Individuals could reduce their size to the normal size of a person of this present Aryan Root Race.

The rituals and wisdom of the First Root Race were marvelous. Temples and constructions were portentous. Barbarism did not exist in that epoch. Such a Divine Root Race was devoured by the Tigers of Wisdom. The regent of that Root Race was the Aztec God Tezcatlipoca. Each individual was a true Master of Wisdom.

Reproduction was performed by the fissiparous act; this is similar to the reproduction system of the organic cells by cellular division. This is how the organism of the Father-Mother was divided into two. The androgynous child suspended itself for a while from the Father-Mother.

The First Root Race lived on the Sacred Island situated on the polar cap of the North. Such an Island still exists, but in Jinn State. - Samael Aun Weor

[edit on 6-2-2008 by Tamahu]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Will you tell us more about the two books you have mentioned McKennalite?

I can't find anything on the second one.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I apologize Tamahu as I had the title wrong.

If you're interested in Jaynes' work - you can find it here:

The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind
www.amazon.com...

Mark Booth's book is essentially a survey of esoteric or "secret" knowledge. He breaks down the theories in a chronological manner, and lays out some of the major players involved in the propagation, creation, and belief of those theories.

I found it to be very informative, and very interesting. While I might not attach myself to a belief in every word of it - I certainly think that for the student of esoteric thought, it's a valuable piece of literature.

new topics

top topics

join